What's new

Boycott Haider

fcuk no .... he is new age's mithun chakborty.

true that ...
koi jeene ke liye peeta hai ...
hum to jeetay hai peenay je liye !!!

bhai mithun was better.
i loved disco dancer:p:

Back to this question...I used to watch Bollywood movies back in the days when there were 3 khans (SRK, SK, AK), akhshay Kumar, Sanjay Dutt and the ladies were Madhuri, Karishma, Tabu, Sonali and all....
I third that .. @he-man also agree with me here.

bhai mithun was better.
i loved disco dancer:p:
don't tell me you are a fan of Kundan Shah's movies.

I third that .. @he-man also agree with me here.

don't tell me you are a fan of Kundan Shah's movies.

Yup..............am a huge fan of govinda too,especially his awesome dance full of facial expressions.
Then 10 years back i ventured to hollywood completely,,and now am bored of even that.

Yup..............am a huge fan of govinda too,especially his awesome dance full of facial expressions.
Then 10 years back i ventured to hollywood completely,,and now am bored of even that.
nah yaar ... once Air India tortured me with mithun movies for full 17-18 hours.

You mean Double Meaning??? :D
Yaar sub Indians ko Sallu say kiya nafratain hain? Personal crap hai? Man if I was a blind hater I would hate him for doing Ganesh ki pooja while claiming to be a Muslim but I aint doing that but I guess appreciating anything Indian is not enough :unsure:

You mean Double Meaning??? :D

apparently she likes shirtless mawalis:sarcastic:

Yaar sub Indians ko Sallu say kiya nafratain hain? Personal crap hai? Man if I was a blind hater I would hate him for doing Ganesh ki pooja while claiming to be a Muslim but I aint doing that but I guess appreciating anything Indian is not enough :unsure:

u think we love ranbir kapoor??
by that logic?:sarcastic:

Govinda had good movies but man he should have learnt to dance...lolzzz Seriously :blink:

nah yaar ... once Air India tortured me with mithun movies for full 17-18 hours.
That is another guy I cant appreciate :sick:

No ....that happens to Hritikh too naa? :pop:

What happened to Ranbir? :unsure:

I prefer that guy in Band Baja Barat.....he was good with Deepika in that Ras leela movie...

u forgot i am a man:lol:

nah its not because of ganesh pooja or nething else ... its just Sallu sucks. as simple as that.

Back
Top Bottom