What's new

Worldcup Match: Pak vs WI - Today - Discussion & Views

I think Indian might be doing a bit better but in those conditions, very small chances of making it to the finals/semis.

Honestly, adverse cloudy dark weather conditions in England you can never know after todays performance about any team, India got all out 179 against NZ.

This Worldcup 2019 has just become most unpredictable all of a sudden.:agree:

I think Indian might be doing a bit better but in those conditions, very small chances of making it to the finals/semis.
Nothing to do with conditions..this deck is batsmens paradise...see how WI batsmen pounding pak bowlers...Isnt this the same pak team which scored 3 300 above scores recently against England? Englands pitches are batting friendly in odis

Honestly, in England you can never know after todays performance about any team, India got all out 179 against NZ.

This Worldcup 2019 has just become most unpredictable all of a sudden.:agree:
NZ and England are in form.

NZ's victory does not surprise me; India is the most overrated side.

This might come back to haunt Pakistan badly if there is a situation where teams are tied on points and net runrate comes into play.

Nothing to do with conditions..this deck is batsmens paradise...see how WI batsmen pounding pak bowlers...Isnt this the same pak team which scored 3 300 above scores recently against England? Englands pitches are batting friendly in odis
I wasn't talking about this match in particular. Our batsman or in general sub-continent batsmen can play pace and bounce these days but, if there is slight sideways movement from the pitch(Not in air), it becomes very difficult for them. That's why England is a difficult place for us.

C'mon peeps, Pakistan lost their opening match against the West Indies too enroute their winning the'92 WC. It's a long tournament and this is just the start. But i think that cautious optimism is the forte of teams like India and Pakistan in swinging conditions, should
Listening to the legendary Wasim Akram on Star Sports, echoed the same views word for word. India/Pakistan don't have to match End/Aus/WI in terms of power hitting. Careful calibrated approach is required to suit our strengths. I am still rooting for an Ind-Pak final. But your skipper seems like he has a defeatist attitude, only if could carry himself as well as he dresses up. Keep supporting your teams.:-)

Listening to the legendary Wasim Akram on Star Sports, echoed the same views word for word. India/Pakistan don't have to match End/Aus/WI in terms of power hitting. Careful calibrated approach is required to suit our strengths. I am still rooting for an Ind-Pak final. But your skipper seems like he has a defeatist attitude, only if could carry himself as well as he dresses up. Keep supporting your teams.:-)
India - PAK WC final? :lol: Your overoptimism is appreciated.

NZ and England are in form.

NZ's victory does not surprise me; India is the most overrated side.
Ya you are right India is most overrated ...So what if we have lost only 16 out of last 78 matches...

So what if No 1 and No 2 ranked Batsman in odi ranking are Indian..

So what if No 1 ranked bowler is Indian and 2 more Indian bowlers are among the top 10 ranked ODI bowlers...

So what if we have the best wicket keeper in the this world cup..

Still India is overated...

India - PAK WC final? :lol: Your overoptimism is appreciated.
One can always hope! I am reiterating that i have made fun of Pakistan's decadence in cricketing forums since the 2007 world cup, and wanted my team to face Pakistan when you were at your weakest, to avenge the misery inflicted on us by a world beating Pakistani side in the 80s and 90s. But this young Pakistani side inspite of no experience of playing on their motherland is equally equipped to emulate the side of '92. Damn, you better start believing in your well knitted team, this kaffir does. :tup:

They got wreaked no surprise. Poor selection etc.

They got wreaked no surprise. Poor selection etc.

Let's hope the boys wake up after this and finally start doing some serious practice in the nets. Short stuff is going to come now. All other teams saw today where it went wrong.

Ya you are right India is most overrated ...So what if we have lost only 16 out of last 78 matches...

So what if No 1 and No 2 ranked Batsman in odi ranking are Indian..

So what if No 1 ranked bowler is Indian and 2 more Indian bowlers are among the top 10 ranked ODI bowlers...

So what if we have the best wicket keeper in the this world cup..

Still India is overated...

India got a wake up call in their last warm-up against NZ. Don't underestimate this WC. Whilst India do have a good unit, they shouldn't become overconfident.

Heads or Tails ? Two legends of cricket, Imran Khan and Sir Viv Richards.

61446785_2258811257532648_9193418423831363584_n.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom