What's new

What kind of Nation we are ?

right...whats on your mind I can for sure do some digging someone else's brain ...mine is tired :unsure:

what i have noticed so far peoples have mixed up opinions about what i said in my post... those are all weather haters of MQM keep hating , they dont want to re examine their thoughts , reasons could be political or personal hate , but i think we need to see beyond personal hate and think as a LOCAL :D

what i have noticed so far peoples have mixed up opinions about what i said in my post... those are all weather haters of MQM keep hating , they dont want to re examine their thoughts , reasons could be political or personal hate , but i think we need to see beyond personal hate and think as a LOCAL :D
Well there was someone commenting on MQM going Karachi this and that or even worse Mohajir (not even all of Karachi people) this and that......had they gone national and Pakistani this and that it might have made sense that Pakistanis would have responded......

And honestly speaking i found it extremely unfair that AH was in UK whatever is happening to him, why should whole of Karachi suffer for it? I mean people have rozi dari ...that was extremely unfair...

Well there was someone commenting on MQM going Karachi this and that or even worse Mohajir (not even all of Karachi people) this and that......had they gone national and Pakistani this and that it might have made sense that Pakistanis would have responded......

And honestly speaking i found it extremely unfair that AH was in UK whatever is happening to him, why should whole of Karachi suffer for it? I mean people have rozi dari ...that was extremely unfair...

Sir jee thats same what i was talking to my father , that what kind sick peoples , he get arrested in london and they close Karachi ? what the Fcuk Karachi peoples do ? or even govt of Pak have to do with this matter ? ...that was one major stupid points i dont like about MQM that they always close karachi without thinking about a "mazdoor who earn his income by daily working ?

Sir jee thats same what i was talking to my father , that what kind sick peoples , he get arrested in london and they close Karachi ? what the Fcuk Karachi peoples do ? or even govt of Pak have to do with this matter ? ...that was one major stupid points i dont like about MQM that they always close karachi without thinking about a "mazdoor who earn his income by daily working ?
They need to stop this feudal / monarchy treatment ...whatever it is...even if AH dies they need to go on...I mean unless they think they are gonna stop the party with his death! I mean they stop Karachi with his interrogation....anyway the part MQM needs to be stronger than this ...thats all I can say for now with half a dead brain!

They need to stop this feudal / monarchy treatment ...whatever it is...even if AH dies they need to go on...I mean unless they think they are gonna stop the party with his death! I mean they stop Karachi with his interrogation....anyway the part MQM needs to be stronger than this ...thats all I can say for now with half a dead brain!

well i agree with you, but you know now MQM is so worried about peoples standing against them , liyari gang members, taliban , Pathans, ANP , some religious sects,
and peoples who are not living in karachi doesnt know that now many peoples take out their " personal dushmani " and the murder comes in news as target killing ...associated with NA MAlum afraad ...
:sleep:

well i agree with you, but you know now MQM is so worried about peoples standing against them , liyari gang members, taliban , Pathans, ANP , some religious sects,
and peoples who are not living in karachi doesnt know that now many peoples take out their " personal dushmani " and the murder comes in news as target killing ...associated with NA MAlum afraad ...
:sleep:
true...but sad thing is half the time police is sold out so no further questions are asked! :unsure:

My last project was financing a water well in a small village in Sindh. But then again, whatever I do, I do not advertise. ;)
nobody is advertising anything , because you don't know who i am, you don't know me in real life.
we financed tons of tube wells and hand pumps if you want to make this a competition we can lol.
i don't mind being in a competition like this where poor people get help.

nobody is advertising anything , because you don't know who i am, you don't know me in real life.
we financed tons of tube wells and hand pumps if you want to make this a competition we can lol.

:tup:

I think you got him wrong...

Besides its good to know there are more who help and less who are in the habit to discourage :)

You put me in the wrong category! :D

Back to OP what kind of nation are we:

1) We have people like @Leader @darkinsky @cb4 who work their asses off to promote the parties of their choice (pure respect no sarcasm)!

2) Then we have people like @batmannow who will choose any party doing good and question any doing something silly (though bending a little towards MQM but his choice)

3) Then we have people like @RescueRanger @Irfan Baloch who serve their nation

4) We have people like myself who invest and try to start on grassroots level hoping that the people will benefit...and we start at education coz that is 1 field we know a bit about (we meaning me and my friends)..Next stop is social services and economics lets see where we will have enough resources... @RazPaK and @qamar1990

5) We have the common people who lead their lives but are purely concerned with the situation of the nation @HRK @Slav Defence @Secur @mafiya @JonAsad @Jazzbot @balixd @rockstar08

6) Then we have the broken hearted people @Imran Khan @Hyperion @Oscar who keep advising others to move out...

7) Then we have those in foreign lands who want help @PWFI @KingMamba @Darth Vader @Aeronaut @Windjammer (sorry forgot to add you)

8) Then we have talented sadist like @VCheng sitting abroad and just watching the show...and helping out in giving out criticism dipped in sadist remarks of a bystander and as a cherry on the top break the few bits of hope we as a Nation are striving on!

Then of course we have 2 more categories a) destroyers which are from the elite as well as other classes and then those who are living there complaining yet doing nothing (many fit this bill) and b) those who are just living their lives complaining coz they cant do anything else...

Unfortunately we have more of the last type...and second masses are the critics and discouraging lots!

Sorry If I put you in the wrong category...this is just my perception from reading your posts!

This I believe is what basically this nation is made of!!!

Back
Top Bottom