What's new

Boycott Haider

blood

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Its my humble appeal to my indian countrymen on pdf to boycott hindi movie haider which was released yesterday .

Its an anti-national movie and insults our army .

The reason why i find it really important to raise this issue is because it has become a fashion for indian filmakers to support terrorist and defend them by giving some twisted sophisticated explanation . And this is what they are doing in this film , defending a terrorist .

Our indian filmakers will never make a movie on the plight of kashmiri pandits or hindus in countries like pakistan or bangladesh but are more interested in what atrocities US did after 9/11 .

The fact is if IA wouldn't have been there then kashmir today would have turned into another afghanistan or waziristan with taliban rule .

Don't watch the film and ask others not to , use twitter and facebook to spread the word , #boycotthaider is already trending on twitter .
If you don't raise voice against it then it means that you are okay with them insulting out martyrs .

@ExtraOdinary @thesolar65 @anant_s @Indischer @arp2041 @Robinhood Pandey @Roybot @jaunty @Abingdonboy @sancho @Srinivas @gslv mk3 @halupridol @Dash @MohitV @Skull and Bones @acetophenol @IND151 @HariPrasad @he-man @Guynextdoor2 @eowyn @Tridibans @sms @my2cents @neehar @jarves @Assault Rifle @lightoftruth @Rajaraja Chola @Android @nik22 @banvanaxl @OrionHunter @Star Wars @Nair saab @Shardul.....the lion @Indo-guy @Brahmos_2 @desert warrior @gslv @Ashokudu @Badbadman @Mike_Brando @foxbat @oFFbEAT @Urbanized Greyhound @GR!FF!N @Dem!god @Kurama @sourya kharib @zip @wolfschanzze @RKO @ni8mare @Tangent @JD_In @illusion8 @kaku1 @ranjeet @GURU DUTT @rockstarIN @Soms @SamantK @IndoUS @SR-91 @danish_vij @kaykay @Black Widow @StormShadow @Bombaywalla @kurup @raja hindustani @noksss @TejasMk3 @shuntmaster @JAT BALWAN @jatt @INDIC @JanjaWeed @Indrani @Biplab Bijay @janon
@XiNiX @abjktu @Star Wars @Sidak @sankalp

Amazing acting throughout the movie, great dance by Shahid kapoor in bismil. First of it's kind. Hrithik couldn't have done it better !

Its my humble appeal to my indian countrymen on pdf to boycott hindi movie haider which was released yesterday .

The reason why i find it really important to raise this issue is because it has become a fashion for indian filmakers to support terrorist and defend them by giving some twisted sophisticated explanation . And this is what they are doing in this film , defending a terrorist .

Our indian filmakers will never make a movie on the plight of kashmiri pandits or hindus in countries like pakistan or bangladesh but are more interested in what atrocities US did after 9/11 .

The fact is if IA wouldn't have been there then kashmir today would have turned into another afghanistan or waziristan with taliban rule .

Don't watch the film and ask others not to , use twitter and facebook to spread the word , #boycotthaider is already trending on twitter .
If you don't raise voice against it then it means that you are okay with them insulting out martyr

Rape survivors in Indian occupied kashmir tell their stories

Pray tell us, Where these rapes done by terrorists as well ?

If you don't raise voice against it then it means that you are okay with them insulting out martyrs .

@ExtraOdinary @thesolar65 @anant_s @Indischer @arp2041 @Robinhood Pandey @Roybot @jaunty @Abingdonboy @sancho @Srinivas @gslv mk3 @halupridol @Dash @MohitV @Skull and Bones @acetophenol @IND151 @HariPrasad @he-man @Guynextdoor2 @eowyn @Tridibans @sms @my2cents @neehar @jarves @Assault Rifle @lightoftruth @Rajaraja Chola @Android @nik22 @banvanaxl @OrionHunter @Star Wars @Nair saab @Shardul.....the lion @Indo-guy @Brahmos_2 @desert warrior @gslv @Ashokudu @Badbadman @Mike_Brando @foxbat @oFFbEAT @Urbanized Greyhound @GR!FF!N @Dem!god @Kurama @sourya kharib @zip @wolfschanzze @RKO @ni8mare @Tangent @JD_In @illusion8 @kaku1 @ranjeet @GURU DUTT @rockstarIN @Soms @SamantK @IndoUS @SR-91 @danish_vij @kaykay @Black Widow @StormShadow @Bombaywalla @kurup @raja hindustani @noksss @TejasMk3 @shuntmaster @JAT BALWAN @jatt @INDIC @JanjaWeed @Indrani @Biplab Bijay @janon

I do not watch Hindi movies anyway. Vishal Bharadwaj movies are anyway puke worthy.

When you face reality, one need to appreciate, what kind of Democracy we becoming.

And tell you what, I am not boycotting.

I dont watch Bollywood movies ,thanks for informing anyway.
Here in my college,Boys are very patriotic and nationalistic and when i will tell them about it,nobody will go to watch this worthless piece of crap.

btw film certification board kya kar raha hae,,,isnt this there job? :angry:

@blood

Please tell us in point wise format without divulging the story what you found objectionable in it. :)

I dont watch Bollywood movies ,thanks for informing anyway.
Here in my college Boys here are very patriotic and nationalistic and when i will tell them about it,nobody will go to watch this worthless piece of crap.

please spread the word and shame these traitors

Back
Top Bottom