What's new

What kind of Nation we are ?

Back to OP what kind of nation are we:

1) We have people like @Leader @darkinsky @cb4 who work their asses off to promote the parties of their choice (pure respect no sarcasm)!

2) Then we have people like @batmannow who will choose any party doing good and question any doing something silly (though bending a little towards MQM but his choice)

3) Then we have people like @RescueRanger @Irfan Baloch who serve their nation

4) We have people like myself who invest and try to start on grassroots level hoping that the people will benefit...and we start at education coz that is 1 field we know a bit about (we meaning me and my friends)..Next stop is social services and economics lets see where we will have enough resources...

5) We have the common people who lead their lives but are purely concerned with the situation of the nation @HRK @Slav Defence @Secur @mafiya @Jazzbot @balixd

6) Then we have the broken hearted people @Imran Khan @JonAsad @Hyperion @Oscar who keep advising others to move out...

7) Then we have those in foreign lands who want help @qamar1990 (not so sure but you do sound like so) @PWFI @RazPaK @KingMamba @Darth Vader @Aeronaut @Windjammer (sorry forgot to add you)

8) Then we have talented sadist like @VCheng sitting abroad and just watching the show...and helping out in giving out criticism dipped in sadist remarks of a bystander and as a cherry on the top break the few bits of hope we as a Nation are striving on!

Then of course we have 2 more categories a) destroyers which are from the elite as well as other classes and then those who are living there complaining yet doing nothing (many fit this bill) and b) those who are just living their lives complaining coz they cant do anything else...

Unfortunately we have more of the last type...and second masses are the critics and discouraging lots!

Sorry If I put you in the wrong category...this is just my perception from reading your posts!

This I believe is what basically this nation is made of!!!

Where i am ? @rockstar08 .. you missed me man ..
aby kisi tu category mai rakh yaaar ,
@Akheilos " kia yeh khula tazaad nai "

I think the fault again lies within MQM as they have confined themselves within Karachi or Sindh, after the 2005 earthquake, the MQM for their work and effort won praise from across the country, they never capitalised on that.
The other drawback is AH delivering speeches from London, where as people like to see their leaders amongst them.

Sir i really apreciate that you at least remember the efforts of MQM is 2005 earth quake for their fellow pakistani , and those they are hating them for some bunch of criminals and MQM leaders stupid speeches ...
as far as i know every politician is so Fcuking retard when it come to speeches..expect tahir ul qadri , my personal opionion .

wait @balixd this suits a certain personality:

Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds

you should add another category of highly frustrated peoples ... you will find many examples here :ashamed:
last category part b covers those: b) those who are just living their lives complaining coz they cant do anything else...

Last edited:
wait @balixd I had to steal this from @Manticore but it suits a certain personality:

last category part b covers those: b) those who are just living their lives complaining coz they cant do anything else...

i sure you mentioned our American patriot in that category :omghaha:

i sure you mentioned our American patriot in that category :omghaha:
oh no...he lives in category 8 ;) the talented sadist:

talented sadist sitting abroad and just watching the show...and helping out in giving out criticism dipped in sadist remarks of a bystander and as a cherry on the top break the few bits of hope we as a Nation are striving on!

Its always very interesting to see how you get criticized here.

And rarely do people respond with countering the content of your posts. 99% of the time they respond by denigrating you as a person. Always focused focused criticism of the messenger, rarely the message in that atypical Pakistani way of insinuations like 'Geo Cheng'

Talks a bit about the kind of people in Pakistan. And talks a bit about you too. Hats off for taking so much and still posting. It shows that you want so much for Pakistan to improve.

And yes, I am sure my post would add to one of your criticisms no doubt.

The funny part is that, deep down inside, those who criticize me so vehemently, know that I am telling the truth. :D

Isnt tht, matters friend?
Only if it can serve my nation, in any way?
You see yourself alone in that category naa? Thats how few think that way...

The funny part is that, deep down inside, those who criticize me so vehemently, know that I am telling the truth. :D
Telling the truth is not the problem ...the problem is the free trinket of negativeness + discouragement you add to your truth which makes it useless!

Rather than talking about who is saying it, why not talk about WHAT is being said.

Look at the evidence and then decide fairly. Where are those who championed IK / PTI blindly? Where are those who want Martial Law? Where are those who follow PML-N blindly? Everybody promotes their own camp to the exclusion of everything else.

The truth is that IK / PTI was a predictable failure. Those who want Martial Law are totally oblivious to the true disaster that is military rule. PML-N followers tout the achievements, which are more imagined than real. And all of them will spout forth hypocritical hate against the only country that helps out the most with money, material and management assistance.

It is only the dispassionate interested observer who does not have their own horse in the race, but who understands the true nature of all those in the running, that can call out the results fairly.

But wait, it is more fun to criticise the observer rather than pay attention to what is being said. :D
Dude that is what i meant, i took a panga for you with a lady.... I desrve some amreeki made ladoo fromyou :D

@Akheilos what do you prose we do, that is what matters, on the individual level and from leadership

wait @balixd I had to steal this from @Manticore but it suits a certain personality:

That holds true only for a weak opposition, who have no mature thinking, only a weak mind will poose an opposition.
A great mind will just Walk over it and not sleep over it..... As i ha e said earlier, people will criticize, good or bad.... How do you, use that opposition is upto the great mind.... Giving into the voilent opposition or jeeping working hard........
One writes a book and publishes it, it is out their for world to read.... Now it is upto the reader to either take to the writer and critisize it as they please or sit tight at home and watch.....
Being a writer, you cannot stop people from critisizing, can you? How many critics are you going to shoot before turning voilent and agressive yourself?????

The first part of your post says it all, a great mind will work hard for the rectification of the error it has made.....

ltk8LZ8.png

Dude that is what i meant, i took a panga for you with a lady.... I desrve some amreeki made ladoo fromyou :D

@Akheilos what do you prose we do, that is what matters, on the individual level and from leadership
Haan g haan g khao g ladoo g...moti chur day ladoo! :P

Ajmeri_Ladoo.JPG

That holds true only for a weak opposition, who have no mature thinking, only a weak mind will poose an opposition.
A great mind will just Walk over it and not sleep over it..... As i ha e said earlier, people will criticize, good or bad.... How do you, use that opposition is upto the great mind.... Giving into the voilent opposition or jeeping working hard........
One writes a book and publishes it, it is out their for world to read.... Now it is upto the reader to either take to the writer and critisize it as they please or sit tight at home and watch.....
Being a writer, you cannot stop people from critisizing, can you? How many critics are you going to shoot before turning voilent and agressive yourself?????

The first part of your post says it all, a great mind will work hard for the rectification of the error it has made.....
Oh writers get sued too :agree: just slap that fine :agree:

chalo g..I will take my words back....I didnt steal from @Manticore I got inspired by Einstein ;)

Last edited:
Back to OP what kind of nation are we:

1) We have people like @Leader @darkinsky @cb4 who work their asses off to promote the parties of their choice (pure respect no sarcasm)!

2) Then we have people like @batmannow who will choose any party doing good and question any doing something silly (though bending a little towards MQM but his choice)

3) Then we have people like @RescueRanger @Irfan Baloch who serve their nation

4) We have people like myself who invest and try to start on grassroots level hoping that the people will benefit...and we start at education coz that is 1 field we know a bit about (we meaning me and my friends)..Next stop is social services and economics lets see where we will have enough resources...

5) We have the common people who lead their lives but are purely concerned with the situation of the nation @HRK @Slav Defence @Secur @mafiya @Jazzbot @balixd @rockstar08

6) Then we have the broken hearted people @Imran Khan @JonAsad @Hyperion @Oscar who keep advising others to move out...

7) Then we have those in foreign lands who want help @qamar1990 (not so sure but you do sound like so) @PWFI @RazPaK @KingMamba @Darth Vader @Aeronaut @Windjammer (sorry forgot to add you)

8) Then we have talented sadist like @VCheng sitting abroad and just watching the show...and helping out in giving out criticism dipped in sadist remarks of a bystander and as a cherry on the top break the few bits of hope we as a Nation are striving on!

Then of course we have 2 more categories a) destroyers which are from the elite as well as other classes and then those who are living there complaining yet doing nothing (many fit this bill) and b) those who are just living their lives complaining coz they cant do anything else...

Unfortunately we have more of the last type...and second masses are the critics and discouraging lots!

Sorry If I put you in the wrong category...this is just my perception from reading your posts!

This I believe is what basically this nation is made of!!!
can you explain my category a bit more? lol

you live on foreign soil but if given the opportunity or in any way you could contribute, would you?
i contribute already,
my family built a school in our village, we let poor people live on our land, we send monthly payments to families. we help send people from poor families abroad.
next step is to open up a proper school with top of the line facilities.
I'm just waiting for a better opportunity to help my country but can only so much with the massive amount of corruption.

Back
Top Bottom