What's new

Su-30 MKI Maneuverability..!!

nice find mate! Bt too bad they dnt deliver to india.. Bt i still dnt get where does the motors are placed??
inside the Plane o_O

nice find mate! Bt too bad they dnt deliver to india.. Bt i still dnt get where does the motors are placed??
F-35 deliverable in India
RcBazaar. F-35 mini jet (PNP)
F-22 Deliverable in India
RcBazaar. F-22 Raptor mini jet (grey scheme)
F-16 Deliverable in India
RcBazaar. F-16 min jet (Thunderbird scheme)

who need uncle sam when we can get all in India :p:

i think ill buy that F-35 :D

Last edited:
May be because it is a new Plane from Same family. But when we will fit new engine developed for PAKFA into MKI, It will outclass anything in maneuver. It has both thrust victor and Canard.

No because it's lighter, has more power and the better TVC system, which makes the Su 35 more capable in this field. And no MKIs will get any new engines (not the once the Su 35 has, nor the once developed for Pak Fa), since we ordered additional AL 31s:

UMPO starts the delivery of 920 AL-31FP engines to India - News - Russian Aviation - RUAVIATION.COM

These AL 31s, they will be produced at HAL just as the upgraded / new MKIs that will come by 2017.

Yes.

I am talking about new proposed new engine. When it will come, It will add to maneuverability of MKIs.

Yes.

I am talking about new proposed new engine. When it will come, It will add to maneuverability of MKIs.

Again, there is no new engine! All MKIs including the newly ordered will have AL 31 engines.

Again, there is no new engine! All MKIs including the newly ordered will have AL 31 engines.

117 engine intended for powering prototype of Pak Fa, has thrust of 33,000 lbf which is 14,969 KG.

When Prasun K Sengupta said that Super MKIs will have 15 ton engines, he was reffering to these beasts.

AL-31F M1 offers thrust of 30, 300 lbf whcih is 13,608 KG and it is already in production.

Could one of these engine be used on Super MKI as ASEA radars, which will fitted on Super MKIs will demand more power.

117 engine intended for powering prototype of Pak Fa, has thrust of 33,000 lbf which is 14,969 KG.

When Prasun K Sengupta said that Super MKIs will have 15 ton engines, he was reffering to these beasts.

AL-31F M1 offers thrust of 30, 300 lbf whcih is 13,608 KG and it is already in production.

Could one of these engine be used on Super MKI as ASEA radars, which will fitted on Super MKIs will demand more power.

I don't give too much about his claims, but basic thrust improvements can be done for the AL 31 too. The point however is, that we made a clear order for several hundred AL 31, produced at HAL for years, which not only are meant for the newly produced MKIs, but also will be part of the MKI upgrade of the older once. So no other engine for Indian Su 30!
For other Su 30 customers, the 117 engine is on offer as an upgrade, as the manufacturer website shows. Wrt AESA and more power, Rafale switched from PESA to AESA without a thrust increase, the EF is not planned with thrust increases for the AESA either, not to mention that it's likely that the MKI will get an AESA only at later stages and gets an upgraded PESA with this upgrade.

I don't give too much about his claims, but basic thrust improvements can be done for the AL 31 too. The point however is, that we made a clear order for several hundred AL 31, produced at HAL for years, which not only are meant for the newly produced MKIs, but also will be part of the MKI upgrade of the older once. So no other engine for Indian Su 30!
For other Su 30 customers, the 117 engine is on offer as an upgrade, as the manufacturer website shows. Wrt AESA and more power, Rafale switched from PESA to AESA without a thrust increase, the EF is not planned with thrust increases for the AESA either, not to mention that it's likely that the MKI will get an AESA only at later stages and gets an upgraded PESA with this upgrade.

Thanks for the reply.

Back
Top Bottom