What's new

Joining forces: TTP declares allegiance to Islamic State

Militant ideology arises due to lack of basic education. One of the important thing is to provide a good education in the tribal areas and provide proper education about Islam. The basic concept of 'Jihad' means to fight against your own evil. Its not about killing every person that comes your way just because they practice different religion or have different thinking.
Yes you are right. That is what I am saying. Terrorism in the name of Faith is the most dangerous thing.

Of course, Iraq is currently a safe haven, since the last base of TTP in Pakistan is gone.

Pakistan govt. must provide them free one way non returnable business class ticket to Iraq....

Make sure all board on for sure...

They can blow themselves up in Pakistan their homecountry as well, why send them to Syria or Iraq when they can end their life's there.

We need to make sure that these TTP rats must be hunt down and send them to hell

You will now have the support of US as well in eliminating TTP, now that they would come under the bracket of "perceived threat".

Good luck hunting.

I think that will be a big blessing to us if all of them go to iraq, leaving us in peace :D
That's where you're making a mistake. ISIS flags have already come up in parts of Quetta etc. It looks like Balochistan and NW may eventually come under the control of the ISIS-TTP combo and declared part of the Muslim Caliphate.

You guys have the inveterate habit of denial. Open your eyes and deny ignorance.

Of course, Iraq is currently a safe haven, since the last base of TTP in Pakistan is gone.
I believe there is more to it but then there is a confusion ---
TTP has formed an alliance with AQ back in 2003, and that is how they were formed - AQ supported the Militant Islam in Tribal belts - used them and the groups like Punjabi Taliban to infiltrate into urban areas of Pakistan --- Jundullah and LeJ were also along with the game --- they took help from Iraqi rebels to train TTP in guriella warfare ----
However in reality TTP was nothing more than a puppet for AQ..
I am of view that ISIS is same as TTP, another puppet being used as a front face to drag western countries on another front ----

Here it gets interesting --- why TTP swores alliegance to IS and why AQ creates AQIS???
Is it possible that TTp got dumped by AQ? As AQ might have seen the Pakistani Forces marching towards NWA.... And left ttp, and now ttp is trying to lure IS fighters for their fight???

I believe there is more to it but then there is a confusion ---
TTP has formed an alliance with AQ back in 2003, and that is how they were formed - AQ supported the Militant Islam in Tribal belts - used them and the groups like Punjabi Taliban to infiltrate into urban areas of Pakistan --- Jundullah and LeJ were also along with the game --- they took help from Iraqi rebels to train TTP in guriella warfare ----
However in reality TTP was nothing more than a puppet for AQ..
I am of view that ISIS is same as TTP, another puppet being used as a front face to drag western countries on another front ----

Here it gets interesting --- why TTP swores alliegance to IS and why AQ creates AQIS???
Is it possible that TTp got dumped by AQ? As AQ might have seen the Pakistani Forces marching towards NWA.... And left ttp, and now ttp is trying to lure IS fighters for their fight???

What exactly there be, more to it? These terrorists outfits aren't Tom Clancys, most of the time they are run on raw emotions, good for mental satisfactions perhaps but there's not much rational strategy to it, I have always maintained that the damage that the TTP was capable of causing seeing their widespread support and fanbase in the society, wasn't caused fortunately. I believe that you are seeing more, than there really is. TTP was and always has been, a franchise giving license to different outfits to operate under a central name. The sole reason that I see for TTP wannabe support for ISIS, is that they are losing ground here in this country, hence the need to migrate to greener pastures in Iraq. I see the announcement of provision of men and material as the basis of their escape from the slipping-under-their-feet grounds in North Waziristan. I dont see the IS fighters getting lured to this country, its very different from what they have faced there.

Why would AQ dump TTP just because of a long-known fact that Pakistanis would eventually march towards Waziristan, the patience was running out for long already? Its not like as if they have some soft corner for either this country or the TTP. They should just have evacuated all Tier 2 leadership from the area and left the Taliban to fight their war with the PA. What sense does dumping make? What if TTP somehow survived and assuming emerged victorious ? I am really sorry but I am not seeing point.

P.S You of all people looking for conspiracy theories seriously, mate? :D Learn to accept the fact that there are deep problems with Muslim societies today, hence the spread of radicalization and extremism leading to creation of such outfits. The foot soldiers and the leadership aren't landing from Ben Gurion, JFK or Heathrow, they are born and bred the very society they are wrecking havoc in. The Almighty America or the Israel doesn't have much to do with it. The day we learn to accept the responsibility for our actions is the day, the Naya Pakistan would truly emerge. Until then, its all blame shifting and denial and the same problems surfacing in different forms elsewhere, the nation hasn't grown up.

Back
Top Bottom