What's new

keep hate aside

Just look at what Qur'an says that Oh Muslims these Christians and Jews cannot be your friend unless you start practicing their religions...... but it never talks about Hindu's or any other religion a part from Christians and Jews and religiously we can trust Hindu's, communists, budhists or other religions but Christians and Jews are a bit risky...... and still we make friends from western nations and willing to kill each other back home?

Mr X, I appreciate your brotherly affection. But as the thread title suggests. Please don't bring any hate here. I know a lot of Christians and Jews. Most of them are also very good humans. We are all the children of this earth.

trolls blind patriots hate full not allowed here.

dear friends i live in arabic country work in multy national company enjoy my life here.i have partners indian bangladeshi pakistani nepali workers with me.last three years we live as brothers friends and as a team . when i see this forum its looking to me war zone .please my dear indian bangladeshi pakistani brothers (speacialy who live out of there countryes) come we have to talk abut peace love commen intrests shear some experince be friends .we have millions of things common we have same language of talking many foods items same lifestyle then why not we just keep aside hate for few minuts every day.beleve me its blind patriotsm when we just fight for nothing your missile my missile your fighters my fighters as childsh style.realy i feel very bor we know realty our nations are enugh strong to defend there self . i just open this thread of frindship no hate here plase no trolling no insults of nations.if you don't have to say something just leave this thread.i have 12 years of experince with arabs indians pakistanis bangladeshies nepalies indonesians philpenos and even amercans i know very well outside our countres we live like brothers friends.so why not here?.:cheers:

flags for all of us here

I cannot see the flag of China there!! :hitwall:

Does that mean China is excluded from your list?

OK, you can exclude, I am not saying you must include.

Anyway, why the indian flag is always ahead of other nations' flags? :azn:

He was talking abt south asia

LO JEE JIS BAT KA DER THA WOHI HOA:P YOU ppl no need peace i think:lol:

BHAI i just google saarc flags get many were pakistan india BD neplae was up down i leave all of them select this one but you have also problim from this so i have to :hang2: now?

leave nationalty bring some peacefull memorey with south asians here if you like sir.:)

Mr X, I appreciate your brotherly affection. But as the thread title suggests. Please don't bring any hate here. I know a lot of Christians and Jews. Most of them are also very good humans. We are all the children of this earth.

this i learn after long time stay with others :agree:

I think I know 8 of them
Rajiv Gandhi, Indira Gandi, Gandhi, Nehru, Subhash Chandra Bose, Bhagat Singh, Goghale, Lal Bahadur Shastry.

to indian members there is 10 great national leaders of india here in this pic .names please?.

Top to bottom
Mahatma Gandhi
Sardar vallabpatel
Nehru
Subash Chandra bose
Lal bahadur shastri
Rajiv gandhi
Indira gandhi
can't identify the other 3..even thou i can see them..

I HAVE STUDIED IN INDIAN SCHOOL FOR 2 YEARS.I HAVE ALOTS OF INDIAN FRIENDS HERE MORE THAN PAKISTANIS.WE SIT TOGETHER AND EAT TOGETHER.

Imran bhai dil khush kardia yeh thread start karke apart from all fighting in this forum..:)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom