What's new

Indian Home-built Stealth Frigate Sahyadri At Pearl Harbor For RIPMAC 14

ROFOL at your logic....
Stealth ship - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A stealthy ship shape can be achieved by constructing the hull and superstructure with a series of slightly protruding and retruding surfaces. This design was developed by several German shipyards, and is thus extensively applied on ships of the German Navy.

640px-Cheminee_tribord_du_forbin.JPG

sorry but production quality really sucks!!
And how do you know this? Were you in the ship's quality control department? :P
If its about the uneven surface, it's on purpose as it scatters radar reflection.

Here's the latest Littoral Combat Ship of the US Navy...

d69ed057412c979d9f1e2e2cad68.jpg

Notice the surface?

I suggest you read more on stealth tech before commenting.

Last edited:

Not necessarily all ships would incorporate the same design or same approach for stealth. The irregular surface is meant to reduce radar cross-section, and is used in most new designs. The image that I posted with wiki link is that of French ship, and the Germans originally proposed it. It is possible that the ships designed prior to German proposal would not have it. It is not meant to look beautiful but be practical.

modular.jpg

Modular design construction, this module to be joined by others, look at the flat surface of the hull:

All Indian ships have visible protruding solder joints (which are not grind-ed), you are saying they too are part of stealth structure program? New designs Visby class dont come with plates being in a concave mode...

Technology has evolved a lot...

You just posted the pic of the French FREMM multi purpose frigate to show the 'smoothness'. It's all about the angle of incidence of the sun. Here, have a look at this same ship from a different angle and check out its 'smoothness'. Not very smooth, eh? Plenty of 'dents', what?

Fremm_zpscbee35b5.jpg

You just posted the pic of the French FREMM multi purpose frigate to show the 'smoothness'. It's all about the angle of incidence of the sun. Here, have a look at this same ship from a different angle and check out its 'smoothness'. Not very smooth, eh? Plenty of 'dents', what?

Fremm_zpscbee35b5.jpg
The pic of FREMM he posted is not a pic at all but a render.

Lockheed-Martin-built Freedom class ...magnified 500%

View attachment 37220 View attachment 37220
Look at the light conditions- low light/overcast.

Anyway let's just give you what you want- all Western stealth ships are Krakens, the lords of the world's waterways- Indian stealth ships with the same features are shoddy, made by slum dwellers and inferior in every way to those made by their Western overlords.

Its on Twitter.
I just did the lift and shift..

Even I do not like the shoddy job like that!

View attachment 37210

Looks clumsy..

The pic of FREMM he post

atter of angle and distance of camera.
The first one you po

ed is not a pic at all but a render.

Fremm_zpscbee35b5.jpg

It is just the matter of angle and distance of camera.
The first one you posted is Fremm class which does has the same slightly protruding and retruding surfaces.

The second one is:
French frigate Forbin (D620) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The image I had posted above, I will post again for your understanding..

640px-Cheminee_tribord_du_forbin.JPG

That's inward-sloping tumblehome hull design with uneven surface & all of modern IN stealth ships employ it :coffee:

Look at the light conditions- low light/overcast.

Anyway let's just give you what you want- all Western stealth ships are Krakens, the lords of the world's waterways- Indian stealth ships with the same features are shoddy, made by slum dwellers and inferior in every way to those made by their Western overlords.

Haha you pointed the inferior attitude of our people brilliantly :lol::lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom