What's new

Owners Pride - The Killer : IAF Su - 30 MKI

Sofar none convinced me that India is capable of producing a decent commercial or military plane... And most of their top projects are financed, cofinanced or bought as parts and put together by consultants...

I do not call that Indigenous but Indiagenous. We are blessed by this. What is it would be a normal average...

India compares itself with China... Impossible. It is not near Pakistan either.

Guru... You know you pay heavy price. And we get things for free...

Most top projects are finances/co financed, put together by consultants... Please explain your remark...

As far as pakistan is concerned, please do enlighten us if you haven built any stamping's for air frames, Blades for turbofans, Servo-for Hydraulics, nose cone structure, main Spars, Wing skins,any DFMEA or PFMEA for any subsystems for JF17 Transfer, any turbofan engine build, test and validation facility? Any Reaction stands for static or dynamic testing of air frames,

As far a manufacturing prowess of HAL is concerned, I can shed some light on your queries, feel free to ask specifics and I will do my best to answer.

Last edited:
Most top projects are finances/co financed, put together by consultants... Please explain you remark...

As far as pakistan is concerned, please do enlighten us if you haven built any stamping's for air frames, Blades for turbofans, Servo-for Hydraulics, nose cone structure, main Spars, Wing skins,any DFMEA or PFMEA for any subsystems for JF17 Transfer, any turbofan engine build, test and validation facility? Any Reaction stands for static or dynamic testing of air frames,

As far a manufacturing prowess of HAL is concerned, I can shed some light on your queries, feel free to ask specifics and I will do my best to answer.

Please , this is an exercise in futility.
You are talking to a person who claims Pakistani aeronautical industry is decades, yes decades, ahead of India and that
I quote" You(India) pay a heavy price.And we(Pakistan) get things for free."

Edit On second thoughts, go ahead, it beats watching Kapil Sharma :D

Last edited:
Please , this is an exercise in futility.
You are talking to a person who claims Pakistani aeronautical industry is decades, yes decades, ahead of India and that
I quote" You(India) pay a heavy price.And we(Pakistan) get things for free."

P.S On second thoughts, go ahead, its beats watching Kapil Sharma :D
lets see

you seem to be quite ill informed about the mmrca

to be honest i didnt follow it much since it doesnt concern me at all but india's choice was sub-optimal....not that i'll complain or lose a wink of sleep :D

the culture of kickbacks in the indian military (all branches) is well known throughout the world and well documented (even by retired indian officers)...good example is the Bofors scandal

Re: MMRCA - the prices were incredibly jacked up in order to be able to get kickbacks...current indian govt. wants price decreased and ToT increased though it doesnt appear the French want to play ball

I appreciate aviation in general specially fighter aircraft and I must say it is a pretty bad a$$ plane good for you India .

to be honest i didnt follow it much since it doesnt concern me at all but india's choice was sub-optimal....not that i'll complain or lose a wink of sleep :D

the culture of kickbacks in the indian military (all branches) is well known throughout the world and well documented (even by retired indian officers)...good example is the Bofors scandal

Re: MMRCA - the prices were incredibly jacked up in order to be able to get kickbacks...current indian govt. wants price decreased and ToT increased though it doesnt appear the French want to play ball
thanks for validating my earlier statement.

Back
Top Bottom