Top to bottom
Mahatma Gandhi
Sardar vallabpatel
Nehru
Subash Chandra bose
Lal bahadur shastri
Rajiv gandhi
Indira gandhi
can't identify the other 3..even thou i can see them..

PORKHOON KO YAAD RAKHA KARO BACHO:P i know but i will wait until one of you compleate.:partay:

Hate is a very strong word and killer since the world was made... i have many friends of other races which includes > indians , jews and so on lets live in peace and happiness lets reach out our hands so the children of tommrow can live in peace and let live we are all humans lets reach our hearts to reach others GOD bless.

to indian members there is 10 great national leaders of india here in this pic .names please?.

Top to bottom
Mahatma Gandhi
Abdul Ghaffar Khan
Gopal Krishna Gokhale
Subash Chandra bose
Jawahar Lal Nehru
Bhagat Singh
Lal bahadur shastri
Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan
Rajiv gandhi
Indira Gandhi
:azn:

Last edited:
Top to bottom
Mahatma Gandhi
Abdul Ghaffar Khan
Gopal Krishna Gokhale
Subash Chandra bose
Jawahar Lal Nehru
Bhagat Singh
Lal bahadur shastri
C V raman
Rajiv gandhi
Indira Gandhi

Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan in place of C. V. Raman. Not sure though.

to indian members there is 10 great national leaders of india here in this pic .names please?.

1.Mahatma Gandhi

2. Rajiv Gandhi

3.Indira Gandhi

4.Rajendra Prasad

5.Nehru

6.Dadabhai Naoroji

7.Subash Chandra Bose

8.Subramanya Bharathi a.k.a Bharathiyar

9.Bhagat Singh

10.Bala Gangadara Tilak

no its simply a tree .lollllllllllll you guys just dreaming:azn:

yaar you guys are so slow i post it after 3 hours i got answer :yahoo: if there is war thread you post like emergancy responce force quickly:rofl:

no its simply a tree .lollllllllllll you guys just dreaming:azn:

yaar you guys are so slow i post it after 3 hours i got answer :yahoo: if there is war thread you post like emergancy responce force quickly:rofl:

HEHEHE..right.

no its simply a tree .lollllllllllll you guys just dreaming

yaar you guys are so slow i post it after 3 hours i got answer if there is war thread you post like emergancy responce force quickly

aiyee aiyee sir
tat was funny but true

heeeeeey guys i just remember some memoreys of past.when we was new here our company send us in driving school for got driving license.we was mixed indian pakistani bangladeshi.3 of our members was sardar jee .because of our mother language and culture are 95% same we pass our times togather in driving school.one of sardar jee his name was ranjeet always say in panjabi SARDAR DUNYA TE KITHY VI MAR NAI KHA SAKDA PA JEE.its mean sardar can't defeated in whole world.but when our trail start police fail him 3 times he spend more then us three months there.after he fail 2 times in police test i ask him what happen ranjeet pa ji.he say O POLICE WALY BARY KANGER HAI.:rofl:

4b1100fac4b088b2d3b33d6e6c8aeb8e.jpg

NO harm guys i am panjabi and love sardars same like our brothers it was just my memory .if some one hart i delete it same time just inform me

Last edited:
SAARC games , any info about it.

Sports can bring us together.

:rofl: I was thinking nice sentiment, more discussion fewer attacks would be nice just hope no one brings up cricket thats when the fights start ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom