What's new

After techie's killing, fear drives many in Pune to shun skull caps, Pathani suits

Comparing India to Pakistan is a no-no :astagh:

Please explain since the indian propaganda of Hindus population getting reduced from 18% to 2% is already indian by me aka Proved wrong by me.

We do know 22% of hindus were in combined east and west Pakistan and even today Bangladesh still has 11-12% of hindu population while the rest of %age was suppressed by higher growth rate of muslims

Pune: A week after a 24-year-old IT professional was killed in a suspected hate crime in Pune, two more people have been arrested in connection with the murder. The police claim the arrested people are members of the Hindu Rashtra Sena.

Police will submit a report to the state government on Monday. The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) had also expressed dissatisfaction with the report submitted by the state government earlier this week. The MHA had asked the state government to furnish more details.

The Maharashtra government had referred to the incident as a law and order situation. Remember the IT professional was beaten to death after some morphed images surfaced online. More than 200 people have been arrested in the case so far.

pune_security_pti.jpg

The Home Ministry had said that it is not satisfied with the report of the Maharashtra government and had sought further clarification.
The software professional Shaikh Mohasin Sadiq, who hailed from Solapur and was a resident of Hadapsar, was bludgeoned to death on Monday sparking off tensions in the area.

The trigger for the attack was apparently uploading of derogatory pictures of warrior king Shivaji and late Shiv Sena supremo Bal Thackeray on Facebook, which led to a protest bandh on Sunday.

Sadiq worked in the IT department of a textile firm in the city. He was thrashed with sticks at Bankar Colony by the accused and succumbed to his injuries during treatment at a nearby hospital, police said. Two other youths, too, had been attacked and injured in stone throwing at the same spot on the same night.
Pune techie murder: 2 more arrested, police hint Hindu outfit's hand - IBNLive

These lines in the article stand out

India is a secular country,and no matter how many nefarious and feral attacks are made to disturb peace,India will bounce back.

Yes keep convincing yourself that india is a secular country. I m sure the victims family would like to hear that too.

I still doubt that the death was due to him looking Muslim. Maharashtra has a lot of muslim population and others are pretty normal with that. No one has ever ever attacked the muslims just for what they dress. It is highly doubtful. Why would they attack one guy? The entire locality was muslim. They could have started a riot, but that didn't happen.

I am just ruling out possibilities as a civilian.

Sad that the kid had to die. I hope justice is served.

But if at all it is due to derogatory pics of king Shivaji then it was rather silly of that guy to do this.

Let's hope that the law takes its proper course.

Yes keep convincing yourself that india is a secular country. I m sure the victims family would like to hear that too.

See, you must understand that hate crimes are everywhere. Hindus get attacked in your country and Bangladesh and it has even reached non-Indian media repeatedly. But your law takes action right?

Same way, our law is doing its job. Here they at least got arrested unlike your country where they are let to go.

PUNE: The 1.30pm namaz at the mosque in Unnati Nagar, Hadapsar, on Saturday had the usual gathering but something was different. Many had changed their attire and a handful their appearance — Pathani suits had made way for trousers and shirts and a few young men had shaved off their beards.

The brutal murder of Mohsin Sadiq Shaikh on June 2 allegedly by members of Hindu Rashtra Sena has left them worried. The 28-year-old IT manager was targeted in Hadapsar by the hate mob as he stood out in his beard, skull cap and Pathani suit.

@Aeronaut @Oscar @fatman17 @nair @Secur @Areesh @A.Rafay @Alpha1 @OrionHunter @he-man @HRK @PWFI @Myth_buster_1

indian muslims cannot even wear a cap now; they cannot even keep a beard

shame on this despicable country india. They murdered an innocent man

They trusted abul kalam azad :D

1.3 billion population with 180 mil muslims, these are very sporadic incidents. It's foolishness if anyone tries to compare Indian muslims with Pakistanis or Arabs. They are way secular.

I hope culprits get the punishment and police will make sure no other such incident should take place.

India is evolving as a fanatic country slowly. northern India will rival western invaders in matter of decades with the fanatic groups disguising as patriots(RSS to be precise) are given a free run. This economic growth and success will not cherish forever, unless majority Hindus are saved from RSS ideology.

India is evolving as a fanatic country slowly. northern India will rival western invaders in matter of decades with the fanatic groups disguising as patriots(RSS to be precise) are given a free run. This economic growth and success will not cherish forever, unless majority Hindus are saved from RSS ideology.

Are you really Indian or are you just a daydreamer who wishes to be an Indian ? :D

The victim's family would definitely hate the hindu extremists but not the hindus in general.
Its unfortunate that this guy was picked up....but the case is being investigated so unless its not clear why he was killed i request you not to jump into conclusions and fuel your idea of a putatively insecular India.
Hold your horses.

Please explain since the indian propaganda of Hindus population getting reduced from 18% to 2% is already indian by me aka Proved wrong by me.

We do know 22% of hindus were in combined east and west Pakistan and even today Bangladesh still has 11-12% of hindu population while the rest of %age was suppressed by higher growth rate of muslims

Whatever. I guess those unpatriotic Hindus in Pakistan and Bangladesh should just shut up when they are being forcibly converted and kidnapped and murdered en masse since their numbers are reducing due to the higher Muslim birth rate there. Hopefully the nutjobs in the Hindutva movements don't rely on this argument to start slaughtering the Muslims in India. Nutjobs do emulate other nutjob's arguments you see

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom