What's new

keep hate aside

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
trolls blind patriots hate full not allowed here.

dear friends i live in arabic country work in multy national company enjoy my life here.i have partners indian bangladeshi pakistani nepali workers with me.last three years we live as brothers friends and as a team . when i see this forum its looking to me war zone .please my dear indian bangladeshi pakistani brothers (speacialy who live out of there countryes) come we have to talk abut peace love commen intrests shear some experince be friends .we have millions of things common we have same language of talking many foods items same lifestyle then why not we just keep aside hate for few minuts every day.beleve me its blind patriotsm when we just fight for nothing your missile my missile your fighters my fighters as childsh style.realy i feel very bor we know realty our nations are enugh strong to defend there self . i just open this thread of frindship no hate here plase no trolling no insults of nations.if you don't have to say something just leave this thread.i have 12 years of experince with arabs indians pakistanis bangladeshies nepalies indonesians philpenos and even amercans i know very well outside our countres we live like brothers friends.so why not here?.:cheers:

flags for all of us here

Imran, I share your sentiments.Thank you for bringing this up.

Why not change the usual flow in this thread and use it to priase others instead.

Let me start with my own experiences. Some of the warmest people I have met in this country have been Pakistanis. One of them was my old landlord who was always available whatever time of the day to help his friends. This included me and I will be very grateful to him for that.

One Bangladeshi I know here is very involved with charity work. He work has made him one of the most respected in our small community here.

Nepalis are looked upon by a lot of affection here. The recent campaign to grant retired Gurkhas the right to live in England amply demonstrates this.

Finally, I would also like to thank my hosts the British. I have always been treated in a welcoming manner and have never been treated as an outsider. The sense of fairness I see in in this society is amazing and is unmatched by any other society I have been a part of.

well said, sometimes i am also confused that when we are living here in London, i had colleagues from all over the world espacially from Pakistan, India and Sri Lanka and we spent a good time together in my last job. We never had any trouble together but when we see each other back home, we consider each other as hostile nations and ready to kill each other without thinking twice. Can't we guyz stay together in our back home also?

Just look at what Qur'an says that Oh Muslims these Christians and Jews cannot be your friend unless you start practicing their religions...... but it never talks about Hindu's or any other religion a part from Christians and Jews and religiously we can trust Hindu's, communists, budhists or other religions but Christians and Jews are a bit risky...... and still we make friends from western nations and willing to kill each other back home?

we fight here not for our nations but for.heeeeeey why you come late.who will cooking today.i always say to my indian friend you make curry i will make white rice.:lol: am i wrong.;)

abut hindu= muslim i have one of my best friend who live with us is barhaman from nepale his father in pandit last 2 years we live as brothers we drink eat watch tv use computer in same sitting room he never ever commint abut islam or any other religun.i think indian pakistani PPL have to grow up there mind not every pakistani is JIHADI MULLAH TERARRST OR ENEMY OF INDIANS:sniper:. also not every in adian is RAW AGENT KILLER OF MUSLIM OR ENEMY OF PAKISTAN.:cheesy:commen people like me our problim is who to feed our faimly marry our brothers and sisters make new home or get some good job.:what:we always help each other when some one go back to home when some one sick got accedent or in problim.i really don't know why our defence pk members only see dark side and wanna down each other .:hitwall:

well when i lived in Dubai in my childhood my only friend were INDIANS.I would not feel comfortable with any other nationality because only with INDIANS i was able to speak in URDU.

This is what I was telling webmaster today, we are not discussing that much just posting hate messages.

Yes it's new year, drink some "LASSI" and forget the worries.:cheers:

Last edited:
ec32ffe180dfea1a60d04da41188a9a9.jpg

Nice initiative Imran Bhai ! :smitten:

Back
Top Bottom