What's new

The Future of Indian Opposition - Congress/Regional Parties/Others??

Who will form the main Opposition for BJP in next 10 years?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dravidian ideology seems have strong influence in Tamil Nadu and communism among Malayalis, these two states would be a tough nut to crack for BJP. @Rajaraja Chola @TejasMk3 what you say.
Because
unlike other parts of Tamilnadu,Kannyakumari district has around 47% Christians and 7% Muslims..So religious conflicts are very common in that area which leads to polarisation and strong hindutwa feeling among Hindus..
Coimbatore has sizeable Kannada population.,pro BJP always .
Nilgri has sizeable badaga language speakers(a dialect of Kannada)..pro BJP...

Separate state is no solution, it will depends upon the attitude of people towards their own language.
nope..for eg...
Kodavas were once a dominant community in the kodagu district of Karnataka..They speak native kodava takk language(a mix of Kannada,Malayalam,Tamil and Tulu)...
But unfortunately it was added to Karnataka state..Due to large scale migrations from Kannadigas(from mysore) and Malayalis(from Malabar)+ language policies of successive government of Karnataka,these peoples are now reduced to 15-20% of the district population...

KS and PC capable hahahahahaha :rofl:

PC and KS are capable. PC a step above than KS.
After 26/11, PC was the home minster. Under his charge there was just 1 bomb blast for the next three whole years. Just cos someone is in Congress doesnt make one uncapable.

After 26/11, PC was the home minster. Under his charge there was just 1 bomb blast for the next three whole years. Just cos someone is in Congress doesnt make one uncapable.
He F*cked up india's Balance sheet
and zero loss sibbal can go to hell :P
Truth is india is run more by the bureaucracy than Politicians

Dravidian ideology seems have strong influence in Tamil Nadu and communism among Malayalis, these two states would be a tough nut to crack for BJP. @Rajaraja Chola @TejasMk3 what you say.

It does still have. TN was under the clutches of Brahmin ideaology and oppression for too long. Dravidian movement was necessary as a representative for the low castes people. The main reason for the destruction of congress in TN was, it had too many Brahmin leaders, though lead by Kamaraj.
But now, the reason for the formation of Dravidian idealogy is not needed. People are not so poor anymore as made out. Literacy is above 80%.
Now seeing the way Christian Evangelist running the show in coastal belt and mountainous region and DMK hunting temple properties, polarisation have taken place resulting in higher vote share for ADMK and BJP..
Unlike DMK, AIADMK never calls itself a Athiest group.

He F*cked up india's Balance sheet
and zero loss sibbal can go to hell :P
Truth is india is run more by the bureaucracy than Politicians

Lol.. PC was against Food Security Bill and many other schemes. His words werent heeded by Sonia Ji. What could he do?

It does still have. TN was under the clutches of Brahmin ideaology and oppression for too long. Dravidian movement was necessary as a representative for the low castes people. The main reason for the destruction of congress in TN was, it had too many Brahmin leaders, though lead by Kamaraj.
But now, the reason for the formation of Dravidian idealogy is not needed. People are not so poor anymore as made out. Literacy is above 80%.
Now seeing the way Christian Evangelist running the show in coastal belt and mountainous region and DMK hunting temple properties, polarisation have taken place resulting in higher vote share for ADMK and BJP..

Lol.. PC was against Food Security Bill and many other schemes. His words werent heeded by Sonia Ji. What could he do?
Yup .... Manmohan was also against corruption .... what good is a leader who doesn't deliver .....
ANyway I am sure he will be booked in the Aircel-Marxis case .... bye bye chiddu...
His Kid has 6 DINs hahaha he is the most corrupt leader in COngress

Because
unlike other parts of Tamilnadu,Kannyakumari district has around 47% Christians and 7% Muslims..So religious conflicts are very common in that area which leads to polarisation and strong hindutwa feeling among Hindus..
Coimbatore has sizeable Kannada population.,pro BJP always .
Nilgri has sizeable badaga language speakers(a dialect of Kannada)..pro BJP...

There was division of votes in Kanyakumari. Christian and Muslim votes went to DMK, ADMK, Congress and Hindu votes straight to BJP.
Polarization have already taken place Kanyakumari, Coimbatore and Nilgiris due to free hand given to Church by DMK, but at the same time denying Hindu groups to set up bases or confiscation of temples. In next elections it is expected to increase provided BJP keeps its hands clean..

There was division of votes in Kanyakumari. Christian and Muslim votes went to DMK, ADMK, Congress and Hindu votes straight to BJP.
Polarization have already taken place Kanyakumari, Coimbatore and Nilgiris due to free hand given to Church by DMK, but at the same time denying Hindu groups to set up bases or confiscation of temples. In next elections it is expected to increase provided BJP keeps its hands clean..
Nilgiri or kodaikanal??
Most of the Christians of nilgiri are Malayali settlers in gudalur,ooty town and some around conoor areas,and also some local converts too,..
But i think its more in kodaikanal area,I heard that most of the inhabitants there are Christians now,not sure..
Kanyakumari-Its more severe there.. Most of the hospitals,engg colleges,business establishments are owned by Christians..Politics too..All party candidates (except BJP) were Christians in the last LS elections.. They even Christianized many place names,for eg Jamespuram,simon colony etc etc..If this continue they will become 70-80% within 15-20 years..

Do Tamilians still hate Brahmins??, If I am not wrong, weren't many Brahmins killed due to the slogan:-" If you see a Brahmin and a Snake, Kill the Brahmin."
Isn't there supposed heavy discrimination against employing Brahmins in TN.

I heard the above from an overenthusiastic Brahmin-hater in TN who thought that I too hated Brahmins.

And regarding PC, PC didn't show much resistance. It was surprisingly Sharad Pawar who actively opposed that bill.

P.S;-Do Tamil People hold Tirupati and Tirupati Balaji in high regard??

Do Tamilians still hate Brahmins??, If I am not wrong, weren't many Brahmins killed due to the slogan:-" If you see a Brahmin and a Snake, Kill the Brahmin."
Isn't there supposed heavy discrimination against employing Brahmins in TN.

I heard the above from an overenthusiastic Brahmin-hater in TN who thought that I too hated Brahmins.

And regarding PC, PC didn't show much resistance. It was surprisingly Sharad Pawar who actively opposed that bill.

P.S;-Do Tamil People hold Tirupati and Tirupati Balaji in high regard??

Brahmins killed? Lol it would create a uproar. Regardless of what their political conditions they are in now, Brahmins still hold lots of high positions all around the country.
Tell you more what. There is a new Tamil movie named "Jeeva" which brings out the discrimination against other caste cricketers by Brahmins. A superb soul searching movie. It brings out with statistics, that in the last 30 years , out of 16 players 14 who played for India from TN are Brahmins.
Nope. Sharad Pawar was supporting the bill in full gesture . He is a populist politician, no less.
PC opposed a lot, as he is finance minister, he knew the situation too well.. But populist politicians agreed to it.

Nilgiri or kodaikanal??
Most of the Christians of nilgiri are Malayali settlers in gudalur,ooty town and some around conoor areas,and also some local converts too,..
But i think its more in kodaikanal area,I heard that most of the inhabitants there are Christians now,not sure..
Kanyakumari-Its more severe there.. Most of the hospitals,engg colleges,business establishments are owned by Christians..Politics too..All party candidates (except BJP) were Christians in the last LS elections.. They even Christianized many place names,for eg Jamespuram,simon colony etc etc..If this continue they will become 70-80% within 15-20 years..

Nilgiri.. Ooty is a place where Christianization is Maximum..
When I visited Mooner, in bus, through the mountains, what I saw was Churches alone.. Until I reached Moonar, I didnt see a single temple, and temple also very less over there.. Complete christianization process over there eh?

Brahmins killed? Lol it would create a uproar. Regardless of what their political conditions they are in now, Brahmins still hold lots of high positions all around the country.
Tell you more what. There is a new Tamil movie named "Jeeva" which brings out the discrimination against other caste cricketers by Brahmins. A superb soul searching movie. It brings out with statistics, that in the last 30 years , out of 16 players 14 who played for India from TN are Brahmins.
Nope. Sharad Pawar was supporting the bill in full gesture . He is a populist politician, no less.
PC opposed a lot, as he is finance minister, he knew the situation too well.. But populist politicians agreed to it.

Nilgiri.. Ooty is a place where Christianization is Maximum..
When I visited Mooner, in bus, through the mountains, what I saw was Churches alone.. Until I reached Moonar, I didnt see a single temple, and temple also very less over there.. Complete christianization process over there eh?
Christianity in Kerala is as old as world Christianity..
Munaar including devikulam,peerumedu,marayoor are Tamil majority areas,most of them are tea plantation workers,overhemly hindus..
All other parts in the district are Malayali majority,predominantly Syrian Christian groups(indigenous Christians of Kerala) with sizeable hindu and some Muslim population..
There are lot of converts too especially from eezhavas and from tribal communities...

Both of them showed their aholery during negotiations with Anna team. Idiots started the downfall of Congress by packing it in Delhi for the first time. Congress Mukt Bharat started right from Delhi, much before Modi set foot into national politics.

Kapil Sibal is a joke and a first rate snob. His zero loss theory aside, you should look at his hare brained ideas like the cheap tablet which never materialised and the changed IIT entrance exam(Every HRD minister these days wants credit for reforming IITs even as IITs are crying out loud to be left alone).

PC is a more measured snob and better of the two. Subrahmaniam Swamy has a lot to say about him. Even if you ignore all that, he is famous for the hurried Telangana announcement on Sonia's birthday. And Mumbai Zaveri bazaar bombings happened under his watch just a few years after 26/11, in Mumbai of all places. As a minister he is capable, but as a politician/leader he is only fit to be holding the coattails of the Gandhis.

TN was under the clutches of Brahmin ideaology and oppression for too long. Dravidian movement was necessary as a representative for the low castes people

Fear of Brahmin dominance is hardly an attracting slogan these days, their dominance had largely been diminished since independence. But the way language issue is being raked up frequently over pity issues, I am just wondering it won't be easy for BJP to get foothold in Tamil Nadu.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom