What's new

Boycott Haider

When you face reality, one need to appreciate, what kind of Democracy we becoming.

And tell you what, I am not boycotting.
We have become a democracy where slightest of criticism is called provocation.

The movie was good...as in the acting and the effort put by the actors is praise worthy.
Yes the movie did show our army in a bad light.But Kashmir was just one of the characters in the movie, it was more about the son and mother.Or more so about Tabu's character.

on top of that I had a tamil aunty next to my seat ... sungh ke 1 liter nariyal tail nikala hoga unke baal se.
hahahaah omg that hit all jokes :rofl:

I remember there was this movie where there was a dialogue something like bhabhi itna tayl lagi ti hain that if we run out of oil we can use her hair to cook (cant remember exact dialogue but along those lines)

u forgot i am a man:lol:
Yeh koi yaad kernay wali baat hai? :unsure:

Yaar sub Indians ko Sallu say kiya nafratain hain
Its his bad boy image thats it. But ask the girls who still swoon over him :girl_wacko:
& off late (last 2-3 years), the kind of movies he is doing...well to quote from lyrics of his latest blockbuster
Allah bachayee mujhey tere (pyaar) (films ki script) se .

Aur Bhai ke fans :fans:

:sarcastic::cuckoo:

hahahaah omg that hit all jokes :rofl:

I remember there was this movie where there was a dialogue something like bhabhi itna tayl lagi ti hain that if we run out of oil we can use her hair to cook (cant remember exact dialogue but along those lines)
it wasn't funny ...at all :tsk:
She spoiled all my fantasies I had while flying ... :cry:

We have become a democracy where slightest of criticism is called provocation.

The movie was good...as in the acting and the effort put by the actors is praise worthy.
Yes the movie did show our army in a bad light.But Kashmir was just one of the characters in the movie, it was more about the son and mother.Or more so about Tabu's character.
Ok do I have a permission to make some jokes? :undecided:

Its his bad boy image thats it. But ask the girls who still swoon over him :girl_wacko:
& off late (last 2-3 years), the kind of movies he is doing...well to quote from lyrics of his latest blockbuster
Yani male jealousy...ok...

Damn that gave me a headache!

stupid mawali...................all rickshawallahs/auto wallahs/illiterate people are his fans.
In india these people are >500 million:lol:

Air india+mithun=(air india/mithun)*air india/mithun
aei saala Dada ko kuch nahin bolney ka

Bovcj26CUAAxUaD.jpg

Yani male jealousy...ok...
Ab banda achcha khasa dikhta hai, Ladiyan diwani hai aur bhai ki pictures zabardast successful hai..
What not there to be Jealous about :p:

stupid mawali...................all rickshawallahs/auto wallahs/illiterate people are his fans.
I stopped watching Sallu movie after Hello Brother where he wore that baniyan with hole in it ... that was typical rickshaw wala dress.

(gem from The Satya Show)

Bhai ke fans: Kyonki is film ka naam Kick hai, to iske sequel ka naam hoga... SELF START :D

Back
Top Bottom