What's new

Worldcup Match: Pak vs WI - Today - Discussion & Views

They'll take back some positives if they can manage to take 5 wickets.

Disgraceful team. Bringing shame upon Pakistan. Why can they not show an ounce of backbone, fight and guts? What an utter disgrace. They should have the shame to not show this fake under the helmet anguished facial expression when they throw their wicket away. They should quietly walk back to the pavilion, without faking as though they actually care about their fans. They are here just to do an iftaar tour of England after all and have forgotten how to show any degree of fighting spirit in cricket matches.

The only silver lining is that it is true that Pakistan can bounce back and be brilliant next match, especially during tournaments. Nevertheless such performances can only be called shameful.

And if anyone thinks that I am wrong to condemn this team when they surrender like this, that kind of approach allows these players to absolve themselves of all responsibility and continue their diva social media lifestyles and forget that they are paid to do a job. You cannot be a professional in any field and turn up to work not giving enough of a damn to even try and do your job properly. The short ball has been around since FOR DECADES. How much longer are we going to struggle against it??

If they play with guts and professionalism I will support them and praise them, whatever the result. If they do this nonsense though, they deserve all the condemnation they will get.

And a flurry of shots, Wahab getting smacked.

Wahab Riaz as usual getting a pounding by Chris Gayle. :D

Even Hasan Ali got spanked all over.

I think Indian might be doing a bit better but in those conditions, very small chances of making it to the finals/semis.

This West Indian team is not fit. Gayle and Russell are already struggling from fitness. Pakistan team lost a good opportunity to win because we being more pathetic than them.

Check out Hasan Ali last 15 odi performance. Shocking. He is averaging over 7 rpo with only 4 wickets. Junaid Khan way better than him.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom