What's new

Joining forces: TTP declares allegiance to Islamic State

Pakistan as it happens, isn't being defended by the Iraqi Army. I am all in favor of not underestimating the opposition but why overestimate it too? Even when the TTP all powerful, the Baluchistan and the whole KP province couldn't come under their control, forget it happening now.
Not in the near future, but you can't discount it altogether. The ISIS have put out a 70 point manifesto that even includes commandeering Iran's nukes and including it into the Muslim caliphate too. There is the danger of Pakistan's nukes too falling into the hands of the caliphate though it won't be easy.

Seeing that there's available a lot of 'insider help' within the Pak Armed Forces, (as seen in the attacks on military installations), the TTP and other sundry organizations - even the LeT - they could form a common front against Pakistan and declare Balochistan and NW as part of the caliphate and then later work their way down towards Islamabad.

Probably Baghdadi, head honcho of the ISIS, is the 'anti Christ' that Nostradamus was referring to! If that's the case, then we are all in for a torrid time.

Not in the near future, but you can't discount it altogether. The ISIS have put out a 70 point manifesto that even includes commandeering Iran's nukes and including it into the Muslim caliphate too. There is the danger of Pakistan's nukes too falling into the hands of the caliphate though it won't be easy.

Seeing that there's available a lot of 'insider help' within the Pak Armed Forces, (as seen in the attacks on military installations), the TTP and other sundry organizations - even the LeT - they could form a common front against Pakistan and declare Balochistan and NW as part of the caliphate and then later work their way down towards Islamabad.

Probably Baghdadi, head honcho of the ISIS, is the 'anti Christ' that Nostradamus was referring to! If that's the case, then we are all in for a torrid time.

Not in any future, unless of course the people of Pakistan were to commit a great blunder, however after the recent victories in the War on Terror, it appears improbable. There's little similarity between Iraq and Pakistan and none between the respective militaries. The ISIS can claim the moon for all we care, they aren't coming here and ruling this country. This Taliban with all their resources and fan base couldn't. Its rather the TTP appearing desperate to safehavens in Iraq since there's not much left here.

Seeing that it ai'nt a lot of insider help and the military of Pakistan has taken good care of the situation, the terrorists taking control of the country and its nukes and authorizing a launch themselves seems nothing more than a movie plot, a tale told to frighten the gullible.

It can be assumed that the ttp is weakened so much that it is searching for ''allies'' abroad.....

Biplab Bijoy said:
The announcement comes after a September move by al Qaeda chief, Ayman al Zawahiri, to name former Taliban commander Asim Umar as the ‘Ameer’ of a new South Asia branch of the network
so should that mean TTP has issues with AQ's new ameer???

But this is bad news!!
The thought that IS if enters Pakistan would be sitting very close to India is scary.
Democracy is already in shambles in Pak...I hope the Pak govt can control the situation.

Of course, Iraq is currently a safe haven, since the last base of TTP in Pakistan is gone.
Logical!!

Then it's open season..... I'll get my wish to shoot Arabs in safari mode! :D
ha ha ha ha ha. Can I join ?

Mubarkaan..Vadhaiyaan...Patakhe... Apke terrorist global ho gaye hain...
ha ha ha ha.

you talking about toppling Saudi regime? that cant happen. they got money to influence the poor Muslims in the world.

ask your self how TTP is able to reach FSA camps in Turkey and Qatar? they are in a mortal fight with ISI and PA, so you should rule them out. its a mystery why brother countries are training and funding these terrorists on one hand to topple Assad and then flying fancy jets with America to bomb them?
Some serious action has to be taken against this hate ideologies.

no one is getting control...army is on it...:girl_wacko:
I was talking about the ideology.

Saif Al Adel - Al Qaeda leader proficient in guerilla tactics currently alive and is a No.3 or No.4 in Qaeda leadership believed to be based in N.Waziristan before Op

Saif al-Adel Back in Waziristan: A Top Terrorist Returns to Al-Qaida Fold - SPIEGEL ONLINE

Illyas Kashmiri- A go to contact b/w TTP and AL Qaeda

and the likes of these peoples who taught their experience of guerrilla warfare to TTP

http://www.longwarjournal.org/al-qaeda-leaders.php

Take a look at this list.
just busy with some work in field, so don't even get much time to think and then write --- so excuse me, if i had made some mistakes - anyho ----help me find the name of this very serior leader of Iraqi rebellion that met AQ leadership in NWA back in the days ---

I may have had a brief glance, not much though. I maintain that only hormonely compromised young boys may find it appealing, there's not much substance to them and nothing which cant be easily debunked with a simple research and cross referencing. All it takes is a open critical free thinking mind.

Why not just let them perish in NW? Whats with the dumping argument? Its not like that they will disclose names or other evidence which may lead to the capture of AQ leadership or important members somehow. Because TTP will still survive in some form, stay dormant for a while like a virus and if the naive nations makes a mistake or more likely a blunder, begin the war anew. I dont get the dumping part, what wisdom lies in that? Aren't these Mujahids all about self less partnerships for the greater Islamic cause? There is a connection, I am not denying that, but there is no deeper wisdom or logic or strategy which you are seeing, mate. Its just jumping ships and changing loyalties time, to save their own skin.
hazoor I am really surprised that I get to hear this from you - the whole point of leaving TTP on their own is actually to save their own skin , like they did with Taliban in Afghanistan -
But dragging Western forces to other front to ensure is when PA attacks, they will have the other side to fall back on --- If US is not busy with ISIS then they will be on AQ's tush in Afghanistan ---

Last edited:
Of course, Iraq is currently a safe haven, since the last base of TTP in Pakistan is gone.
it has moved to Kunar and spreads out to Nooristan. the TTP leadership is guest of the gracious Hosts of Afghan regime who dont try to hide who their guests are.

hazoor I am really surprised that I get to hear this from you - the whole point of leaving TTP on their own is actually to save their own skin , like they did with Taliban in Afghanistan -
But dragging Western forces to other front to ensure is when PA attacks, they will have the other side to fall back on --- If US is not busy with ISIS then they will be on AQ's tush in Afghanistan ---

In such case, I am sorry to disappoint, but I dont see the strategy grande in play here, in my opinion the destruction of TTP whilst being in alliance with AQ doesn't matter, the Pakistan Army is operating against all groups indiscriminately. I just dont see the logic, do elaborate.

it has moved to Kunar and spreads out to Nooristan. the TTP leadership is guest of the gracious Hosts of Afghan regime who dont try to hide who their guests are.

Time to bomb then, the Palace Govt will never listen obviously.

Terrorist organizations like the TTP and Islamic State (IS) share a similar terrorist agenda, therefore, it should not come as a surprise that the TTP are pledging allegiance to IS. It was also reported later that Shahidullah Shahid, spokesperson for Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) said: “We are loyal to Ameer-ul-Momineen (Mullah Omar) and question does not arise to withdraw from his allegiance. We had only praised the Islamic State and advised them to set aside differences and show unity.”

Furthermore, the TTP chief Mullah Fazaullah praised the Islamic State and assured its complete support in his Eid message. Fazalullah urged the Islamic State fighters to fight against the “world infidel force with unity and to set aside differences. A lot of hopes have been attached to the land of Iraq and Syria. We are with you at this difficult moment.”

It is easy to see that we face a common threat at the hands of the same terrorists. It only makes sense for us to remain united and refrain from indulging in conspiracy theories that tilt the balance in favor of our common enemies.

Ali Khan

Digital Engagement Team, USCENTCOM

Terrorist organizations like the TTP and Islamic State (IS) share a similar terrorist agenda, therefore, it should not come as a surprise that the TTP are pledging allegiance to IS. It was also reported later that Shahidullah Shahid, spokesperson for Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) said: “We are loyal to Ameer-ul-Momineen (Mullah Omar) and question does not arise to withdraw from his allegiance. We had only praised the Islamic State and advised them to set aside differences and show unity.”

Furthermore, the TTP chief Mullah Fazaullah praised the Islamic State and assured its complete support in his Eid message. Fazalullah urged the Islamic State fighters to fight against the “world infidel force with unity and to set aside differences. A lot of hopes have been attached to the land of Iraq and Syria. We are with you at this difficult moment.”

It is easy to see that we face a common threat at the hands of the same terrorists. It only makes sense for us to remain united and refrain from indulging in conspiracy theories that tilt the balance in favor of our common enemies.

Ali Khan

Digital Engagement Team, USCENTCOM

Listen steve, we know your government funds TTP. Don't cry crocodile tears here.

I think Media is confusing the whole matter. It's not TTP but Jamat e Ahrar which is declaring allegiance to ISIS. TTP as we know had an allegiance to Mullah Omar. After splits, Khorasani is still siding with Al Qaeda, while Khan sajna, Hafiz gul buhadur as well as Punjabi TTP is is still inclined towards Mullah Omar. While Jamat e ahrar and related breakaway factions are more inclined towards AQIS and ISIS. While TTP led by mullah radio is still weighing it's option to choose which side
Spot on

Back
Top Bottom