What's new

After techie's killing, fear drives many in Pune to shun skull caps, Pathani suits

Seems Modi Modified Indian for another sectarian round...

Seriously, i'm a huge supporter of Hindutvization of India. Hindutva movement is the only force that can give Indian Muslims a huge dandaa and show them their auqaat.
How pathetic that you don't know the meaning of Hindutvavadi!! I feel so sorry for you. Well, you can be forgiven, for many Indians themselves don't know the true meaning!!
The man who coined that particular phrase, Vinayak Damodar Savarkar was an atheist!!
Hindutva (Devanagari: हिन्दुत्व, "Hinduness"), a word coined by Vinayak Damodar Savarkar in his 1923 pamphlet Hindutva: Who is a Hindu?, is the set of movements advocating Hindu nationalism.
.According to Veer Savarkar, "Hindutva is not a word but a history. Not only the spiritual or religious history of our people as at times it is mistaken to be ... but a history in full ... Hindutva embraces all the departments of thought and activity of the whole Being of our Hindu race.[2]

According to a 1995 Supreme Court of Indiajudgement, the word Hindutva could be used to mean "the way of life of the Indian people and the Indian culture or ethos".

In a 1995 judgment, the Supreme Court of India ruled that "Ordinarily, Hindutva is understood as a way of life or a state of mind and is not to be equated with or understood as religious Hindu fundamentalism ... it is a fallacy and an error of law to proceed on the assumption ... that the use of words Hindutva or Hinduism per se depicts an attitude hostile to all persons practising any religion other than the Hindu religion ... It may well be that these words are used in a speech to promote secularism or to emphasise the way of life of the Indian people and the Indian culture or ethos, or to criticise the policy of any political party as discriminatory or intolerant.[1]
As for your comment about Indian Muslims hating "you Pakistani" Muslims, we find it so very hilarious, if not outrageously ludicrous!! IMHO, I am pretty sure that must have been a very particular one-one experience which you just ended up generalizing for the entire Indian community.

As for the techie's murder, it is indeed a very despicable act. The idiots belonging to Hindu Rashtra Sena must be severely punished, and that particular group banned. That group has nothing to do with RSS or BJP. It also has nothing to do with BD or VHP.

As for the techie's murder, it is indeed a very despicable act.

A few days ago a "Hindu" techie was murdered in similar fashion in the same city. Nobody beat his/her chest back then. In fact nobody mentioned that a "Hindu" got murdered. Today a Girl got gang-raped by 8 men Gujarat, but the incident went unreported because the girl was "Hindu" and the men were ..........................

A few days ago a "Hindu" techie was murdered in similar fashion in the same city. Nobody beat his/her chest back then. In fact nobody mentioned that a "Hindu" got murdered. Today a Girl got gang-raped by 8 men Gujarat, but the incident went unreported because the girl was "Hindu" and the men were ..........................

lolzz it was a murder may be some personal enmity or professional jealousy whereas the Muslim techie was KILLED by HINDU MOB it is a MURDER on basis of religion

As despicable as it was, did you pause and think what were the motives behind that murder of a "Hindu techie"? Might have been a crime of passion, a mugging gone wrong or so many other reasons. It was definitely not motivated by religion, of course. The motives behind this particular murder was religion. The poor guy was in the wrong place at the wrong time and was murdered for no fault of his. Why? Did he deserve to die just because he was Muslim? How in your mind do you even find an excuse for this kind of murder?
As for the rape case, its the sick mentality of some weird interpretation of machoism (you can easily include perverted religious motivations too) that leads perverted minds to commit such an horrendous act!

indian muslims cannot even wear a cap now; they cannot even keep a beard

shame on this despicable country india. They murdered an innocent man

Just yesterday 23 Shias were killed in Pakistan for being Shias, let's not talk about the condition of other religious minorities in Pakistan, just tell me what do you think about Pakistan then?

Just yesterday 23 Shias were killed in Pakistan for being Shias, let's not talk about the condition of other religious minorities in Pakistan, just tell me what do you think about Pakistan then?
Bhai tum aese kese baat kar sakte ho unke sath ? :angry: Woh log land of pure ke rehne wale hai. Unke waha naa toh koi minority marti hai or naa hi Shia muslims. So, don't talk with them like that :partay:

Yes or no??
:coffee:

Forget like or dislike, I am.

:)

That would be 23 times....never mind :)

As despicable as it was, did you pause and think what were the motives behind that murder of a "Hindu techie"? Might have been a crime of passion, a mugging gone wrong or so many other reasons. It was definitely not motivated by religion, of course. The motives behind this particular murder was religion. The poor guy was in the wrong place at the wrong time and was murdered for no fault of his. Why? Did he deserve to die just because he was Muslim? How in your mind do you even find an excuse for this kind of murder?
As for the rape case, its the sick mentality of some weird interpretation of machoism (you can easily include perverted religious motivations too) that leads perverted minds to commit such an horrendous act!
May I ask a few questions? Think about them.

You must have seen people coming after offering namaz. Imagine such a situation and you are there with say a few other lads. A few folks go and beat a man up.

Questions -

i. How do you know the assailants are Hindu fanatics?
ii. How do you know that the guy got beaten up ONLY because he was Muslim? There must have been scores of softer targets. Why him out of dozens? And most importantly why him alone?
iii. When is the Maharashtra Assembly elections? Who would gain from a street fight and who would gain from good governance?
iv. How do we come to know the men are from Hindu Rashtra Sena? How do they plan, kill and get away in Shiv Sena turf? There were no slogans to ascertain their identity. No group claimed responsibility.
v. How do we know this murder is not like any other in the country? How do we say this one is motivated by religion, or rather due to insulting Shivaji etc? No publishing house got any email claiming so either. How do we come to such conclusions?

Last edited:
:coffee:
May I ask a few questions? Think about them.

You must have seen people coming after offering namaz. Imagine such a situation and you are there with say a few other lads. A few folks go and beat a man up.
That is just so wrong!! Why would you or anyone do that?
Questions -

i. How do you know the assailants are Hindu fanatics?
ii. How do you know that the guy got beaten up ONLY because he was Muslim? There must have been scores of softer targets. Why him out of dozens? And most importantly why him alone?
iii. When is the Maharashtra Assembly elections? Who would gain from a street fight and who would gain from good governance?
iv. How do we come to know the men are from Hindu Rashtra Sena? How do they plan, kill and get away in Shiv Sena turf? There were no slogans to ascertain their identity. No group claimed responsibility.
v. How do we know this murder is not like any other in the country? How do we say this one is motivated by religion, or rather due to insulting Shivaji etc? No publishing house got any email claiming so either. How do we come to such conclusions?
You dont read the news, do you? Those facts, I didnt make them up. They are printed by the various news outlets. Just read them.
That poor guy had nothing to do with the facebook posts. For Fvcks sake, he was as Indian as you or I.

Ok Pakistani brothers, this thread has nothing to do with Pakistan, we should just exit and concentrate that energy on our land @Multani @Zarvan @Slayer786 I hope you guys agree our land needs our time more than wasting it in criticizing Indians...:enjoy:

Alright fine lets leave it alone. But indians should stop calling india a secular country and just proudly say that they are a hindu country with minorities living there. The should accept the truth.

In Pakistan was never said that we were secular, we proudly call ourselves muslim country. And in Pakistan the ordinary people dont go about killing the minorities. It is the taliban or sipe-sahaba terrorist groups which are banned by Pakistani govts that are killing our minorities and it is very shameful that our security forces are unable to protect them. But sadly, our security forces are also dying at the hands of these terrorists.

But in India there is no terrorist groups who are killing them. It is the ordinary people living in India belonging to a political party who is not banned by the Indian govt that go on the rampage and kill the minorities.

You say, its none of my business. Fine I wont add anything to this thread now, but the indians should wake up from their fantasy and realize the truth about secularism and how distant they are from it.

But indians should stop calling india a secular country and just proudly say that they are a hindu country with minorities living there

I think you didn't understand the meaning of secular, it's not just riots and how to treat them. They have every right as an Indian regardless of minority and religion. Any minority can become a PM or President of India. It's not possible in Pakistan. Learn it.

Alright fine lets leave it alone. But indians should stop calling india a secular country and just proudly say that they are a hindu country with minorities living there. The should accept the truth.

In Pakistan was never said that we were secular, we proudly call ourselves muslim country. And in Pakistan the ordinary people dont go about killing the minorities. It is the taliban or sipe-sahaba terrorist groups which are banned by Pakistani govts that are killing our minorities and it is very shameful that our security forces are unable to protect them. But sadly, our security forces are also dying at the hands of these terrorists.

But in India there is no terrorist groups who are killing them. It is the ordinary people living in India belonging to a political party who is not banned by the Indian govt that go on the rampage and kill the minorities.

You say, its none of my business. Fine I wont add anything to this thread now, but the indians should wake up from their fantasy and realize the truth about secularism and how distant they are from it.
Brother secular is a word coined to get away with such things..but I wont add my thoughts its their thread and I dont want to contribute to it as I am too busy in spending time in Pakistan related threads...Pakistan needs our energy more :agree:

That is just so wrong!! Why would you or anyone do that?

You dont read the news, do you? Those facts, I didnt make them up. They are printed by the various news outlets. Just read them.For Fvcks sake, he was as Indian as you or I.
Good. I rest my case.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom