What's new

South Africa vs Pakistan: Match to Watch, Lords - WorldCup 2019

Ramiz raja is not doing commentary today...whenever wasim is coming on mic ,i am switching to hindi commentary on hotstar...I have just now realised that Pakistan has produced only one decent commentator in Ramiz Raja until now..really surprising..even Sri Lankan produced some good commentators like ranil abeynaike,roshan abhisinghe,ranjit fernando,russel arnold and now kumara sangakkara.

Last edited:
I have same question again, if Pakistan wins all her remaining matches, what is the chance that Pakistan can make upto semifinals?

I have same question again, if Pakistan wins all her remaining matches, what is the chance that Pakistan can make upto semifinals?
Pakistan can reach semis only if England lose all its matches from now on(provided pak win all its matches)...India,Aus and NZ are almost through to the semis...so,its highly unlikely that pak will go to semis.

decock was eating too many balls..pressure was built up and he played a reckless shot and got out.

91/2 DC gone. WK by Shadab.

Pakistan can reach semis only if England lose all its matches from now on(provided pak win all its matches)...India,Aus and NZ are almost through to the semis...so,its highly unlikely that pak will go to semis.

decock was eating too many balls..pressure was built up and he played a reckless shot and got out.

Yes, I was hoping that both India and NZ lose yesterday. Pakistan had a good chance.
But both winning closely, diminish Pakistan chances.

103/3 Shadab strike again, Markram gone.

useless SA...seems the match is in Pak's hands...SA disappointed me

Pak win all 4 matches
Eng has to loose all its matches for Pak to qualify.

Shadab dabbin on the opposition but team can't relax even Phehlukwayo won SA a game when Pakistan toured them. Rassie also won them game or two but he struggles a lot against spin if Sarfraz continues with spinners he could strangle SA out of the match.

Very disappointed to not see Hasnain playing, hopefully if Shaheen clicks they can dispose Wahab who is very expensive and bring in Hasnain in remaining games otherwise try Wahab-Hasnain.

useless SA...seems the match is in Pak's hands...SA disappointed me

Good to see your hopes vanish. You're the type of filth who gets more happiness from a Pakistan loss than an Indian win. :agree:

S.A 132 / 3.

South Africa require 177 runs off 127 runs

Run Rate Required: 8.36

Too relaxed in the field no urgency bad attitude! This is one of the main reasons Pakistan hasn't won as many games. Very disappointing someone needs to hand out firing notices at PCB.

Back
Top Bottom