What's new

Worldcup Match: Pak vs WI - Today - Discussion & Views

When you have emotions attach with your team then natural to get frustrated when play very poor cricket and super excited when play top game..no one was expecting this sort of performance against windies so anger of fans is justified
And my point is we are all educated here, people here have the right to criticize but downgrading our team is not the way to go. Agreed with your point.

The fact is our domestic structure is just not producing the quality of players required to compete at the international level. Unfortunately after the world cup instead of focusing on long-term solutions, the media will focus on masala news related to the team.

If you genuinely care about the team, build pressure on the PCB to increase the standard of first class cricket. Only then will you see results after 5-6 years.

Let me summarise what I see.
WI is playing without their top 2 bowlers due to injury.
Pakistan with the exception of England had the longest preparation on England pitches and conditions
Pakistani teams look malnourished tiny terrified clueless simpletons when they actually appear on the world stage against other teams outside of their backyard
They constantly pass off their consistent failures as being "unpredictable" "geniuses" who will suddenly transform into supermen when in reality the very rare wins and trophies are a fluke and an aberration from the norm rather than a sign of "brilliance"

Pakistan with the exception of England had the longest preparation on England pitches and conditions
Pakistani teams look malnourished tiny terrified clueless simpletons when they actually appear on the world stage against other teams outside of their backyard
They constantly pass off their consistent failures as being "unpredictable" "geniuses" who will suddenly transform into supermen when in reality the very rare wins and trophies are a fluke and an aberration from the norm rather than a sign of "brilliance"

A little much but its allright after watching that time waste of a match. If you bank on Fluke upsets over harassing skill which unfortunately this current team is out of.

105 all out? Lol
It was batting paradise pitch . We played bad. Lack of planning is the main reason. Hope, we learn lesson and don't do same mistake. Difficult matches are coming ahead. Our boys need to work hard in training sessions and coaches need to teach our boys that such mistakes are unacceptable in worldcup matches.
Best of luck for other matches. This team still has potential to play semi final.

And my point is we are all educated here, people here have the right to criticize but downgrading our team is not the way to go. Agreed with your point.
Mate everyone has their own way of criticism so let them burst their frustration on PDF :D They all want their team to perform so that they face less trolls from opposite side lol...people still following our team failure after failure suggest they wish the best for it .. let hope guys are more competitive in coming matches because today was mismatch.. WI will try to finish it quickly because runrate extremely important when teams will be fighting for the 4th spot

Thank you, Nilgiri. I hope we get to watch some interesting matches.

In Sha Allah Aaj aap ko bara skhat Roza hit kare ga. :(
g bibi!!

app ki team na toh rooza lagna chorain eid karwa di!

Big worry for today match is we just
played 21 overs. Batting coach need to come foward & teach boys about Plan A, Plan B & Plan C. If things are not going in your way, & losing wickets, try to play 50 overs atleast instead of being aggressive. Head down, singles doubles and make partnership.

Last edited:
Yes got your point

Winning of Pakistan is flukes while losing is not..scoring 105 is real capabilities of Pakistan team while scoring 300 plus against England few days ago on same ground was fluke ..

Big worry for today match is we just
played 21 overs. Batting coach need to come foward & teach boys about Plan A, Plan B & Plan C. If things are not going in your way, & losing wickets, try to play 50 overs atleast instead of being agressive. Head down, singles doubles and make partnership.
People never happy. I think top order played good in previous series against England but even our Journalist was asking stupid question from Babar that he played for himself and was playing slow..how run a ball century is slow by any standard and today they were trying to just hit every ball from start and result is there..you have plenty of time in 50 overs if you stay there

Pakistanis players be like. bhai aftari ka time ho rha h jaldi jaldi out hojao takee hum sab ko batting mile.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom