What's new

Breaking News : Firing at LOC

@JammuWarrior You seems to be in a hurry.....

But, avoid such posts mate, because you are setting bad examples for Indians in PDF

I am happy if you look or feel that way.....

Now with media being hysterical...... Yes i agree few of our Media houses are looking for this breaking news too keep their 24/7 channels running..... But there is also a difference..... We Indians take every death of a soldier seriously and feel bad about it.....

Now you are right when you say men in military get killed in disputes or wars.... But we are talking about a boarder/LOC where both countries are agreed on seize fire .....

In our culture, giving your life for your country as a soldier is a matter of joy , not of sorrow.

I am happy if you look or feel that way.....

Now with media being hysterical...... Yes i agree few of our Media houses are looking for this breaking news too keep their 24/7 channels running..... But there is also a difference..... We Indians take every death of a soldier seriously and feel bad about it.....

Now you are right when you say men in military get killed in disputes or wars.... But we are talking about a boarder/LOC where both countries are agreed on seize fire .....

Also your soldier has been killed within indian occupied kashmir by kashmiri mujahdeen. It does not involve any LOC firing from pakistani side.

In our culture, giving your life for your country as a soldier is a matter of joy , not of sorrow.

In that case I am sorry we do not share culture here.... Yes If a soldier is died protecting the country then he has been called shaheed and there is a purpose for his sacrifice..... But i dont see that in this case..... and We can not celebrate this and we will be sorry about this incident....

Last edited:
When Modi comes in, the response will be double the Pakistanis. We will conquer these people and make their women dance for us. We are their masters.
what the hell,man?
make them dance..
shameless.
you are giving PDFIndians a bad name.
stop this

I am ready to trust the folks in Islamabad not just the folks sitting in GHQ . They have a mind of their own
I respect your PoV.
but do consider it was Musharraf while in power and also as a COAS who went to India proposing the resolutions of everything from Kashmir, Sir Creek to Siachin. only to see it torpedoes at the last moment by some elements in India who wanted a status quo. I will understand when you will refute that claim. but sadly it wont get us anywhere.

hence this perpetual spiral of death will continue because one side will absolutely refuse to compromise or see any fault in its stance.

I respect your PoV.
but do consider it was Musharraf while in power and also as a COAS who went to India proposing the resolutions of everything from Kashmir, Sir Creek to Siachin. only to see it torpedoes at the last moment by some elements in India who wanted a status quo. I will understand when you will refute that claim. but sadly it wont get us anywhere.

hence this perpetual spiral of death will continue because one side will absolutely refuse to compromise or see any fault in its stance.

Mushy lost his credibility with Kargil . The power structure in Islamabad is very broken. ISI and Army has a mind of its own and doesn't really go hand in hand with what govt. think . If you are having Negotiations with Modi govt. you can be damn sure thats the final word for everyone . Can we be sure that Army and ISI will agree with any decisions Nawaz might take on Kashmir ... ?

I respect your PoV.

There is no doubt in Mushraff's effort along with MMS in resolving the difference.... and both the nations has acknowledge the fact that they both were very close to resolving the K issue..... Now you need to look at the risk taken by MMS to deal with a person who backstabbed both the nations leaders and population by one idea at a time when both government were working on a peace formula.......

Yes i agree these incidents of firing or killing soldier (both sides) doesn't yield any result, but hatred among army men for revenge....

Well return incident now inevitable,must be done to keep troop morale up.And the cycle continues.

I give you the real one Indian Open fired on our posts we hit back and you lost a soldier when hit back on you that is what happened so stop messing with us or other wise you will keep loosing your soldiers

Why does it happen only with Pakistan and us?

We have border issues with China but they don't behave like barbarians.

Mushy lost his credibility with Kargil .

I respect you very much but dear I must dress you down a bit
credibility with what country?
the country that funded and supported an insurgency in Baluchistan and East Pakistan?
the country that sneaked in and made Siachin an unnecessary war zone?
country that sneaked into Sir Creek ?

do we not know that the Kashmir is a disputed and unresolved territory? how can Kargil be wrong if Siachin is correct?

I am not here for a moral debate but letting you know that all Pakistanis including its military are not warmongers and believe in preservation of life as much as you folks do.

Alas Alas Alas .. that no matter how intelligent and how logical and how rational you are in your country. you seem to unanimously agree that the entire Pakistani nation and its military (that is sourced from the same country) just wants war and doesnt want peace see our families destroyed?

those like me who have spent time on the front dont boast and dont do warmongering. I have fought with your countrymen and I have taken them down too and my unit has had flag meetings as well to exchange dead bodies in one occasion when even a CO of your 4 Jaat regiment personally led an assault on our positions along river Taavi. And I am sure that our Indian counterparts are also human and are no different. GHQ or ISI doesnt make your soldiers to turn their guns to their fellow soldiers in kashmir do they?

please note once again that I am not celebrating the death of your soldier. but I will like to quote one of your Indian warmonger blowhard who told me some time ago on this forum that FC personnel were a legitimate target because they are fighting the BLA.

Why does it happen only with Pakistan and us?

We have border issues with China but they don't behave like barbarians.
the lesson of 1962 taught you guys that never to pick a fight with a bigger force and only go after countries that are 5 or 20 times smaller than you

Also your soldier has been killed within indian occupied kashmir by kashmiri mujahdeen. It does not involve any LOC firing from pakistani side.

Indian Mujahideen don't get weapon from fish bazar to fire at Indian soldiers.

Back
Top Bottom