What's new

Owners Pride - The Killer : IAF Su - 30 MKI

Who do you refer to when you write trolls?

Persons who deliberately provoke or offend people and if you rate the one side of the discussion negatively for offending, you should had done it with the other side too, that did similar offensive posts!

May I remind you on this:
Critieria for rating members

Only make 'minimum' use of negitive ranking,when seriously needed against 'suicide troll' such as harrasing material to scare ladies in such threads.

-Do not use it 'as a lobby tool' against some posters

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/critieria-for-rating-members.292861/#ixzz3Feco8pti

Persons who deliberately provoke or offend people and if you rate the one side of the discussion negatively for offending, you should had done it with the other side too, that did similar offensive posts!

May I remind you on this:

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/critieria-for-rating-members.292861/#ixzz3Feco8pti

@sancho, Why don't you worry about your fellow Indian posters that are posting oneliners and garbage? It is not a personal grade but technical grade of the posts. I am not a mod but if people start degrading me personal then what do you want me to do? Praise them? All I try is logic and technical know how. You wanne defend these posters? C'mon. All I see is Indian praising Indians. Sometimes I do wonder based on what? ;)

@sancho, Why don't you worry about your fellow Indian posters that are posting oneliners and garbage? It is not a personal grade but technical grade of the posts. I am not a mod but if people start degrading me personal then what do you want me to do? Praise them? All I try is logic and technical know how. You wanne defend these posters? C'mon. All I see is Indian praising Indians. Sometimes I do wonder based on what? ;)
Great analysis
Think tank :bad:

@sancho It is not a personal grade but technical grade of the posts. I am not a mod but if people start degrading me personal then what do you want me to do? Praise them?

Who degraded you? You rated gslv mk3, who wasn't even talking to you and I even support that rating (post #186), but since DESERT FIGHTER used the same offensive language too, you should had rated him equally and that's where I disgree. Either you do it equally, without taking the origin into consideration, or you shouldn't do it at all. That's at least how I understand the rating criterias, so I'm not defending Indians, but criticizing your way of rating!

Who degraded you? You rated gslv mk3, who wasn't even talking to you and I even support that rating (post #186), but since DESERT FIGHTER used the same offensive language too, you should had rated him equally and that's where I disgree. Either you do it equally, without taking the origin into consideration, or you shouldn't do it at all. That's at least how I understand the rating criterias, so I'm not defending Indians, but criticizing your way of rating!
What did u expect him to be? Ans this is not the first time he is doing it, reasoning with such people wont do any good.

The Killer Looks of The Ultimate Machine : IAF Su - 30 MKI

3af8ae8940ba949465483f0b041fa17a-jpg.109083

86158_9ce23b6bcb48a3e9e7cc3b5228b8467a.jpg

86180_77000ca33ef9908effb00e3d0fa77404.jpg

86181_eaed4f78b3776bddd011e7ede9609bb0.jpg

86182_f59cd8567c51695fd43ed4ce1aa64078.jpg

86184_0f99f7c3b75e2f2615a267188effda16.jpg

View attachment 109062

View attachment 109063

View attachment 109064

View attachment 109066

View attachment 109068

View attachment 109076

View attachment 109082

View attachment 109084

@levina @SarthakGanguly @ExtraOdinary @thesolar65 @scorpionx @Ravi Nair @anant_s @Indischer @arp2041 @nair @Robinhood Pandey @Roybot @jaunty @Abingdonboy @sancho @Srinivas @gslv mk3 @halupridol @Dash @MohitV @Skull and Bones @acetophenol @IND151 @HariPrasad @he-man @Guynextdoor2 @eowyn @Tridibans @sms @my2cents @neehar @jarves @Assault Rifle @lightoftruth @Rajaraja Chola @XiNiX @Android @nik22 @banvanaxl @OrionHunter @Star Wars @Nair saab @Shardul.....the lion @Indo-guy @Brahmos_2 @desert warrior @gslv @Ashokudu @Badbadman @Mike_Brando @foxbat @oFFbEAT @Urbanized Greyhound @GR!FF!N @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR @Bang Galore @Dillinger @AUSTERLITZ @sandy_3126 @Dem!god @Kurama @sourya kharib @zip @wolfschanzze @RKO @ni8mare @Tangent @JD_In @illusion8 @kaku1 @blood @ranjeet @GURU DUTT @rockstarIN @Soms @SamantK @IndoUS @SR-91 @danish_vij @kaykay @Black Widow @StormShadow @Bombaywalla @kurup @raja hindustani @noksss @TejasMk3 @shuntmaster @JAT BALWAN @jatt
Great pics bro :)

Mki is getting old now.....................serious upgrades needed.
Sill way better than block 52

Nice pictures indeed....... India's neighbours, Russia and China already operate designates of the subject, Pakistan declined on the Flankers some 15 years earlier, that leaves Nepal (No Air Force) Bangladesh and Sri Lanka..... indeed some neighbours to impress. .... anyways please continue.
Why is it that your arse is always on fire, whenever there is something good about India or Indian forces is exhibited here..??In some thread some your fellow PDF guy posted new pics of JF17s..I couldn't stop myself from admiring the beauty of that aircraft..Why don't you show such sportiveness ever??Your enemies are always not supposed to have anything capable eh??Pity..

Why is it that your arse is always on fire, whenever there is something good about India or Indian forces is exhibited here..??In some thread some your fellow PDF guy posted new pics of JF17s..I couldn't stop myself from admiring the beauty of that aircraft..Why don't you show such sportiveness ever??Your enemies are always not supposed to have anything capable eh??Pity..
Since you are burning at both ends, let me pour some water over you, did i in any way criticise the aircraft ?????..... the reply was to a provocative thread title which has been changed since.
@ Topic, came across some interesting comments regarding Indradanush exercise.

@Oscar @Horus @Munir
Air Forces Monthly - January 2007
The MoD said it would not be putting Typhoons up against the Indian Airforce Su-30s as a one on one fight. However, it did happen and there is HUD video to prove it. Apparently two inexperienced Typhoon pilots returned with big grins on their faces, the Su-30s were toasted, all the Su-30's air display antics amounted to nothing, the Typhoons proved too nimble and too powerful for the Russian aircraft. The Typhoons were also not clean configured
Air Force Commentaries: Articles about Typhoon's engagements against F22

Last edited:
Since you are burning at both ends, let me pour some water over you, did i in any way criticise the aircraft ?????..... the reply was to a provocative thread title which has been changed since.

@Oscar @Horus

well you trolling enough to get everyone attention. .. when the thread is about specific MKI, you are trolling by bringing Chinese jets etc... see who is burning at both ends, up and down..

well you trolling enough to get everyone attention. .. when the thread is about specific MKI, you are trolling by bringing Chinese jets etc... see who is burning at both ends, up and down..
Don;t know about burning but you are certainly talking from wrong end.........bringing in the 71 war in a thread about drunk Indian soldiers fighting..... frustrated soul.

Don;t know about burning but you are certainly talking from wrong end.........bringing in the 71 war in a thread about drunk Indian soldiers fighting..... frustrated soul.

really.. you know.. why i posted 71 war video... an idiot called IA is unprofessional, abused by calling gandu etc... yet you are preaching to me.. funny..

@Oscar @Horus @Munir

India’s Ministry of Defense, had this to say about the initial RAF-IAF clashes, and adds some words of wisdom: “The operational part of the ‘Exercise Indradhanush-2007′ began with a series of 1 vs 1 air combat sorties… The RAF pilots were candid in their admission of the Su-30 MKI’s observed superior manouevring in the air, just as they had studied, prepared and anticipated. The IAF pilots on their part were also visibly impressed by the Typhoon’s agility in the air.

Mki is getting old now.....................serious upgrades needed.
Sill way better than block 52
what is the difference between Russian Su - 30 MKI and Indian Su - 30 MKI ?

Back
Top Bottom