What's new

What kind of Nation we are ?

Yups, you can't be more wrong! I always advocated to stay back at home and fight the system, from within or by creating a new order. Disciplined havoc. Stir the pot. It's up to you, how you interpret it.

you sure? :pop:

Yups, you can't be more wrong! I always advocated to stay back at home and fight the system, from within or by creating a new order. Disciplined havoc. Stir the pot. It's up to you, how you interpret it.
Last time I heard you were giving someone advice to get out of Pakistan :rofl:

Well, are you involved in the fighting from the grassroots levels?

slightly , but we should focus of how to make peoples remove double standard thinking from their minds ?

Why? Perhaps no other nation is as comfortable with hypocrisy as Pakistan. Obviously being so works out well for Pakistanis. Why change?

You put me in the wrong category! :D

Exactly, Hyperion does not want to move out. He and I will create Pakistan 2.0 in an island that he is going to purchase.
From that Island we will eventually launch an invasion of Pakistan to overthrow people and generally engage in mass genocide to rid us of the all problematic elements.

Exactly, Hyperion does not want to move out. He and I will create Pakistan 2.0 in an island that he is going to purchase.
From that Island we will eventually launch an invasion of Pakistan to overthrow people and generally engage in mass genocide to rid us of the all problematic elements.

And I shall die before I let you put one foot on our sacred soil ! :angry:

Bring it on "Made in Pakistan-sourced from Bihar- exported to Amreeka-terrible at womanizing-Pakistani" ! :azn:

And I shall die before I let you put one foot on our sacred soil ! :angry:

Bring it on "Made in Pakistan-sourced from Bihar- exported to Amreeka-terrible at womanizing-Pakistani" ! :azn:

Said the Bhattachariya from Kashmir who pretends to have some Pakistanisiat by butt-ing in everywhere :p:

Dear God what did you smoke! :rofl:

Why? Perhaps no other nation is as comfortable with hypocrisy as Pakistan. Obviously being so works out well for Pakistanis. Why change?
Are we? Were we comfortable we would let you know ;)

Since we are letting you know the opposite, logic says its the opposite...

Plus were we comfortable it would mean we would do something about it coz that is what criticizing is for...however govt is deaf people are not listening and the ones who can make a difference well they are contributing to the criticizing dont see anything futile in that!

BBQ.. malai tikkas cooking.. that is some good **** .
dude how do you smoke tikka :rofl:

@Oscar you better get them Tikkas checked they make you think of buying an Island using @Hyperion as currency and then attacking Pakistan from that Island ...unless you are attacking meaning gonna educate the mass lot while spray some anti polio drug over the infested belt ... :P

@Hyperion any chances you can sponsor some research into anti polio being used as a spray so it will be absorbed through the skin or inhaled... this way we can just throw a gas bomb in the infested area instead of forcing them to take the drops?

Sorry to say but we have become shameless nation and I am part of it. :sad:

Back
Top Bottom