What's new

keep hate aside

Why is this thread slowing down?

Please help in keeping this thread running... People please post your good experiences. Help in creating more friends among neighbours.

Nice thread. I guess the false ego is core reason of this hate.
As for top leaders, my list is:

mahatma gandhi (no need to say anything!!)
sardar vallabh bhai patel (perfected india just after the independence)
b r ambedkar (who made out constitution)
vinobha bhave (another visionary whose bhudan andolan was most remarkable thing among other things ever happened in India)
homi jahagir bhabha (could be called as father of Indian science & technology)
jrd tata (one who started large industries here)
apj abdul kalam (contribution in science & technology and creating a vision 2020)
subhash chand bose (one of most prominent freedom fighter)
indira gandhi (increated Indian military power significantly, called an "iron lady")
atal bihari vajpayee (increased Indian diplomatic power dramatically, currently most respected leader)

Note: I chose the leader who made significent contribution. It was a tough job as I had to leave some deserving candidates.

Nice sentiments. But list of Indian leaders you respect will not help in making friends in this forum. :)

But please use the thread to talk about your good experiences with our neighbours.

Nice sentiments. But list of Indian leaders you respect will not help in making friends in this forum. :)

But please use the thread to talk about your good experiences with our neighbours.

I do not have fortune for mingling with Pakistani members. But I met some BD, Nepali and SL guys.

To be honest, they are same as us. They have to go to office, earn their livelihood. They have same bijli pani issues as we have. Though this issue was not in US where I met them. But they told me about their homeland. Similar bad rolds, medical facility problem etc. etc. Nobody has time to think about neighbouring people, leave aside nations.

Last edited:
Why is this thread slowing down?

Please help in keeping this thread running... People please post your good experiences. Help in creating more friends among neighbours.

because ppl think flame insult hate posts are very easy then talk abut peace friendship and respect. ego in our blood and we can't see realty .:)

mahatma gandhi (no need to say anything!!)
sardar vallabh bhai patel (perfected india just after the independence)
b r ambedkar (who made out constitution)
vinobha bhave (another visionary whose bhudan andolan was most remarkable thing among other things ever happened in India)
homi jahagir bhabha (could be called as father of Indian science & technology)
jrd tata (one who started large industries here)
apj abdul kalam (contribution in science & technology and creating a vision 2020)
subhash chand bose (one of most prominent freedom fighter)
indira gandhi (increated Indian military power significantly, called an "iron lady")
atal bihari vajpayee (increased Indian diplomatic power dramatically, currently most respected leader)

Note: I chose the leader who made significent contribution. It was a tough job as I had to leave some deserving candidates.

i like A.B vajpayee style and way of talking:agree:

Imran bhai i cant belive i called you troll in one thread :lol:

Imran bhai i cant belive i called you troll in one thread :lol:

feel free to label people troll hater or even terarrst but don't cry when they do same.:lol: that thread you got wrong or you don't know me .i am not a troll at all until i got problim from my boss in office.:rofl:

feel free to label people troll hater or even terarrst but don't cry when they do same.:lol: that thread you got wrong or you don't know me .i am not a troll at all until i got problim from my boss in office.:rofl:

Lolz at that thread i met you for the first time and you were joking about the President of Indias Sukhoi travel ..I thought you were trolling around and called you troll but you patiently explained to me what you meant.I realised my mistake and apologised to you in that thread :D .i didnt know you before but i have only respect for you after that :cheers:

Here in Africa, Muslim and Hindu is regarded as one. We eat and live together. The same can be said of Pakistani , Bangladeshi , Sri Lankan and Indian. A warm smile when we see each other in the malls and a sense of camradie. In fact we usually would not say that we come from Pakistan or India but rather from Delhi or Karachi. To the locals and the rest, we are all regarded as "Indians" and even the Pakistanis and Bangladeshis etc do not correct them when they are called "Indians". Honestly the only acrimony I have come across between South Asians is on Defence Forums. :D

Lolz at that thread i met you for the first time and you were joking about the President of Indias Sukhoi travel ..I thought you were trolling around and called you troll but you patiently explained to me what you meant.I realised my mistake and apologised to you in that thread :D .i didnt know you before but i have only respect for you after that :cheers:

DIL PE MAT LE YAAR :P SAB CHALTA HAI:smokin:

Here in Africa, Muslim and Hindu is regarded as one. We eat and live together. The same can be said of Pakistani , Bangladeshi , Sri Lankan and Indian. A warm smile when we see each other in the malls and a sense of camradie. In fact we usually would not say that we come from Pakistan or India but rather from Delhi or Karachi. To the locals and the rest, we are all regarded as "Indians" and even the Pakistanis and Bangladeshis etc do not correct them when they are called "Indians". Honestly the only acrimony I have come across between South Asians is on Defence Forums. :D

Its not a big deal yaar problim is what we think abut each other its not true both nations are going ahead there is problims in both countres.but when we label these problim on each other its a big shame for us.man india pakistan bangladesh are 10005 TImes better then many nations in millions of fields.i really think if we stop blame game proegenda and live normal with each other we can earn more respect and value in international comunity.beleve me we are ahead from 100 nations.:)

will some one translate this for me :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom