What's new

Delhi murder: Indian man held after brutally murdering girl in public

BJP ruled Chattisgarh for 15 years. When the Congress came back to power the unemployment rate went down in its first terms.

I am not a Hinduwadi. My dislike for Muslims does not make me one. If you haven't noticed I dislike North Indians, Gujaratis, Brahman and Banias. So you can't call me a Sanghi.

The BJP appeases Muslims too. How is it any different from the Congress in that department?
Like I said, that is a different discussion. I don't believe any party is a blanket solution to different issues in different states. In the past I have voted for Congress, AAP and BJP due to different reasons.

I have not called anyone on this forum by any label. But clubbing people all the time isn't very useful. Gujjus, Bhaiyas and Sanghis are not synonymous. There are Sanghis in Maharashtra and South India too. The Sangh was born in Maharashtra. There are non Sanghi Hindus in the cowbelt too. It is not that black and white.

Perhaps you need a closer look at political affiliations at grassroots level. People support a particular political party often for very personal reasons. Like some MLA helped them get some certificate or electricity connection. Or some corporator always treats them nicely and listens to them. Or because their family feels some sort of loyalty to some feudal lord. Or because some leader helped them resolve a long pending dispute. These things happen in rural areas where most of our populations live. In our hubris we believe that our view of politics is what everyone's is. Not everyone is so inclined to hug a particular ideology and vote for it.

Like I said, that is a different discussion. I don't believe any party is a blanket solution to different issues in different states. In the past I have voted for Congress, AAP and BJP due to different reasons.

I have not called anyone on this forum by any label. But clubbing people all the time isn't very useful. Gujjus, Bhaiyas and Sanghis are not synonymous. There are Sanghis in Maharashtra and South India too. The Sangh was born in Maharashtra. There are non Sanghi Hindus in the cowbelt too. It is not that black and white.

Perhaps you need a closer look at political affiliations at grassroots level. People support a particular political party often for very personal reasons. Like some MLA helped them get some certificate or electricity connection. Or some corporator always treats them nicely and listens to them. Or because their family feels some sort of loyalty to some feudal lord. Or because some leader helped them resolve a long pending dispute. These things happen in rural areas where most of our populations live. In our hubris we believe that our view of politics is what everyone's is. Not everyone is so inclined to hug a particular ideology and vote for it.
You wasting your time on this one.

Sit back, relax, and wait for another thread from him with footnote commentary about bhayyas ,bimaru state folk, and how Modi is a cuck for not gassing musalmans. lol

Good for you. I never voted.
Marathi Brahman are not natives.

No one cares about political leanings of North Indians. In the words of Klauss Schwab they are just a bunch of useless eaters.

Somewhat true.

But if the BJP abandons Hindutva, it won't even 20 seats.

Typcal Day Day In India, there were three pigs that were passing by but didnt bother to intervenene, becauswe why ?
Indians are in Billions so even if few get killed normal indians dont bother

love jihad issue
What is Love Jihad?

normal countries are appauled by such barbaric display of violence

Here Indians are using it for their Hindu-muslim beef , smh

Muslims?
Had the religions been switched entire forum would've been shouting "Hindu terrorism, minority lynching" BS. Since the news is about Muslims killing Hindus in India, thats why the thread is silent and whataboutery rampant.

Other than that, we all know how safe the daughter of your ex-army chief is in her own country.

Had the religions been switched entire forum would've been shouting "Hindu terrorism, minority lynching" BS. Since the news is about Muslims killing Hindus in India, thats why the thread is silent and whataboutery rampant.

Other than that, we all know how safe the daughter of your ex-army chief is in her own country.
Yo seriously what is it with conversation with Pajeets
Like everything has to be some kinda backhanded comments? 🤣
Nibba I am not in the mood for trolling or I would have pulled some shit too but nm

I meant it in a genuine way not in your randian way

Back
Top Bottom