What's new

keep hate aside

sorry my kerala friends here only ubderstand malyalam and english not hindi urdu.funny thing when they come new if you them were you from? he answer kerala. not india:lol: still they think they are in india.:P

i like them you know why? they play hindi song full voleme but when i talk to them in hindi they don't know:D they reply me. my friend talk english:rofl:

abut hindu= muslim i have one of my best friend who live with us is barhaman from nepale his father in pandit last 2 years we live as brothers we drink eat watch tv use computer in same sitting room he never ever commint abut islam or any other religun.i think indian pakistani PPL have to grow up there mind not every pakistani is JIHADI MULLAH TERARRST OR ENEMY OF INDIANS:sniper:. also not every in adian is RAW AGENT KILLER OF MUSLIM OR ENEMY OF PAKISTAN.:cheesy:commen people like me our problim is who to feed our faimly marry our brothers and sisters make new home or get some good job.:what:we always help each other when some one go back to home when some one sick got accedent or in problim.i really don't know why our defence pk members only see dark side and wanna down each other .:hitwall:

Subhan Allah.. If only our politicians on both sides start thinking this way:smitten:

sorry my kerala friends here only ubderstand malyalam and english not hindi urdu.funny thing when they come new if you them were you from? he answer kerala. not india:lol: still they think they are in india.:P

i like them you know why? they play hindi song full voleme but when i talk to them in hindi they don't know:D they reply me. my friend talk english:rofl:

Yes imran bhai we keralites isn't that good in hindi but we like hindi songs. It is very difficult to read and understand hindi when it is writing in english. Thats why i never reply to hindi/urdu posts.

Do you know more thing. Keralites have some superiority complex

Last edited:
Yes imran bhai we keralites isn't that good in hindi but we like hindi songs. It is very difficult to read and understand hindi when it is writing in english. Thats why i never reply to hindi/urdu posts.

Do you know more thing. Keralites have some superiority complex

Totally agree with you in this statement ..its mainly because of the higher literacy rate..Every body is a think tank in my state :disagree: . not a single project can be implemented with out agitations and criticizm..in short Education ruined my state :hitwall:

emo have a Banrasi P A N
[url="http://

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl:yes one thing more when they make food whole city will become like under biological attack.:bunny: i like only keali fish fry:cheers: with white rice.:smitten:

emo have a Banrasi P A N
[url="http://

TAKE IT AND GO EAT IN YOUR HOME ITS SMELL MAKE ME CRAZI.:cheers:

044f5e4ac772c8c4eaa421aca104cb4b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl:yes one thing more when they make food whole city will become like under biological attack.:bunny: i like only keali fish fry:cheers: with white rice.:smitten:

:lol: so true sir ..I was sleeping in the morning in my flat after the night shift and the family above was making fish fry and the smell make me woke up from the sleep..Man i miss my home ..Nothing like a home made fish fry/curry ,some curd and a chammanthi with white rice :cheers:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom