What's new

Temples of Mordern India #3 : The Maginificent Indian Space History 1960 -2014

At least someone has the strength to acknowledge something positive. I appreciate Riaz Haq.

At least someone has the strength to acknowledge something positive. I appreciate Riaz Haq.
Umm...have you followed his posts and threads after we succeeded in the Mars mission? Here is the thread he started:

Do India's Space Program and Mars Mission Make Sense?

Here is how he started:

India is home to the world's largest population of poor, hungry, illiterate and sick people who lack basic sanitation facilities. India's share of the world's poorest has jumped from 22% in 1980 to 33% now.
Does it make sense for India to waste its resources on a space program?

Notice the monumental flip flop, once he realized that India is too far ahead for Pakistan to hope to emulate? He went from urging his country to emulate our success, to castigating our country for having a space program at all. That's the irony that should not go unnoticed.

Nasa is gen ahead of ISRO... we are catching up slow and steadily. .. a healthy competition is better than shooting down satellite's. ..

Given the magnificent scale of achievement.. I guess Its one of the rare occasions where you have some leeway with scale and duration of your celebration(s) :)
Its MARS for EFFING SAKE !!!! :bunny:

Pakistan has lagged behind a lot to India and nowhere near to India of 4 decade ago. It is better for Pakistan not to link its space programme with that of India and set the achievable and realistic goals which can be attained.

Back
Top Bottom