What's new

Boycott Haider

serious question aye 22 ..
4cc3560846733fef563444ba10b155d2.png

Its my humble appeal to my indian countrymen on pdf to boycott hindi movie haider which was released yesterday .

Its an anti-national movie and insults our army .

The reason why i find it really important to raise this issue is because it has become a fashion for indian filmakers to support terrorist and defend them by giving some twisted sophisticated explanation . And this is what they are doing in this film , defending a terrorist .

Our indian filmakers will never make a movie on the plight of kashmiri pandits or hindus in countries like pakistan or bangladesh but are more interested in what atrocities US did after 9/11 .

The fact is if IA wouldn't have been there then kashmir today would have turned into another afghanistan or waziristan with taliban rule .

Don't watch the film and ask others not to , use twitter and facebook to spread the word , #boycotthaider is already trending on twitter .
If you don't raise voice against it then it means that you are okay with them insulting out martyrs .

@ExtraOdinary @thesolar65 @anant_s @Indischer @arp2041 @Robinhood Pandey @Roybot @jaunty @Abingdonboy @sancho @Srinivas @gslv mk3 @halupridol @Dash @MohitV @Skull and Bones @acetophenol @IND151 @HariPrasad @he-man @Guynextdoor2 @eowyn @Tridibans @sms @my2cents @neehar @jarves @Assault Rifle @lightoftruth @Rajaraja Chola @Android @nik22 @banvanaxl @OrionHunter @Star Wars @Nair saab @Shardul.....the lion @Indo-guy @Brahmos_2 @desert warrior @gslv @Ashokudu @Badbadman @Mike_Brando @foxbat @oFFbEAT @Urbanized Greyhound @GR!FF!N @Dem!god @Kurama @sourya kharib @zip @wolfschanzze @RKO @ni8mare @Tangent @JD_In @illusion8 @kaku1 @ranjeet @GURU DUTT @rockstarIN @Soms @SamantK @IndoUS @SR-91 @danish_vij @kaykay @Black Widow @StormShadow @Bombaywalla @kurup @raja hindustani @noksss @TejasMk3 @shuntmaster @JAT BALWAN @jatt @INDIC @JanjaWeed @Indrani @Biplab Bijay @janon
@XiNiX @abjktu @Star Wars @Sidak @sankalp

I watched it and found nothing objectionable. I got sms from a friend asking to boycott and after watching I asked what did he was asking for boycott and he said he did not watched the movie at all. The film has very little anti Indian stuff, there are some mistakes we made and one should be not ashamed of it.

you don't watch bollywood movies?
Back to this question...I used to watch Bollywood movies back in the days when there were 3 khans (SRK, SK, AK), akhshay Kumar, Sanjay Dutt and the ladies were Madhuri, Karishma, Tabu, Sonali and all....

I watched it and found nothing objectionable. I got sms from a friend asking to boycott and after watching I asked what did he was asking for boycott and he said he did not watched the movie at all. The film has very little anti Indian stuff, there are some mistakes we made and one should be not ashamed of it.

true that

Back
Top Bottom