What's new

Worldcup: Eng vs Pak Crucial Match Today - Discussion

The world cup just came alive with match. Congratulations. It looks like it's gonna be fun.
We made key changes. Brought Amir, Wahab , And spinner Shadab back. 3 changes proved good for us at right time. I think we got good combination. We just need to improve fielding. We dropped 3 catches in this crucial match..

You are not getting the point,what was the point of playing Malik then? he's not a power hitter you can send down the order. Better to play imad instead of him.

Yes, that was one issue with yesterdays performance. We needed a big hitter in the last three overs which could have carried us over even 360. Instead we ended up with singles and doubles. Good that they kept rotating and the runs kept flowing in, but at that stage of the game you need to really fire all guns.

Is that supposed to be insulting?

I dont know you, i cheered for pakistan because of being underdogs and some connections from forgotten past.
You can project your insults to yourself buddy.

You cheered for Pakistan instead of England but found my post insulting to the English
Huh

Archer played for windies not long ago but sold out the country who trained him to what he is today .
Insulted he’s own nations supporters management trainers for money
England cheated against Pakistan in first ODI warm up game by ball tampering yet no punishment . Why ?
Australia last year were hammered for it .
English media thinks England just have to turn up as they’ve already won the World Cup and nothing can stop them as they’ve got archer bowling for them “ the GREAT hope of English cricket btw he’s from st Nevis or st kitts I cant remember but has represented and played for West Indies

West Indies thrashed Pakistan and English thought easy win for them but Pakistan gave England one up its claart

Indians , Sri Lankan’s , Bangladeshis I met where happy the English got put in there place and the West Indians were overjoyed as the traitor and he’s new England nation lost .

What’s insulting that I called England out fir there previous ball tampering which goes unpunished ?

It’s cricket it’s what fans do it’s banter if this was insulting wait till Pakistan v India you ain’t seen nothing yet .

Looks like they banned team 10% of their money from match .......ICC is known to punish Pakistan
This was expected

Back
Top Bottom