What's new

The Temples of New INDIA : ISRO's New Mission Control Center

Those are sarcastic statements, not strawmen arguments misattributed to you. For example, if I said that you think India is richer than Qatar, that would be strawman argument. Or didn't they teach you the difference in tharkashastra?:lol:

LOL. If your's were "sarcastic" comments, Mine was "sarcastic" comments too :lol: ........ now why would you mistake them to be strawmen ? :devil:

Now din't they teach that to you at christian grammar school ? :coffee:

Dude, do you think that's why he was called "Pandit"?:lol:

Which part of my post was propoganda?

Right, so he should have distributed gold to all his subjects and made them rich, I suppose. After all that's what good PMs do, right?

Anyway, since I know who you are, and since I am in no mood to fuel your ego for the day with a pointless spat on PDF, you should hope that somebody else will do that for you. Today I suppose you want to feel good by arguing about Nehru - that's the battle you picked for today. I really don't know what you get by all this frothing every single day in a new avatar. Lonely in real life?

Adieu.

On topic : Yes, I will call them temples or churches or mosques of modern India, and if anybody has a problem with that, submit a petition in a court near you.

Nehru was a dumbass. He was the one responisble for not implementing massive investment in nation wide primary level education. This was advised to him by a his own capable minister. The effectof having done so, would have been a game changer for India. Congress and this stupid fuking political party is the reason why India is so backward still in many areas. Thank God for Modi being elected. At least, he gives India hope more than a family which has run India for 50 bloddy yrs has ever done. Never forget that. Congress under the Gandhis does not practice true democracy when you continously elect the same family members to power over and over again. Even when they are not elected they are the one running the entire party's decision making process. Im surprised why you and others conveniently omit this fact out? Why do you overlook this extremely important fact about Congress? How can we call ourselves democracy when one party runs on a policial dynasty?

Religion Meets Science: Indian Scientists' Faith in God more than British Peers

5c1f5915eab4ee07044a390aabd91503.jpg

Chairman of the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), Dr. K.Radhakrishnan offered prayers to Lord Venkateswara at Tirumala after the successful launch of ISRO's PSLV -C24 lifting off from the Satish Dhawan Space Research Centre at Sriharikota in Andhra Pradesh on April 5, 2014IANS

Indian scientists are more religious than their British counterparts but they are more likely, than the general population, to not participate in a religious service or rituals, says a cross-national study of religion and spirituality among scientists.

The surveys and in-depth interviews with scientists revealed that while 65 percent of British scientists identify as non-religious, only six percent of Indian scientists identify as non-religious.

In addition, while 32 percent of scientists in India attend religious services on a regular basis - once a month or more - only 12 percent of scientists in Britain do so.

The British survey included 1,581 scientists while the India survey included 1,763 scientists.

Explaining why the data focused only on Indian and British scientists, Elaine Howard Ecklund, a Herbert S. Autrey professor of sociology from Rice University said: "India and Britain are deeply intertwined historically while deeply different religiously. There is a vastly different character of religion among scientists in Britain than in India - potentially overturning the view that scientists are universal carriers of secularisation".

According to the India survey, 73 percent of scientists responded that there are basic truths in many religions, 27 percent said they believe in God and 38 percent expressed belief in a higher power of some kind.

"For some Indian scientists, religious beliefs actually lead to a deeper sense of doing justice through their work as scientists," Ecklund noted.

However, while only four percent of the general Indian population said they never attend religious services, 19 percent of Indian scientists said they never attend.

"Although there appear to be striking differences in the religious views of British and Indian scientists, less than half of both groups (38 percent of British scientists and 18 percent of Indian scientists) perceived conflict between religion and science," Ecklund pointed out.

The Religion Among Scientists in International Context (RASIC) study was presented at the Policies and Perspectives: Implications From the Religion Among Scientists in International Context Study conference held in London.

Looks like Indian scientists do not give a flying fcuk about what dumb atheist Indians think about religion and temples.

wow... this one is great... i always wanted to work in such control center...

030d1e6d623bb8a48ac317d576122c9e.jpg

From humble beginning at Thumba Equatorial rocket Launching station, to these State of the Art infra-structure, admire the men who persevered long unsung, to bring us these moments of glory and pride.

View attachment 100250 View attachment 100251 View attachment 100252 View attachment 100253 View attachment 100254 View attachment 100255 View attachment 100258

And the great visionaries who saw all these ages before anyone else could even dream off such things for a newly independent country in 1962.
View attachment 100261

Many of you won't believe but the person on left is Most charismatic President India ever had:fans:
View attachment 100262

Respect!

Don't mention his name dude. He complained to the mods when I said that there is a Laser Package on MOM that can shine off his bald head to identify his location. I got a pre-warning on that from Jungi. The HUMILIATION of getting a pre-warning because of Haq. :sick:

lololol

ISRO Deep space netwrok

c2692c4aca8a00fc6c9d7bd1a7809447.jpg

05d26fc3944f0392926a672082797670.jpg

IRNSS ground control center

630efe2f073c6026b5b0c5a71bf37467.jpg

567d7f54bdc2d55a6867232b0a14db35.jpg

Last edited:
Religion Meets Science: Indian Scientists' Faith in God more than British Peers

View attachment 101040
Chairman of the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), Dr. K.Radhakrishnan offered prayers to Lord Venkateswara at Tirumala after the successful launch of ISRO's PSLV -C24 lifting off from the Satish Dhawan Space Research Centre at Sriharikota in Andhra Pradesh on April 5, 2014IANS

Indian scientists are more religious than their British counterparts but they are more likely, than the general population, to not participate in a religious service or rituals, says a cross-national study of religion and spirituality among scientists.

The surveys and in-depth interviews with scientists revealed that while 65 percent of British scientists identify as non-religious, only six percent of Indian scientists identify as non-religious.

In addition, while 32 percent of scientists in India attend religious services on a regular basis - once a month or more - only 12 percent of scientists in Britain do so.

The British survey included 1,581 scientists while the India survey included 1,763 scientists.

Explaining why the data focused only on Indian and British scientists, Elaine Howard Ecklund, a Herbert S. Autrey professor of sociology from Rice University said: "India and Britain are deeply intertwined historically while deeply different religiously. There is a vastly different character of religion among scientists in Britain than in India - potentially overturning the view that scientists are universal carriers of secularisation".

According to the India survey, 73 percent of scientists responded that there are basic truths in many religions, 27 percent said they believe in God and 38 percent expressed belief in a higher power of some kind.

"For some Indian scientists, religious beliefs actually lead to a deeper sense of doing justice through their work as scientists," Ecklund noted.

However, while only four percent of the general Indian population said they never attend religious services, 19 percent of Indian scientists said they never attend.

"Although there appear to be striking differences in the religious views of British and Indian scientists, less than half of both groups (38 percent of British scientists and 18 percent of Indian scientists) perceived conflict between religion and science," Ecklund pointed out.

The Religion Among Scientists in International Context (RASIC) study was presented at the Policies and Perspectives: Implications From the Religion Among Scientists in International Context Study conference held in London.

Looks like Indian scientists do not give a flying fcuk about what dumb atheist Indians think about religion and temples.

Normally they go before the mission for blessings.....

...My wish List for the New Temples...
..a robust semiconductor industry in India...

Back
Top Bottom