What's new

MiG-29K night ops on INS Vikramditya [VIDEO]

I did not doubt you, but i do doubt my intelligence. Lol
Wow, you really shouldn't @levina. You come across as someone who is in possession of a well above average IQ and there are few who can convey such an impression through this medium.

Yeah, The same ones. Avoid using them if you can't use them properly. That's like Aqua-Regia for eyes.:suicide::suicide2:
Soochongi! :coffee:
Whaaaaaat? That's cheating:o:, since you started that.:pissed:
I can continue on this topic for an hour or more but this thread belongs to my friend and I dont want to derail it. :-)
We'll talk about it on a troll thread. :)

Wow, you really shouldn't @levina. You come across as someone who is in possession of a well above average IQ and there are few who can convey such an impression through this medium.
Thank you, thats very kind of you. :-)

Ciao :wave:

Soochongi! :coffee:

I can continue on this topic for an hour or more but this thread belongs to my friend and I dont want to derail it. :-)
We'll talk about it on a troll thread. :)

Thank you, thats very kind of you. :-)

Ciao :wave:
There's a troll thread?o_O
Tag me in like, whenever.

I posted this video few days ago play list in Indian Navy section

Amazing stuff @Abingdonboy :) Truly inspiring.

Dont forget that carrier based air operations began in WW2. in those days there was lot less technology than its available today.

Regardless of technology, carrier based flying still looks very challenging to me. If I m not mistaken, first carrier based night ops took place in Korean war. Correct me if I m wrong.

I would like some more info if you have it on these plans mate. Where does the MiG-29K fit into these plans then as the RuN have just started receiving their own MiG-29Ks recently and the MiG-29K can't be launched from catapults.

No offence intended guys I guess it was an omission on my part I was overstating the sporadic nature of Russian carrier operations in my own mind I guess.
MAHARAJ maafi de dijiye i didnt knew these were ur comments sorry for that.......:(

Back
Top Bottom