What's new

Boycott Haider

you haven't watched the movie as you claimed but you got influenced by some people to boycott the movie weren't you.
Chill bro, a movie cant influence people to start hating their own army and we don't have to have a huge ego which can be pricked by some silly movie.

i know the subject of the film and wasn't just influenced .
and no ego issue for me , just like they have the freedom to abuse IA its my freedom to ask people to not watch the movie as it is anti-national

don't worry i won't lead any mob and attack theaters if you are thinking so.

Its my humble appeal to my indian countrymen on pdf to boycott hindi movie haider which was released yesterday .

Its an anti-national movie and insults our army .

The reason why i find it really important to raise this issue is because it has become a fashion for indian filmakers to support terrorist and defend them by giving some twisted sophisticated explanation . And this is what they are doing in this film , defending a terrorist .

Our indian filmakers will never make a movie on the plight of kashmiri pandits or hindus in countries like pakistan or bangladesh but are more interested in what atrocities US did after 9/11 .

The fact is if IA wouldn't have been there then kashmir today would have turned into another afghanistan or waziristan with taliban rule .

Don't watch the film and ask others not to , use twitter and facebook to spread the word , #boycotthaider is already trending on twitter .
If you don't raise voice against it then it means that you are okay with them insulting out martyrs .

@ExtraOdinary @thesolar65 @anant_s @Indischer @arp2041 @Robinhood Pandey @Roybot @jaunty @Abingdonboy @sancho @Srinivas @gslv mk3 @halupridol @Dash @MohitV @Skull and Bones @acetophenol @IND151 @HariPrasad @he-man @Guynextdoor2 @eowyn @Tridibans @sms @my2cents @neehar @jarves @Assault Rifle @lightoftruth @Rajaraja Chola @Android @nik22 @banvanaxl @OrionHunter @Star Wars @Nair saab @Shardul.....the lion @Indo-guy @Brahmos_2 @desert warrior @gslv @Ashokudu @Badbadman @Mike_Brando @foxbat @oFFbEAT @Urbanized Greyhound @GR!FF!N @Dem!god @Kurama @sourya kharib @zip @wolfschanzze @RKO @ni8mare @Tangent @JD_In @illusion8 @kaku1 @ranjeet @GURU DUTT @rockstarIN @Soms @SamantK @IndoUS @SR-91 @danish_vij @kaykay @Black Widow @StormShadow @Bombaywalla @kurup @raja hindustani @noksss @TejasMk3 @shuntmaster @JAT BALWAN @jatt @INDIC @JanjaWeed @Indrani @Biplab Bijay @janon
@XiNiX @abjktu @Star Wars @Sidak @sankalp
Oh! Din't even know about any such movie being released. Thanks for publicising the same! :p:

In all seriousness, not a great fan of Bollywood movies anyway... one more reason to keep away from such nautanki!

i have seen a lot of secular crap i am sure seculars would have a very sentimental story on how illyas kashmiri turned into a terrorist .
wait for haider part 2
If you really want to punish the people who produced the movie, make some pirated copies of it and give it free in front of the cinemas. That would be the right thing to do.

@blood - It's a work of fiction and have been getting rave reviews worldwide. Even NYT praised the movie.
Tell me, haven't you seen Shaurya? Would you consider it anti national? It also showed our army in bad light in Kashmir and so does a lot of films. It was a brilliant adaptation of a few good men none the less.
Take these stories with some grain of salt, enjoy the performances and revell in the story telling.
And keep in mind - Even Yudhistir in Mahabharata gave away his wife while gambling. Nobody is perfect, not even our army. There's always a rotten apple in the basket.

my friends walked out half way through the movie

The scriptwriter of hiader Basharat Peer is a Kashmiri separatist look at his article you would know what is movie all about

0551ccd95508eb0ce77f7047c661e7db.jpg

11443f5568e091a5b22dbcde347d83a3.jpg

31d9e36d8d8f238b73927a11041ba355.jpg

i know the subject of the film and wasn't just influenced .
and no ego issue for me , just like they have the freedom to abuse IA its my freedom to ask people to not watch the movie as it is anti-national

don't worry i won't lead any mob and attack theaters if you are thinking so.
I wasn't talking about you specifically bro when I mentioned ego. We need to move beyond such protests. look how muslims were mocked when they protested against the Prophet movie, it just looks petty nothing else.

@blood - It's a work of fiction and have been getting rave reviews worldwide. Even NYT praised the movie.
Tell me, haven't you seen Shaurya? Would you consider it anti national? It also showed our army in bad light in Kashmir and so does a lot of films. It was a brilliant adaptation of a few good men none the less.
Take these stories with some grain of salt, enjoy the performances and revell in the story telling.
And keep in mind - Even Yudhistir in Mahabharata gave away his wife while gambling. Nobody is perfect, not even our army. There's always a rotten apple in the basket.

the problem is that they want to show only one side of the truth .

Everybody should watch the movie themselves to find out why OP wants no indian to see it-

Maybe OP is a sickularist and he is being exposed badly in the movie- :woot:-

Maybe OP is a RSS khakhu chaddi and doesnt want people to know what RSS have done to people

Or maybe OP is just an emotionaly fragile everyday dumb Indian he just cant stand difference of opinions-

:smokin:-

Vishal Bharadwaj's Maqbool is a praise worthy work.
i haven't seen Haider it looks like in same league as Maachis which dealt with troubled times in Punjab in 80s and early 90s.

I wasn't talking about you specifically bro when I mentioned ego. We need to move beyond such protests. look how muslims were mocked when they protested against the Prophet movie, it just looks petty nothing else.
karne de bhai sickulars ko neutralize karne waale bhi toh chahiye

Everybody should watch the movie themselves to find out why OP wants no indian to see it-

Maybe OP is a RSS khakhu chaddi and doesnt want people to know what RSS have done to people

Or maybe OP is just an emotionaly fragile everyday dumb Indian he just cant stand difference of opinions-

If protesting against something insulting equates to one being emotionaly fragile dumb person I wonder what one would call the protests against the Prophet movie by millions of muslims through out the world.

There is nothing wrong in movie, and no one denying that the Army done no wrong things in K. The army is not perfect, they are also people.

But because of some rotten apples, like some did some wrong thing in K, one cant blame the whole Kashmiri people or to Indian Army.

no i haven't , but some of my friends have seen it and they all told its an anti national film .

Glad to know you believe in hearsay- and cant be bothered to look for the confirmations yourself- don't worry you are not alone you are amongst other over billion indians-

Next time I will keep that in mind quoting you- :lol:-

If protesting against something insulting equates to one being emotionaly fragile dumb person I wonder what one would call the protests against the Prophet movie by millions of muslims through out the world.
Yeah bring in your intelectuality by comparing oranges and mangoes- maybe it makes sense in lala land of yours not here- :lol:-

karne de bhai sickulars ko neutralize karne waale bhi toh chahiye
yaar yeh tarika nahi hai bhai ... Modi ke khilaaf kis kis ne propaganda nahi kiya tha? Aajtak modi ne kuch protest nahi kiya, Us ke example se sikho ... youn protest karne se kuch nahi hota, karna hai to niche se kaato jad ko. If I wanted to protest I would make hundreds of pirated copies and hand out everyone going to the hall.

Back
Top Bottom