What's new

South Africa vs Pakistan: Match to Watch, Lords - WorldCup 2019

Actually all remaining matches of England are with top three team Australia, India and NZ but still England may lose all but Pakistan cannot beat all because NZ is in good form
Or may be they want to go sheesha again... Rather than playing, Pakistani team member took it like a trip. And if Pakistan won the Worldcup, and will turn my face towards Kaba, and will ask : Allah, why you did that?

Pakistan needs to win this, but also improve with big N.R.R Net Run rate margin.

Amir takes Faf Du Plessis

S.A 138 / 4 in 30 Overs. S.A requires 171 off 120 balls.

Even if Pakistan wins this they are still outta this world cup.. Top 4 places are cemented already..

Pakistan winning all matches including today, total point 11.

India at 9 points at the moment after 5. Indian losing all, or 1/2 washed out. India could be in trouble too.
Australia and NZ beyond reach.
If yesterday NZ lost against WI, which was by 5 runs only. Pakistan was in for a good chance, NZ would have been on 8 points.
We can still qualify, but it looks very highly unlikely.
Pakistan should have got their fingers out against Australia. A win was possible, but played to stupidly and handed batting first chance to Australia. Same with India. When you are expecting rain, how you could give chance to your opponents to play in good conditions, while you under the microscope of DL!!

Amir dropped an easy caught and bowled chance.

Shadab dabbin on the opposition but team can't relax even Phehlukwayo won SA a game when Pakistan toured them. Rassie also won them game or two but he struggles a lot against spin if Sarfraz continues with spinners he could strangle SA out of the match.

Very disappointed to not see Hasnain playing, hopefully if Shaheen clicks they can dispose Wahab who is very expensive and bring in Hasnain in remaining games otherwise try Wahab-Hasnain.

Good to see your hopes vanish. You're the type of filth who gets more happiness from a Pakistan loss than an Indian win. :agree:
Don't get too excited man...Pak has games to play against BD and Afg...pray to god that your team doesnt lose against them

Pakistan winning all matches including today, total point 11.

India at 9 points at the moment after 5. Indian losing all, or 1/2 washed out. India could be in trouble too.

Amir dropped an easy caught and bowled chance.

Every chance is easy for you? What are you some olympic sprinter and gymnast?

Don't get too excited man...Pak has games to play against BD and Afg...pray to god that your team doesnt lose against them

Do not worry I am not pathetic like you, SA is my second favorite team, so I win regardless. :lol:

Every chance is easy for you? What are you some olympic sprinter and gymnast?
. :lol:

No, but Amir is playing international cricket. Once you have the ball in your hands you shouldn't drop it, simple.

Wahab is back, we should all start to see raining 4s.

South Africa need 146 runs off 85 Balls to win.

163 /4 in 36 overs.

7 catches dropped yet by Pakistan. Now Safraz drops.

Another catch dropped. This time by the captain.
As i was writing, on the next ball, Amir dropped another easy catch.
2 going down in 2 balls. Shameful

Amir is leading the pack, he has dropped 3 catches.
Even if consider the first one difficult, other two were easier.
Caught and bowled, he hold the ball and dropped it, when he hit the deck.
The third one was easiest of them all.
He is learning cricket after 59 ODIs, not bad learning.

now Pakistan is under the pump. SA hitting out.
We just need to drop few more catches, and the game would be lost.

Amir droped running catch no problem
Amir dropped caught and ball no problem
Amir dropped that wahab riaz generated catch no problem

We still got this :coffee:

Drop of easy catches create high risk of match fixing and involvement of our players in such corrupt activities .I think if we are unable to control gambling we should end cricket team

dropping too many catches. pak shooting in their own feet.

Back
Top Bottom