What's new

Joining forces: TTP declares allegiance to Islamic State

They can blow themselves up in Pakistan their homecountry as well, why send them to Syria or Iraq when they can end their life's there.
there are lots of arabs, uzbek, chechens (almost 60% of ttp is foreigners)

That's where you're making a mistake. ISIS flags have already come up in parts of Quetta etc. It looks like Balochistan and NW may eventually come under the control of the ISIS-TTP combo and declared part of the Muslim Caliphate.

Pakistan as it happens, isn't being defended by the Iraqi Army. I am all in favor of not underestimating the opposition but why overestimate it too? Even when the TTP all powerful, the Baluchistan and the whole KP province couldn't come under their control, forget it happening now.

I believe there is more to it but then there is a confusion ---
TTP has formed an alliance with AQ back in 2003, and that is how they were formed - AQ supported the Militant Islam in Tribal belts - used them and the groups like Punjabi Taliban to infiltrate into urban areas of Pakistan --- Jundullah and LeJ were also along with the game --- they took help from Iraqi rebels to train TTP in guriella warfare ----
However in reality TTP was nothing more than a puppet for AQ..
I am of view that ISIS is same as TTP, another puppet being used as a front face to drag western countries on another front ----

Here it gets interesting --- why TTP swores alliegance to IS and why AQ creates AQIS???
Is it possible that TTp got dumped by AQ? As AQ might have seen the Pakistani Forces marching towards NWA.... And left ttp, and now ttp is trying to lure IS fighters for their fight???

I think Media is confusing the whole matter. It's not TTP but Jamat e Ahrar which is declaring allegiance to ISIS. TTP as we know had an allegiance to Mullah Omar. After splits, Khorasani is still siding with Al Qaeda, while Khan sajna, Hafiz gul buhadur as well as Punjabi TTP is is still inclined towards Mullah Omar. While Jamat e ahrar and related breakaway factions are more inclined towards AQIS and ISIS. While TTP led by mullah radio is still weighing it's option to choose which side

Oh well, after being blown to pieces in Pakistan any desperate publicity is needed. What's it going be called the tiny emirate of Nuristan? :crazy:. They have been abandoned by Sajna, who took the Meshuds with him and the Punjabi Taliban don't fight Pakistan anymore, meaning they need men as well. At this rate it will be their lone spokesman.

What's hilarious is that this very act will bring them into arms and conflict with the major Taliban grouping, who reject ISIS and believe Mullah Umar to be the caliph, as do other groups.

Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

No. That is only partial. hate towards terrorists is not the ideology to counter the ideology of TTP/ISIS. I was talking about the wrong interpretation of your faith by fatwa factories. It has to be stopped. When it will be stopped, you will see terrorism, oppression etc will end.
you talking about toppling Saudi regime? that cant happen. they got money to influence the poor Muslims in the world.

ask your self how TTP is able to reach FSA camps in Turkey and Qatar? they are in a mortal fight with ISI and PA, so you should rule them out. its a mystery why brother countries are training and funding these terrorists on one hand to topple Assad and then flying fancy jets with America to bomb them?

Pakistan govt. must provide them free one way non returnable business class ticket to Iraq....

Make sure all board on for sure...

Most TTP have already taken one way ticket to their graves. Few are are in the backlog and they'll be getting one too.

I think Media is confusing the whole matter. It's not TTP but Jamat e Ahrar which is declaring allegiance to ISIS. TTP as we know had an allegiance to Mullah Omar. After splits, Khorasani is still siding with Al Qaeda, while Khan sajna, Hafiz gul buhadur as well as Punjabi TTP is is still inclined towards Mullah Omar. While Jamat e ahrar and related breakaway factions are more inclined towards AQIS and ISIS. While TTP led by mullah radio is still weighing it's option to choose which side
That makes...perhaps i should have read the news properly ---

What exactly there be, more to it? These terrorists outfits aren't Tom Clancys, most of the time they are run on raw emotions, good for mental satisfactions perhaps but there's not much rational strategy to it, I have always maintained that the damage that the TTP was capable of causing seeing their widespread support and fanbase in the society, wasn't caused fortunately. I believe that you are seeing more, than there really is. TTP was and always has been, a franchise giving license to different outfits to operate under a central name. The sole reason that I see for TTP wannabe support for ISIS, is that they are losing ground here in this country, hence the need to migrate to greener pastures in Iraq. I see the announcement of provision of men and material as the basis of their escape from the slipping-under-their-feet grounds in North Waziristan. I dont see the IS fighters getting lured to this country, its very different from what they have faced there.

Why would AQ dump TTP just because of a long-known fact that Pakistanis would eventually march towards Waziristan, the patience was running out for long already? Its not like as if they have some soft corner for either this country or the TTP. They should just have evacuated all Tier 2 leadership from the area and left the Taliban to fight their war with the PA. What sense does dumping make? What if TTP somehow survived and assuming emerged victorious ? I am really sorry but I am not seeing point.

P.S You of all people looking for conspiracy theories seriously, mate? :D Learn to accept the fact that there are deep problems with Muslim societies today, hence the spread of radicalization and extremism leading to creation of such outfits. The foot soldiers and the leadership aren't landing from Ben Gurion, JFK or Heathrow, they are born and bred the very society they are wrecking havoc in. The Almighty America or the Israel doesn't have much to do with it. The day we learn to accept the responsibility for our actions is the day, the Naya Pakistan would truly emerge. Until then, its all blame shifting and denial and the same problems surfacing in different forms elsewhere, the nation hasn't grown up.
Have you read the material these guys use for the sake of propogation?? I am not denying the fact that there is something wrong with the society and theres a Militant Islam -- and it is for this reason AQ and the likes have been successful in luring in 100s of Europeans including UK....
As far as AQ dumping TTP is not out of love for PA but because they want to save their tush, they know the fact that they cannot take PA head on ... So they made a call, like they ran to NWA when Americans attacked ---
If you are telling me there is no connection between ttp, AQ and Iraq than how come TTP managed to learn same gureilla tactics that were being used in Iraq - one example to quote here would be of DI Khan jail attack ....

Have you read the material these guys use for the sake of propogation?? I am not denying the fact that there is something wrong with the society and theres a Militant Islam -- and it is for this reason AQ and the likes have been successful in luring in 100s of Europeans including UK....
As far as AQ dumping TTP is not out of love for PA but because they want to save their tush, they know the fact that they cannot take PA head on ... So they made a call, like they ran to NWA when Americans attacked ---

If you are telling me there is no connection between ttp, AQ and Iraq than how come TTP managed to learn same gureilla tactics that were being used in Iraq - one example to quote here would be of DI Khan jail attack ....

Saif Al Adel - Al Qaeda leader proficient in guerilla tactics currently alive and is a No.3 or No.4 in Qaeda leadership believed to be based in N.Waziristan before Op

Saif al-Adel Back in Waziristan: A Top Terrorist Returns to Al-Qaida Fold - SPIEGEL ONLINE

Illyas Kashmiri- A go to contact b/w TTP and AL Qaeda

and the likes of these peoples who taught their experience of guerrilla warfare to TTP

http://www.longwarjournal.org/al-qaeda-leaders.php

Take a look at this list.

I may have had a brief glance, not much though. I maintain that only hormonely compromised young boys may find it appealing, there's not much substance to them and nothing which cant be easily debunked with a simple research and cross referencing. All it takes is a open critical free thinking mind.

Why not just let them perish in NW? Whats with the dumping argument? Its not like that they will disclose names or other evidence which may lead to the capture of AQ leadership or important members somehow. Because TTP will still survive in some form, stay dormant for a while like a virus and if the naive nations makes a mistake or more likely a blunder, begin the war anew. I dont get the dumping part, what wisdom lies in that? Aren't these Mujahids all about self less partnerships for the greater Islamic cause? There is a connection, I am not denying that, but there is no deeper wisdom or logic or strategy which you are seeing, mate. Its just jumping ships and changing loyalties time, to save their own skin.

ISLAMABAD / DERA ISMAIL KHAN:
The Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) declared allegiance to Islamic State (IS) on Saturday and ordered militants across the region to help the Middle Eastern group in its campaign to set up a global Islamic caliphate.

IS, which controls swathes of land in Syria and Iraq, has been making inroads into South Asia, which has traditionally been dominated by Taliban insurgencies against both the Pakistan and Afghanistan governments.

The announcement comes after a September move by al Qaeda chief, Ayman al Zawahiri, to name former Taliban commander Asim Umar as the ‘Ameer’ of a new South Asia branch of the network that masterminded the 2001 attacks on the United States.

Although there is little evidence yet of a firm alliance between IS and Taliban commanders, IS activists have been spotted recently in Peshawar distributing pamphlets praising the group. IS flags have also been seen at street rallies in Indian-administered Kashmir.

In a message marking Eidul Azha, the TTP spokesperson said they fully supported IS goals. “Oh our brothers, we are proud of you in your victories. We are with you in your happiness and your sorrow,” Shahidullah Shahid said in a statement sent to Reuters by email from an unknown location.

“In these troubled days, we call for your patience and stability, especially now that all your enemies are united against you. Please put all your rivalries behind you … All Muslims in the world have great expectations of you … We are with you, we will provide you with Mujahideen (fighters) and with every possible support.”

The leader of TTP’s splinter group, meanwhile, offered mediation between IS and other jihadi groups. Omar Khalid Khorasani, the leader of TTP Jammat-ul-Ahrar group, suggested reconciliation among IS, Jabha tun Nusra, the al Qaeda group in Syria, and other militant factions.

In a message released to the media by the group’s spokesperson Ehsanullah Ehsan, Khorasani said that since the “infidels have formed a coalition to attack the Muslims of Iraq and Sham, it is important that the Mujahideen are united against this aggression”.

The statement, released in Urdu, Pashto and Arabic, was sent after IS militants beheaded British aid worker Alan Henning in a video posted on Friday, triggering condemnation by the British and US governments.

Published in The Express Tribune, October 5th, 2014.

Joining forces: TTP declares allegiance to Islamic State – The Express Tribune

So it has started already. I dont know what to say.

@levina @SarthakGanguly @ExtraOdinary @thesolar65 @scorpionx @Ravi Nair @anant_s @Indischer @arp2041 @nair @Robinhood Pandey @Roybot @jaunty @Abingdonboy @sancho @Srinivas @gslv mk3 @halupridol @Dash @MohitV @Skull and Bones @acetophenol @IND151 @HariPrasad @he-man @Guynextdoor2 @eowyn @Tridibans @sms @my2cents @neehar @jarves @Assault Rifle @lightoftruth @Rajaraja Chola @XiNiX @Android @nik22 @banvanaxl @OrionHunter @Star Wars @Nair saab @Shardul.....the lion @Indo-guy @Brahmos_2 @desert warrior @gslv @Ashokudu @Badbadman @Mike_Brando @foxbat @oFFbEAT @Urbanized Greyhound @GR!FF!N @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR @Bang Galore @Dillinger @AUSTERLITZ @sandy_3126 @Dem!god @Kurama @sourya kharib @zip @wolfschanzze @RKO @ni8mare @Tangent @JD_In @illusion8 @kaku1 @blood @ranjeet @GURU DUTT @rockstarIN @Soms @SamantK @IndoUS @SR-91 @danish_vij @kaykay @Black Widow @StormShadow @Bombaywalla @kurup @raja hindustani @noksss @TejasMk3 @shuntmaster @JAT BALWAN @jatt

Please comment.
Mubarkaan..Vadhaiyaan...Patakhe... Apke terrorist global ho gaye hain...

Back
Top Bottom