What's new

Breaking News : Firing at LOC

Smallest mistake while dealing with mines or explosives in general ....can be fatal n not just stepping on it/them....
Tell me about it.
For every landmine removed 20 are laid......the accidents are rare.
Though I agree that there're chances of accident but this one was not one of them as it is clearly mentioned by a report given by your own friend that the soldier stepped on it.
An Army jawan of 4 Engineers had been injured when he stepped over a landmine when a team of soldiers was examining border fencing in the forward area last morning.

It can and does happen all over the world, just look back at the 2002 stand off, in one incident alone some 30 Indian soldiers were killed when the driver reversed the truck onto the land mines which they had planted.

read my post above.

RIP to the brave one.

Dont insult the dead soldier.He must have been routine checking.

This is what was done by your army....and it happened without provocation.

Jan 26,2014 – As India celebrated its 65th Republic Day today, Pakistani troops violated the ceasefire along the Line of Control (LoC) in Kashmir. The Army said that Pakistani troops resorted to unprovoked firing for three hours.

Today morning at 6:15 am, when it was dark, there was unprovoked firing from Pakistani side. They fired about three RPG rounds and small arms on to the Kaman post (in Uri sector) on the Indian side,” General Officer Commanding of 19 Infantry Division Major General Anil Chauhan told reporters

Pakistani army fires indiscriminately along LoC as India celebrates Republic Day : HUMAN RIGHTS OBSERVERS

26 january? its 19 may today...

:D

Beside Police Commissioner’s office BasheerBagh
Hyderabad – 500029 (A.P) India.
info @ihraindia.com

You cant add me to your nuke fanboy list.......Sorry :P

Modi is the supa man of supa powa .. man .. dont underestimate him... :D

@levina, read post 39, the news clearly mentions that the Indian soldier was injured while planting mines on the Indian side of the border.

Beside Police Commissioner’s office BasheerBagh
Hyderabad – 500029 (A.P) India.
info @ihraindia.com

No these guys did..

Human rights observers.....:lol::lol::lol:

Risible!!!

@levina, read post 39, the news clearly mentions that the Indian soldier was injured while planting mines on the Indian side of the border.

So be it then...so going by that report then it clearly mentions that he was planting it on the INDIAN side.Ergo when our soldiers had gone to rescue the injured soldier they were clearly on the INDIAN side....so now tell me why did PA fire on them????

Bahi sahib, leaders of any kindor country can mouth off for public consumption but when the war starts these very characters hide in the safest places.

That is why i said it would be interesting to see the response, and quoted the same quote with another post about his comments during election..... It is jut point out that it is easy to say things when in opposition and when comes to reality it will be different......

These days we have this 24/7 channels with memory of an elephant..... and for them it is prime time TRP's.... so the questions will be raised, and for making the question more relevant they will be quoting his previous comments....

So be it then...so going by that report then it clearly mentions that he was planting it on the INDIAN side.Ergo when our soldiers had gone to rescue the injured soldier they were clearly on the INDIAN side....so now tell me why did PA fire on them????

We the arm chair Generals and internet warriors, for the sake of point scoring assume and conclude everything to our likings, where as the ground realities are far different, so far we have read three different versions of the incident , one where the Indian MOD denies that the soldier died through PA firing saying it was more likely that militants fire killed him.....now take your pick.

Human rights observers.....:lol::lol::lol:

Risible!!!

Yup considering HROs arent even allowed into IOK.. risible indeed..;)

We the arm chair Generals and internet warriors, for the sake of point scoring assume and conclude everything to our likings, where as the ground realities are far different, so far we have read three different versions of the incident , one where the Indian MOD denies that the soldier died through PA firing saying it was more likely that militants fire killed him.....now take your pick.

confused........ deja vu .... remember the last time such a thing happened... and the poor minister changed several of his statements after getting bashed by bjp n gang in indian national assembly..:D

Back
Top Bottom