What's new

After techie's killing, fear drives many in Pune to shun skull caps, Pathani suits

@Zarvan l Indian Muslims should wear Nehru cap instead of Muslim caps. Its still a cap. ;)

Multani bhai, have you ever met a Bharti Muslim?

I have met and lived with many of them. They hate us Pakistanis with a strong conviction. Everything wrong with them is Pakistan's fault in their minds :sarcastic:

Seriously, i'm a huge supporter of Hindutvization of India. Hindutva movement is the only force that can give Indian Muslims a huge dandaa and show them their auqaat.

sorry for the outburst. yes I have met too many bharti muslims, and have found them to be anti-Pakistani in general, like you said, with conviction, even the religious ones. And this is from delhi down to tamil nadu.

some of them were so obnoxious couldn't believe it. But I try to be a brotherly Muslim to them. A lot of them don't know about Pakistan.

India is evolving as a fanatic country slowly. northern India will rival western invaders in matter of decades with the fanatic groups disguising as patriots(RSS to be precise) are given a free run. This economic growth and success will not cherish forever, unless majority Hindus are saved from RSS ideology.
Thanks sir for the kind words.

This is not an act by any two rupee organization called the Hindu Rashtra Sena, if at all such an organization exists at all. It is impossible to plan and execute something like this without the news being spread beforehand. And we are talking about Pune. This is something else. We should wait for the investigations before pointing fingers.
In which direction exactly was I pointing my finger at??? :what:

But lets get back to the thread, did @Aeronaut say anything wrong? Werent Indians here on PDF supporting the claim that Indian Muslims are happy in India...so whats wrong?
Nothing wrong sire. Only that unlike him, the Islamization or lack of it in Pakistan does not bother us as long as it spills over to our side. There is lies a basic yet subtle difference.

As for Indians being unhappy - I am one, and I am not even Muslim. :ashamed:

Nothing wrong sire. Only that unlike him, the Islamization or lack of it in Pakistan does not bother us as long as it spills over to our side. There is lies a basic yet subtle difference.

As for Indians being unhappy - I am one, and I am not even Muslim. :ashamed:
I beg your pardon! Why are you jumping in loops? :unsure: Sorry but I didnt get the msg in this post...and I aint even joking :unsure:

In which direction exactly was I pointing my finger at??? :what:
None. :)
My point was the media and a part of the public is pointing to a bogey who existence is in question. The Maharashtra police is notorious for doing this - to cover up their failures.

None. :)
My point was the media and a part of the public is pointing to a bogey who existence is in question. The Maharashtra police is notorious for doing this - to cover up their failures.

I know....
If at all i had to point my finger at someone then it would be none other than Shiv sena or the other hindutva brigade in Maharashtra...directly or indirectly they have led to this guy's murder. They are known to pick swords at the slightest provocation and also for their feral attacks.
But then the investigation is going on and I wont jump into conclusions.
Btw do you support RSS?

But lets get back to the thread, did @Aeronaut say anything wrong? Werent Indians here on PDF supporting the claim that Indian Muslims are happy in India...so whats wrong?

Nothing is wrong in general man..It was a one off incident.What happened is highly regrettable.But then it was an exceptional case.

for u r info i am from Pune.
nothing happen in city area.
i dont support this act.
maratha people wont come on road if any temple is broken or someone abuses hindu gods.
but when it come to Shivaji Maharaj expect fearsome replay. bcoz maratha people r very aggressive on this issue.
rip to the innocent who died in the hand of rioters.
never heard name of this organization and neither they any support here.

@Zarvan

Shud we all go back to Danish reporter's case? Shud we get back to the riots in Pakistan coz of hurt sentiment? SO when u urself arent saved of it, why expect the same DNA people not do the same? :)

Now my only worry is, people shud not everytime fall for someone's hidden agenda. U never know, it can be a extrimist hindu group doing this for more riots, it can be extrimist muslim groups doing for the same former reason and it can be ISI who can propagate it for disturbing peaceful and economic atmosphere in India.

I know....
If at all i had to point my finger at someone then it would be none other than Shiv sena or the other hindutva brigade in Maharashtra...directly or indirectly they have led to this guy's murder. They are known to pick swords at the slightest provocation and also for their feral attacks.
But then the investigation is going on and I wont jump into conclusions.
Btw do you support RSS?
:devil:

@Multani

I'd rather be with an Indian Hindu than a Hindustani Musalman. They have some mental issues regarding us.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom