What's new

Breaking News : Firing at LOC

indian proved that india media speculate things ... India media is one major reason that we can't be friend ... the have spread flase news times and again then the stupid goaans come out and start blaming pakistan

Actually several tried ... but got failed and embarassed .. you are welcome to try... utter embarassment awaits.
where do we start then???
on this thread or elsewhere??

indian proved that india media speculate things ... India media is one major reason that we can't be friend ... the have spread flase news times and again then the stupid goaans come out and start blaming pakistan
And ppl in Pak media must be angels??? :coffee:

I've one more version
"The landmine was allegedly planted by militants who ran towards a Pakistani post when Indian troops fired at them."
Army Jawan Killed in First Ceasefire Violation After Election | NDTV.com

Where's that report?? show it to me.

There was a reason why i asked you to refer to post -39, it's still very much there. For your benefit, i quote a few lines from the same .

The army said the incident took place at around 10 am, when a team of the Maratha Light Infantry had gone to rescue a soldier, Vinod Kumar, who was injured while planting landmines on the Indian side at the Pallanwalla sector near the Line of Control.

Pakistani troops opened fire on the patrol team and wounded three soldiers. One of them later died.
While ground reports indicated that the team had come under Pakistani fire, the official Defence Ministry press statement has blamed infiltrators.

Yeah cause Pakistani soldiers don't have binoculars to see that the Indian soldiers were just trying to retrieve an injured colleague!
now that is unfortunate
for that communication should have been established to let Pakistanis know that the movement was not hostile

it happens along the LoC when the situation is not tense and people are lost or injured or need medical evac.
I have been there and I have witnessed some situations.

normally there are 2 things that cause casualties

the snipers on either side who take out targets when "yudh" songs are in the air
or when one side aggressively constructs a new position.

Gengis Kahan: one of the most brutal Animal of World history.

He devised many brutal and unethical technique to kill opponent. One of them was called trap:

Injured one enemy soldier and hide , when other soldier come for rescue kill them. The middle age Islamic Empire adopted all Gengis Khan unethical tactics and did atrocities.. Look like our neighbor are doing same.
it is a very old trick learned by special forces both the indian and pakistani special operators use these thing the same thing happened when u behead our soldiers in 2001 and paraded his head in ur unit as i said we only retaliate to what u indians do it is you indians who first start these BS things when we Pakistanis do the same u cowards starts crying and drag ur big daddy america and russia into it

There was a reason why i asked you to refer to post -39, it's still very much there. For your benefit, i quote a few lines from the same .
you see?

as i explained earlier already that there was nothing innocent here

but there is so much fat in the eyes of "some" Indians that they cant read what their own report states that a combat engineer was "laying mines" he was'nt picking flowers.

I know how Indians work.
they tentatively move to a place and then they dig up and setup their position normally to pin down one of our positions thats why we prevent that in the first place.

I would say give a fitting reply that would send chills down enemy's the spine.:sniper:
the only one that can do the trick is if Indian government freezes the Nawaz Sherif Businesses in India.

we are fighting your proxies and your military on the LoC for decades now. so please.

might as well make another Bollywood wardrama might soothe you well

Last edited:
Yes thursday.. outside a mosque.. thts where you recieve your "salary" .. :lol:

Dont worry kiddo.. il donate some money next time some indian sailors get jacked like i did last time ... or should i say alot of Pakistanis did when "shiny" india backed off to pay ransom to free its own sailors.. from somali pirates.. :lol:
Oh! So that's how people get paid in Pakistan.Pretty innovative :thumbs up:

I get it through the plain,old way that is the bank account. :(

I suggest you read it again.

He was planting landmines on the Indian side of the border, which, by any means, is not supposed to be aimed at causing any casualty for Pakistan Army, but rather the infiltrators, cause your forces do not have any business to carry on Indian land, do they?

Unless, of course, you are uncomfortable with putting the 'innocent infiltrators' to dust, which most of the Pakistanis generally are.

As for your second highlighted content, whenever in doubt as to whom to trust, ground reports or official report, you should be wise enough to know.

your lines said this
Windjammer said:
While ground reports indicated that the team had come under Pakistani fire, the official Defence Ministry press statement has blamed infiltrators.

And I had shown you another report which said this

"The landmine was allegedly planted by militants who ran towards a Pakistani post when Indian troops fired at them."
"The defence ministry said a search of the area revealed Pakistan-made landmines and other equipment that pointed to the involvement of militants and Pakistani soldiers from across the border."

Army Jawan Killed in First Ceasefire Violation After Election | NDTV.com

A more elaborate report you see....

But you had a completely different version of the story...
Windjammer said:
where the Indian MOD denies that the soldier died through PA firing

MOD never denied that soldier died through PA firing.
I guess you 've confused the 2 soldiers,one who got injured because of landmine is different from the one who succumbed to PA firing.
Re-read the reports now.

Last time a kid like yourself tried ... editing an artical (protest in G.B) over subsidy.. and got owned... go open an another thread...
Whoaa!!
Over confidence?? Is it??

You were the one who brought up kashmir...so i guess you should open up a new thread on this.
And if you think you're the lion then you would face a tigress.

Oh! So that's how people get paid in Pakistan.Pretty innovative :thumbs up:

I get it through the plain,old way that is the bank account. :(

No but we do give zakat that way.... zakat that saved your sailors last time.. il send you some zakat through the same "plain,old way" :lol:

Like these guys:

images (4).jpg
images (2).jpg
MV-Suez-Crew-AFP-640x480.jpg
images (1).jpg

Last edited:
Was clearly avoidable , now there will be tit for tat response for a couple of weeks . As i see Pakistani's are in Denial and playing innocent

Atlease we dnt lie and blame everythng on u ... i have seen the various occusions that the start to spread news untill offical news come from any institution and create such a hype that government have to give stupid statements
where do we start then???
on this thread or elsewhere??

And ppl in Pak media must be angels??? :coffee:

Was clearly avoidable , now there will be tit for tat response for a couple of weeks . As i see Pakistani's are in Denial and playing innocent
he died by Indian mines .. classic example of media miss reporting and spreading anti pakistan propoganda

Army jawan killed, 2 injured in militant attack in Jammu - The Times of India

Martyr ? is there any thing in your relegion which suggests martyism or have you converted to ISlam
Dying for the country in line of duty is martyrdom in my country.Dont know what it constitutes of in yours

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom