What's new

Worldcup: Eng vs Pak Crucial Match Today - Discussion

Pakistan is still in danger zone due to negative NRR. However, great performance in this game and comeback. Win or Loose, is not the point - playing wisely and smartly is.

As all can see, England gave tought time to Pakistan in this match in spite of overwhelming target set for it.

Nevertheless, most dangerous sides are India and New Zealand, IMHO. Both can play Pakistan well.

Win or Loose, is not the point

Haah, that's exactly the point sir, especially in a WC!!
Anyway, Yeee Haahh!! I couldn't control heart beat in last few overs so stepped away for a while until the last two hours. Then I watched EVERY BALL and enjoyed.

wooohoo!!

chaa gaye larkay!!

sarfraz is a shitty player!
Wednesday Pakistan v India.
no its not, its South Africa vs india
Screen Shot 2019-06-03 at 11.04.58 AM.png

Put him on a jf17

Feel bad for Hassan Ali. He worked like a donkey. Deserved wickets
no need to feel bad, his hard worked drained the english batters.

Amir was unlucky in the start, then again he always gets his catches dropped. Nice to see Wahab getting wickets. Shadab, sexy as ever.

Fielding let down the bowlers again. Also a bit surprised why no slip was brought in place for Wahab after at least three nicks in two overs. Overall it was a very good performance. They gave their heart out today.

Haah, that's exactly the point sir, especially in a WC!!
Anyway, Yeee Haahh!! I couldn't control heart beat in last few overs so stepped away for a while until the last two hours. Then I watched EVERY BALL and enjoyed.
Well, I see your point. :P

We can easily add another 50 runs into the grand total.... Anyways good to see green team come back like lions.... Red alert for word cricket powers.. :chilli:

Well done Pak. That's what we want to see: fight fight and fight. Both sides made some fielding errors due to pressure, that is forgivable..... but the key in 50 over cricket is to not throw your wicket away when batting. 20 overs you can get away with it, but in 50 overs you have to make them work to get you out. Pak nailed it today.

Put him on a jf17

Feel bad for Hassan Ali. He worked like a donkey. Deserved wickets
Agreed, wait hard work pays. He's crucial for this team, he'll definitely come through.
Fielding let down the bowlers again. Also a bit surprised why no slip was brought in place for Wahab after at least three nicks in two overs. Overall it was a very good performance. They gave their heart out today.
Agreed, hate dropped catches, lessons to be learned hope they improve.

We can easily add another 50 runs into the grand total.... Anyways good to see green team come back like lions.... Red alert for word cricket powers.. :chilli:
sarfarazs slow batting could have cost us we shoould have scored 370.

This is for all those retarded supporters who were degrading the team after tge first game, as I said before this team is good enough to do it and beat any side. Beating England is not easy. I hope our jazbati fans can learn a lesson here.

Thats the beauty of the south asian fans, one minute down, next minute up!

Back
Top Bottom