What's new

Do Afghans truly hate Pakistanis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of them do. Having met a lot of them in London, some of them despise Pakistan and condone killing of Pakistanis, and I kid you not, most of those haters held Pakistani passports or had lounged in Pakistan before.

Some of the Pashtun don't hate us, but even so, I've seen enough to form an opinion on what some Afghans think.
Afgans hate you with more intensity than any indians can. Thats because they are the weaker country and you destoryed their country, they carry a grudge on you.

Afgans hate you with more intensity than any indians can. Thats because they are the weaker country and you destoryed their country, they carry a grudge on you.

We didn't destroy their country.
Their own war lords did, and in fact, we bailed their arses on a regular basis after the Soviet invasion.

I know you will talk about taliban. But fact is most Indians don't know too much about the taliabn, and it is convenient for them to blame Pakistan outright and Pakistan only. Do you know who controlled Kabul before 1994 taliban advance? Do you folks know came before the Kandahar student movement?

But, yeah, they do hate us. Some of these Afghans, I don't mind, others are namak haram.

We didn't destroy their country.
Their own war lords did, and in fact, we bailed their arses on a regular basis after the Soviet invasion.

I know you will talk about taliban. But fact is most Indians don't know too much about the taliabn, and it is convenient for them to blame Pakistan outright and Pakistan only. Do you know who controlled Kabul before 1994 taliban advance? Do you folks know came before the Kandahar student movement?

But, yeah, they do hate us. Some of these Afghans, I don't mind, others are namak haram.
I am talking of impression, truth must be somewhere in between as usual.
About being grateful, french are not to US/UK, bangladeshis not to India , or iraqis to USA.

Maybe @Hermione G should answer this question seeing that her sister-in-law Fleur Delacor-Weasalzai is from Paktia ! :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've to be honest here, and most Afghans I spoke with hate Pakistan and Pakistani people. I don't know really why, but the only thing a Afghan unites is the hatred for Pakistan.

When you constantly harass people from your call centers 24/7, your bound to be hated.

When you constantly export curse to the world , you enjoy VVIP Treatment .

I've to be honest here, and most Afghans I spoke with hate Pakistan and Pakistani people. I don't know really why, but the only thing a Afghan unites is the hatred for Pakistan.

loving or hating any nation doesnt mean anything it just shows the narrow mindedness of afghans themselves, we pakistanis dont hate any nation and we have big hearts now thats one thing which only counts

Historically there is little else that the Afghans have ever united in except 'hating' someone whether that someone are the Farsi-speakers from Up North, the Pukhtoons from Down South, the British, the Pakistanis who stole their Loy Afghanistan (yes the hatred goes well before Mullah Omar was even born), the Iranians in the South, the Arabs from the Middle East, the Russians from the USSR, one of the Central Asian Republics for supporting their men of choice or the United States !

loving or hating any nation doesnt mean anything it just shows the narrow mindedness of afghans themselves, we pakistanis dont hate any nation and we have big hearts now thats one thing which only counts

Wrong..many Pakistani's fondly hate Joos and Israel for nothing.
And India as well.

Wrong..many Pakistani's fondly hate Joos and Israel for nothing.
And India as well.

zwhykm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom