What's new

Owners Pride - The Killer : IAF Su - 30 MKI

what is the difference between Russian Su - 30 MKI and Indian Su - 30 MKI ?

The Indian Su-30MKI sports a French navigation and heads-up display systems, Israeli EW and weapon-guidance systems, and Indian computers .

Russian MKI aka Su30-SM will replace Israeli and French components with Russian ones while retaining the Indian mission computers .

what is the difference between Russian Su - 30 MKI and Indian Su - 30 MKI ?

Russian one has more composites and the radar is an updated version

The Indian Su-30MKI sports a French navigation and heads-up display systems, Israeli EW and weapon-guidance systems, and Indian computers .

Russian MKI aka Su30-SM will replace Israeli and French components with Russian ones while retaining the Indian mission computers .

It has supposedely better radar.
Plus even russian su-30 has hud from rafael/elbit whatever.

Even the targetting pods are french/at least were before the crimea,now maybe manufactured by uomz

Plus even russian su-30 has hud from rafael/elbit whatever.

Even the targetting pods are french/at least were before the crimea,now maybe manufactured by uomz

Any links ??

Any links ??
Na mostly from here-there.
U can check and verify urself:P

On radar i am sure thats its an updated version of bars,,maybe more modes are added and its called bars -r i think,again please verify

That's correct, but it also will include current changes, like the upgrades of the BARS radar that are developed for the MKI upgrade now and since all Russian fighters now apply RAM and coatings as RCS reduction features that likely too. So it's something between the older MKI and the Super 30 that is under development.

India’s Ministry of Defense, had this to say about the initial RAF-IAF clashes, and adds some words of wisdom: “The operational part of the ‘Exercise Indradhanush-2007′ began with a series of 1 vs 1 air combat sorties… The RAF pilots were candid in their admission of the Su-30 MKI’s observed superior manouevring in the air, just as they had studied, prepared and anticipated. The IAF pilots on their part were also visibly impressed by the Typhoon’s agility in the air.
My dear, these are normal pleasantries often shared after these events, the reality is that officially it was said that no one V one combat would take place but unofficially the gloves came off. I knew about this earlier and was ridiculed by some Indian members for not providing a link, now you have it before you. The HUD footage was even more brutal as the MKI was repeatedly toasted.

My dear, these are normal pleasantries often shared after these events, the reality is that officially it was said that no one V one combat would take place but unofficially the gloves came off. I knew about this earlier and was ridiculed by some Indian members for not providing a link, now you have it before you. The HUD footage was even more brutal as the MKI was repeatedly toasted.
HUD footage please.
Like in everything else, we are inclined to assume that you are wrong and lying out of your teeth just like when you claimed that F-16 beat Eurofighter when in reality
The Aviationist » Exclusive: F-16 gets killed by Typhoon during air combat training in first Eurofighter HUD capture ever.

HUD footage please.
Like in everything else, we are inclined to assume that you are wrong and lying out of your teeth just like when you claimed that F-16 beat Eurofighter when in reality
The Aviationist » Exclusive: F-16 gets killed by Typhoon during air combat training in first Eurofighter HUD capture ever.
Did i claim that i have footage in my possession, ???
As for F-16 killing Typhoon, i was talking exclusively about PAF repeatedly taking out Saudi Typhoons and F-15 Eagles during exercises last year and during Anatolian Eagle some years earlier.

Forget about Windjammed,all he's got is that photoshoped image of F 16 HUD to show for.
Then why are you talking through your backside.

The link you gave is just a blog my dear. It proves nothing.

And the MoD officially says both fighters went out one - on - one.

And you are saying the HUD image is out? can you share?. It is just a fan boy stuff of EF nothing else.

The link you gave is just a blog my dear. It proves nothing.

And the MoD officially says both fighters went out one - on - one.

And you are saying the HUD image is out? can you share?. It is just a fan boy stuff of EF nothing else.
Dude, I read the report when it first was published in AFM, Alan Warnes, who then was the editor even confirmed it. Remember this news is over seven year old, that's when the HUD footage was circulating and later the RAFAirchief also confirmed that Typhoons beat the SU-30.

'British Typhoons whacked India's Sukhois in joint exercises' - Yahoo News India

Whenever if shoots down other fighter's in exercise it is fake news and when paf does it ,paf pilots are divine
Good logic.please grow up @windjammed
:crazy:

Dude, I read the report when it first was published in AFM, Alan Warnes, who then was the editor even confirmed it. Remember this news is over seven year old, that's when the HUD footage was circulating and later the RAFAirchief also confirmed that Typhoons beat the SU-30.

'British Typhoons whacked India's Sukhois in joint exercises' - Yahoo News India

Bro, after the MRCA deal defeat, British are pissed off. They closed our aids, and if you ask there air chief then there Typhoon would be even able defeat the F-35 or F-22.

They require marketing, to sell these planes,and grab the big contracts. BTW, first rule of marketing, never tell hardcore truths.

If these were so much good, then why they defeated in MMRCA?

Whenever if shoots down other fighter's in exercise it is fake news and when paf does it ,paf pilots are divine
Good logic.please grow up @windjammed
:crazy:

And when and where did it shoot down other fighters which i claimed as fake.
Please point it out @ Brainfarts.

Bro, after the MRCA deal defeat, British are pissed off. They closed our aids, and if you ask there air chief then there Typhoon would be even able defeat the F-35 or F-22.

They require marketing, to sell these planes,and grab the big contracts. BTW, first rule of marketing, never tell hardcore truths.

If these were so much good, then why they defeated in MMRCA?
My dear, this was disclosed when the Typhoon was shortlisted and before the MMRCA choice was concluded.

RAF Fairford (Britain), July 24 (IANS) Britain's frontline fighter jet Eurofighter Typhoon, shortlisted for India's $10.4-billion combat jets tender, whacked the Indian Air Force (IAF) warhorse Sukhoi in one-on-one dog fights during bilateral air war games, if Britain's air chief is to be believed.

Last edited:
And when and where did it shoot down other fighters which i claimed as fake.
Please point it out @ Brainfarts.

My dear, this was disclosed when the Typhoon was shortlisted and before the MMRCA choice was concluded.

Yup that is my same point. They were trying to grab the deal, and try to lobby MoD that the Typhoon is even best than your current main line fighters.

Even you dont know how much lobbying going on inside the MoD wrt Typhoon.

Back
Top Bottom