What's new

The Temples of New INDIA : ISRO's New Mission Control Center

Oh really? I did not know all that about India. I thought it's richer than Qatar.

Why blame Nehru? You could blame everybody alive then and alive since for that. Are you suggesting that it was because Nehru was a proponent of science and industrialization, that India remains poor? Perhaps if he had built temples instead of dams, the gods would have been happy and made us rich? I mean, what exactly are you getting at here?

Stop being a rebel without a cause and stop getting your panties in a twist for no reason.

Another SICKULAR got ANNOYED b'coz someone abused "FATHER OF SICKULAROLOGY" :disagree:

I'll do the honours: @RiazHaq , see what these stupid Indians are doing, instead of giving all that money to the poor? Shame on them!

Don't mention his name dude. He complained to the mods when I said that there is a Laser Package on MOM that can shine off his bald head to identify his location. I got a pre-warning on that from Jungi. The HUMILIATION of getting a pre-warning because of Haq. :sick:

Dude, do you think that's why he was called "Pandit"?:lol:

You are free to call him 'pandi' or 'papa' or 'chacha'. :lol: .... but how is this relevent ? ...Oh I get it, it not. You have nothing sensible to say so you continue to make inane comments.

Which part of my post was propoganda?

Nehru being proponent of 'science & technology'.

Right, so he should have distributed gold to all his subjects and made them rich, I suppose. After all that's what good PMs do, right?

No, as per you he should have demolished temples and built churches. right ? :coffee: ..... clearly financing primary education or making that a priority mission is not important.

Anyway, since I know who you are, and since I am in no mood to fuel your ego for the day with a pointless spat on PDF, you should hope that somebody else will do that for you. I really don't know what you get by all this frothing every single day in a new avatar. Lonely in real life?

LOL. I hope against hope that you will have the integrity to face facts and accept it. I really don't know what you get by supporting "secular" beliefs in you old avatar. Lonely in real life ?

On topic : Yes, I will call them temples or churches or mosques of modern India, and if anybody has a problem with that, submit a petition in a court near you.

Lets start by calling Toilets the churches of modern India. That way whenever there is a new Toilet thread in PDF (which is everyday), we get to discuss your favourite topic. You don't like it, you can submit a petition in a court near you. :coffee:

Don't mention his name dude. He complained to the mods when I said that there is a Laser Package on MOM that can shine off his bald head to identify his location. I got a pre-CUM on that from Jungi. The HUMILIATION of getting a pre-CUM because of Haq. :sick:

Dude WTF?? :o:

No, as per you he should have demolished temples and built churches
Classic strawman, which I am not surprised to see from you. Anyway I'm sorry, I have better things to do than this stupid ego contest.

Classic strawman, which I am not surprised to see from you. Anyway I'm sorry, I have better things to do than this stupid ego contest.

YES. A attempt to SHAME you for your liberal use of strawman. But forgot you are shameless :lol: ..... let me demonstrate.

so he should have distributed gold to all his subjects and made them rich, I suppose. After all that's what good PMs do, right?

Another Classic,

I thought it's richer than Qatar.

Yet another one ,

Perhaps if he had built temples instead of dams, the gods would have been happy and made us rich?

YES. A attempt to SHAME you for your liberal use of strawman. But forgot you are shameless :lol: ..... let me demonstrate.

Another Classic,

Yet another one ,
Those are sarcastic statements, not strawmen arguments misattributed to you. For example, if I said that you think India is richer than Qatar, that would be strawman argument. Or didn't they teach you the difference in tharkashastra?:lol:

Don't mention his name dude. He complained to the mods when I said that there is a Laser Package on MOM that can shine off his bald head to identify his location. I got a pre-warning on that from Jungi. The HUMILIATION of getting a pre-warning because of Haq. :sick:

I Noted It. You will know what i mean in the near future.
@janon

omg ...that was funny i cannt stop laughing man ..:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom