What's new

After techie's killing, fear drives many in Pune to shun skull caps, Pathani suits

its time for the Gulf countries

Saudi Arabia
Qatar
UAE
OMAN
BAHRAIN

to kick out every dirty indian from the Gulf, who is not a Muslim

then we will see how modi shits in his Gujarat and india sinks

these rascals have benefited from Muslims enough

Saudi Arabia
Qatar
UAE
OMAN
BAHRAIN

so what about the muslims living in non muslim countries??
same treatment??

In the picture...
Does that say communalism combat, along with other commie group names? Communalism combat is the group started by Teesta setalvad and her husband, they recieve lots of international funding and money from congress party. Seems like they are trying hard to keep this issue alive.

Saudi Arabia
Qatar
UAE
OMAN
BAHRAIN

to kick out every dirty indian from the Gulf, who is not a Muslim, back to bhindia

I DARE YOU!!! :coffee:
Try it....
1) Middle eastern countries have come to value Indian culture. Call up the telephone exchange and the voice recordings would be in arabic/english/ malayalam(Indian language).
2) ME needs India more than ever now since the Iran issue has come up.
Most of the ME countries want India to play a big bro's role.India is a country which has maintained a neutral relationship with all the ME countries.
3) Maintaining good relations with India is a part of symbiosis. India is the largest importer of oil and gas for these ME countries.
4) Last but not the least India's non intrusive policies have helped India earn the name of a trusted friend.

Multani said:
@Aeronaut
@Jungibaaz
Calling my nationality "rascals" when there wasn't even the slightest provocation from my side was definitely not called for.

Last edited:
I DARE YOU!!! :coffee:
Try it....
1) Middle eastern countries have come to value Indian culture. Call up the telephone exchange and the voice recordings would be in arabic/english/ malayalam(Indian language).
2) ME needs India more than ever now since the Iran issue has come up.
Most of the ME countries want India to play a big bro's role.India is a country which has maintained a neutral relationship with all the ME countries.
3) Maintaining good relations with India is a part of symbiosis. India is the largest importer of oil and gas for these ME countries.
4) Last but not the least India's non intrusive policies have helped India earn the name of a trusted friend.

@Aeronaut
@Jungibaaz
Calling my nationality "rascals" when there wasn't even the slightest provocation from my side was definitely not called for.

Just report the ***.

Ok Pakistani brothers, this thread has nothing to do with Pakistan, we should just exit and concentrate that energy on our land @Multani @Zarvan @Slayer786 I hope you guys agree our land needs our time more than wasting it in criticizing Indians...:enjoy:

@Zarvan l Indian Muslims should wear Nehru cap instead of Muslim caps. Its still a cap. ;)

Saudi Arabia
Qatar
UAE
OMAN
BAHRAIN

Multani bhai, have you ever met a Bharti Muslim?

I have met and lived with many of them. They hate us Pakistanis with a strong conviction. Everything wrong with them is Pakistan's fault in their minds :sarcastic:

Seriously, i'm a huge supporter of Hindutvization of India. Hindutva movement is the only force that can give Indian Muslims a huge dandaa and show them their auqaat.

Last edited:
@Zarvan l Indian Muslims should wear Nehru cap instead of Muslim caps. Its still a cap. ;)

Multani bhai, have you ever met a Bharti Muslim?

I have met and lived with many of them. They hate us Pakistanis with a strong conviction. Everything wrong with them is Pakistan's fault in their minds :sarcastic:

Seriously, i'm a huge supporter of Hindutvization of India. Hindutva movement is the only force that can give Indian Muslims a huge dandaa and show them their auqaat.

You also in trolling mood today??????

The you must also support the TTP and their huge danda being experienced by the common Pakistani.

You sound like a misanthrope, see a doctor or you may get deported if authorities find out you are a risk to society.

Last edited:
This is not an act by any two rupee organization called the Hindu Rashtra Sena, if at all such an organization exists at all. It is impossible to plan and execute something like this without the news being spread beforehand. And we are talking about Pune. This is something else. We should wait for the investigations before pointing fingers.
These lines in the article stand out

India is a secular country,and no matter how many nefarious and feral attacks are made to disturb peace,India will bounce back.

Well i understand the pain of a terrorist attack.... We have gone thru it 26/11..... But
But lets get back to the thread, did @Aeronaut say anything wrong? Werent Indians here on PDF supporting the claim that Indian Muslims are happy in India...so whats wrong?

^^ I would not like to discuss it further.... It was a friendly message to him... I am sure he understand that.......

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom