What's new

After techie's killing, fear drives many in Pune to shun skull caps, Pathani suits

Nehru topi will save them the spanking. Especially, whrn worn with Modi style choori dar pajama and kurta.

Over 700 people have been arrsted, including about 10 for this deadly and hameful attack, over 100 cases of rioting filed, the fringe organisation they belonged to is uder scanner for a ban (REAL BAN, not change of name plate), yet you are making light of a serious issue that has met a serious response from our state. But then if you were capable of any constructive response to intolerance, pakistan would not have been where it is today.

Today innocent 22 shias were identified and slaughtered in pakistan. Imagine one making posts on that thread advising all pakistanis shias to change their names to abu bakr and keep sunni style beards and not leave any flogging marks on their bodies etc etc for their safety and how that will be just insensitive idiotic trolling. Well thats what you are doing here.

Last edited:
@Multani

I'd rather be with an Indian Hindu than a Hindustani Musalman. They have some mental issues regarding us.
Ha HA. Thats interesting Bro. But ever thot why that so called mental issues? Afterall its u who have created this Mohajir thing. Isnt it? :)

You, being the admin, talk like that ? Disgusting.
We all know @Aeronaut . Dont we. Counter him with logic and hes the one who will think upon it unlike other illiterate Pakistanis for whome logic is a nonexistent.

We all know @Aeronaut . Dont we. Counter him with logic and hes the one who will think upon it unlike other illiterate Pakistanis for whome logic is a nonexistent.

I guess that was sarcasm.. ? Only thing I saw there was that guy trolling like a kid high on adrenaline..

@Multani

I'd rather be with an Indian Hindu than a Hindustani Musalman. They have some mental issues regarding us.

indian hindus have mental issues too regarding us. i don't want to generalize. There are good and bad in everybody.

But indian muslims, just for being Muslims, are my brothers and sisters and i care about them in that respect.

Shunning scull-cap is a good start. Such initiatives must be encouraged, and if we cannot encourage then we must "persuade".

What you guys wear in Pakistan, Shalwar Kameez, its called Pathan suit in India.

:lol:

Shunning scull-cap is a good start. Such initiatives must be encouraged, and if we cannot encourage then we must "persuade".

:what: oh man dint know that your Hindu extremist organizations were so much afraid of skull caps , i wonder if any Jew will also need to shun it?

Why? Do you want Hindu women to shun Sindoor also? OR was that a RSS anti-Semitic rant?

Why? Do you want Hindu women to shun Sindoor also? OR was that a RSS anti-Semitic rant?

Nopes, I don't want Hindus to shun their identity. Only the "Seculars" must. They are the ones who want to defend Secularism the most.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom