What's new

Boycott Haider

Well till now I saw only few Hindi films that can number with my ten fingers.Dont interested in Bollywood crap.

there are many people in our country who are actually ignorant and might end up beleiving whatever they show in that movie which is just the half truth , this is for them . I don't care whether the movie is a hit or flop and if pakistanies watch it .
Oh come on the heavy mandate to the BJP disproves your theory. People are now far more understanding and knows better.

what is so anti national about it ?, hardly watches bollywood movies anyway.

Its my humble appeal to my indian countrymen on pdf to boycott hindi movie haider which was released yesterday .

Its an anti-national movie and insults our army .

The reason why i find it really important to raise this issue is because it has become a fashion for indian filmakers to support terrorist and defend them by giving some twisted sophisticated explanation . And this is what they are doing in this film , defending a terrorist .

Our indian filmakers will never make a movie on the plight of kashmiri pandits or hindus in countries like pakistan or bangladesh but are more interested in what atrocities US did after 9/11 .

The fact is if IA wouldn't have been there then kashmir today would have turned into another afghanistan or waziristan with taliban rule .

Don't watch the film and ask others not to , use twitter and facebook to spread the word , #boycotthaider is already trending on twitter .
If you don't raise voice against it then it means that you are okay with them insulting out martyrs .

I only watch comedy movies. No dhishum dhishum, So much tension at home, work....who wants to watch serious movies?

This film sounds that it is specially for Pak audiences.
Our Bollywood businessmen are good for making money by releasing craps.

I knew it .... Btw i don't watch Bollywood shit .... Last time i saw vicky donor in theatre.....

Have to see it!!!! Jst to figure out how they are spreading anti nationalism!!! Why would you think it would change our minds!!!!

Last edited:
Well there might be some truth in it, but lets not say it's reality, movies are spiced up truth. other than that I totally agree with your point.

Reality or Not. But we cant just say any POV as non-nationalist, and rule out any kind of brutality done by IA. One need to face truth in the end.

Yes, the IA doing a selfless job there, but closing the eyes on other aspect or forcing other to do so, is not a part of democracy. The IA done a marvelous job in Kashmir, but saying only the IA was the only one who sacrifice there, is not cool at all. What about the civilians, what about the innocent children?

They also died in this war, many women also sacrificed there innocent children. And we all need to remember there sacrifices also, not just of army.

Oh come on the heavy mandate to the BJP disproves your theory. People are now far more understanding and knows better.

you see i meet people daily , in college and outside college .

when they speak i sense their ignorance on many national issues and they tend to get fooled by propaganda .
many VOTES for bjp were anti-congress votes , for the corruption & misrule , not just for patriotism .
last year another very secular movie called shahid was given a national award .

Reality or Not. But we cant just say any POV as non-nationalist, and rule out any kind of brutality done by IA. One need to face truth in the end.

Yes, the IA doing a selfless job there, but closing the eyes on other aspect or forcing other to do so, is not a part of democracy. The IA done a marvelous job in Kashmir, but saying only the IA was the only one who sacrifice there, is not cool at all. What about the civilians, what about the innocent children?

They also died in this war, many women also sacrificed there innocent children. And we all need to remember there sacrifices also, not just of army.
I agreed with your point and IA is doing the internal cleansing. Those who found guilty were punished I don't know what more you are going on about.

I mentioned army only because that was the point raised in the first post.

Nothing, they needed to be taught a lesson and they were taught a good one. It's just that we are wee bit shy to bring it out in open.

And then you cry about pandits of kashmir valley like when Sikhs assassinated Indira, Hindus killed sikhs in hundreds and thousands. Likewise when Indian army raped, killed, tortured the people of kashmir valley, they turned against the pandit community but your ilk blame this on Pakistan, ISI and what not

Back
Top Bottom