What's new

Worldcup Match: Pak vs WI - Today - Discussion & Views

There is no reason for you to watch any of their matches, I hope I don't see you commenting on Cricket related threads.

You are nobody to tell us this. Everybody has right to speak his mind.

Grow up kid
Ban me or whatever nothing change realities.
Am out
@WebMaster @waz @Eagle @arslan what’s wrong here? Are my comments against state?
Or this Wajsal more patriot than me? Any scale to judge patriotism here in PDF?

Stop politicizing this discussion. Everyone knows how nasty and venomous you are. Just leave the politics aside for a day.

Last edited:
Boys i am going to stick till the end.
And Screw those who wont.
Exactly, and I can bet the folks commenting negatively here will be the first to celebrate when we win.

Heck, of course we are with side. It is still our side.

We have to be realistic though. We need to identify the mistakes. It wasn't hard to predict this in the first game.
This positivety is what we need.
Cheers

Exactly, and I can bet the folks commenting negatively here will be the first to celebrate when we win.

Frankly I won't be celebrating a win in the manner I should be. We have to sort out the structural problems. Winning a few here and losing all others is not what I want. I want consistency.

We will support this team through thick and thin.

The problem is the fans who can't talk rationally, dude shit happens, what did south africa score yestarday? And din't this team win us a champions trophy, they deserve our support till the end, thick and thin. I don't care if they lose a few matches as long as they give a fight, criticize where it's deserved-and they will for this match. Jahilon key tarah degrade karna is no way to go about, difference between criticizing and degrading.
Well fans are not the reasons for any of this but i agree with all your other points. Its the first game, shit happens!! Our batting is very good to be honest and i am confident we will do MUCH better in coming games. I am a bit worried about bowling this time but that too is not the worst! Hoping for a good tournament. This is just the first game, we lost first two as they were a bit unlucky and it all went down hill from there. No need to go all gung-ho! Pretty of time lef tin world cup to do better and we will.

@Musafir117 @maximuswarrior please dont make me issue warnings and ratings here on this sports related thread. Deleting the problem posts for now

Frankly I won't be celebrating a win in the manner I should be. We have to sort out the structural problems. Winning a few here and losing all others is not what I want. I want consistency.

We will support this team through thick and thin.
We'll get there, we need to do our part where it's due.
Cheers

Well fans are not the reasons for any of this but i agree with all your other points. Its the first game, shit happens!! Our batting is very good to be honest and i am confident we will do MUCH better in coming games. I am a bit worried about bowling this time but that too is not the worst! Hoping for a good tournament. This is just the first game, we lost first two as they were a bit unlucky and it all went down hill from there. No need to go all gung-ho! Pretty of time lef tin world cup to do better and we will.

@Musafir117 @maximuswarrior please dont make me issue warnings and ratings here on this sports related thread. Deleting the problem posts for now
I think this is a normal start, that's how we always start. It's like bismiallah for our team.:p:

This positivety is what we need.
Cheers
When you have emotions attach with your team then natural to get frustrated when play very poor cricket and super excited when play top game..no one was expecting this sort of performance against windies so anger of fans is justified

As fans and patriots we have the right to criticise our team the reality is all fans want a consistent team not such horrendous performances and incase people have forgotten win or lose give it your best but currently we are on a 11 loss losing streak so telling fans not to be upset understand the fans frustrations

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom