What's new

Breaking News : Firing at LOC

Atlease we dnt lie and blame everythng on u ... i have seen the various occusions that the start to spread news untill offical news come from any institution and create such a hype that government have to give stupid statements
Now where do you want me to start??
Let me show you how your media goes about bloating facts...the kashmiri students issue was blown out of proportion,the number of students involved were said to be close to 150 when the actual numbers were 67.
Then about Kasab,your media was so sure that Kasab was not a Pakistani but your current premier revealed it all :P
Blunderrr thunderrrr

@Irfan Baloch, My dear as i have said elsewhere, the Indians are victims of their very own media and propaganda machinery, earlier an Indian member refuted my TOI link insisting NDTV is far more credible, now it seems the so called credible NDTV has backtracked on their original story and totally changed the version of the events.
Read the original report below and the new version in the link below.

NDTV is far more reliable than TOI.

Army Jawan Killed in First Ceasefire Violation After Election | NDTV.com

An army jawan was killed and two others injured on Sunday in the first major incident of firing by Pakistani troops at the border after the Narendra Modi-led BJP won the general election.

The army said the incident took place at around 10 am, when a team of the Maratha Light Infantry had gone to rescue a soldier, Vinod Kumar, who was injured while planting landmines on the Indian side at the Pallanwalla sector near the Line of Control.

Pakistani troops opened fire on the patrol team and wounded three soldiers. One of them later died.

While ground reports indicated that the team had come under Pakistani fire, the official Defence Ministry press statement has blamed infiltrators.

New version for raising the tempo.

@Irfan Baloch, My dear as i have said elsewhere, the Indians are victims of their very own media and propaganda machinery, earlier an Indian member refuted my TOI link insisting NDTV is far more credible, now it seems the so called credible NDTV has backtracked on their original story and totally changed the version of the events.
Read the original report below and the new version in the link below.

New version for raising the tempo.

They are choosing a story to stick with... has to look filmy n .... you know ..:D

Last edited:
Was clearly avoidable , now there will be tit for tat response for a couple of weeks . As i see Pakistani's are in Denial and playing innocent
yes
that play is happening for decades. its two armies deployed against each other not on International borders but disputed territory

nothing good can come out of it unless people in Delhi and Islamabad pull their thumbs out of their arses and stop their sons getting killed for years to come

Am not going to try to prove anything as others have already provided links .. As i said Pakistanis in Denial , as always ..
Kargil , Mumbai , 5 soldiers being killed incident last year ...
As always they've mixed it up.
Ask him to read the reports again.
The soldier who got injured by landmine is not the one who got killed by Pak soldier's firing.

RIP, totally avoidable incident with better coordination and communication b/w both sides of border.

yes
that play is happening for decades. its two armies deployed against each other not on International borders but disputed territory

nothing good can come out of it unless people in Delhi and Islamabad pull their thumbs out of their arses and stop their sons getting killed for years to come

I am ready to trust the folks in Islamabad not just the folks sitting in GHQ . They have a mind of their own

Back
Top Bottom