What's new

Which Indian King/Historical event is most under appreciated in Indian History?

its not abt christian and muslims.... leftists , rightist , secularist concepts emerged not due to christian-muslim friction.... but due to internal struggle in christianity.....
unreliablity of a thought depends on the person on receiving end.. if u are happy with it... go ahead .. if not u will not accept it.... + history is thing of past seen through present lenses.... no person will ever be sure, even with all scientific achievements, on what exactly happened.... unless we make a time machine...

i dont know hw u came to that conclusion.... jst because u hv difference of opinion i guess...

okay sir let me ask u one thing...
which political party hv u supported from last 15 year... in ur state...

For the first, he has this unfortunate habit of saying something outrageous and unsupported by facts, just because it appeals to his prejudices about the subject.

For the second, none, not the CPI(M), the Congress and certainly not the Trinamool, after it was formed.

They all stank.

Now let me ask you one thing: how does your question have any bearing on the discussion going on? Or did you want ammunition to attack me personally?

Krishna Devaraya, Shivaji Maharaj and Baji Rao I were some of the greatest military leaders in South Asian History.
Krishna Devaraya was one of only few rulers in history who was able to destroy the Turkic invaders during the late medieval
period in the early 16th century. At that time different Turkic Kingdoms ruled major parts of Europe, northern Africa, the Middle East, Persia and Central Asia.
Shivaji Maharaj and Baji Rao were responsible for the collapse of the Mughal Empire and the rise of the Maratha Empire.

1)n. a big, dumb, rather oafish man
2)n. description that combines the worst aspects of being lazy and fat
3)n. a combination of 1) and 2)

The word galoot is rarely used completely seriously. Instead, it is usually used as playful exaggeration or in self-deprecation. On those rare occasions when it is more directly applied (to others) its light nature gives it the form of mild reproach.
1) You're just a dumb galoot, but I love you anyway.
2) I haven't gotten off my *** all day! I'm such a galoot!
3) You'd have a hard time finding a job, even if you weren't having such a hard time getting out of bed, you big galoot! Don't you know potato chips cost money?

Not to be taken amiss. Please note above.

I would say Chola Empire for sure.
For such monumental achievements, whose effects are still clearly seen today, the Cholas seem woefully unappreciated by all and sundry.

posting a leftist sicular version ain't gonna change the truth...

Yes Truth Is The BS Written In RSS Magazines :lol::lol::disagree::disagree:

This also puts to rest a common misconception that Sufi muslims are less Jihad loving than their Wahabii cousins.

Also a misconception of Pakistanis that should be sent to it's well deserved grave is that " majority of muslims were converted by Sufi saints". The sufi part may be correct but saint part is not.

It also provides a comparative analysis of Sword vs Saint mode of conversion.

Rajasthan: Saint mode = 8% muslims

Kashmir: Sword mode = 99% muslims.

@SarthakGanguly @Indrani @Sahasranama @wolfschanzze @Saheli @Sidak @levina @Dem!god

Maldives:Saint Mode=98%
Malaysia:Traders Mode=62%
Indonesia:Traders Mode=88%

I remember reading an article saying that ancient Indians invented spaceships not just space but interplanetary spaceships and intergalactic spaceships too. Someone help me find it. :bounce:

Back
Top Bottom