What's new

Breaking News : Firing at LOC

Thats a pointer we killed an indian woohhooo!!!

Dude the report says it was militants that fired a man -1 pak :P

Yup considering HROs arent even allowed into IOK.. risible indeed..;)

confused........ deja vu .... remember the last time such a thing happened... and the poor minister changed several of his statements after getting bashed by bjp n gang in indian national assembly..:D

After any such incident, we have ISPR which hands out a press release giving details but in India every one from the foot soldier to area commander, the local reporter and the MOD want to create and make their own headlines thus keeping their public confused and on edge.

Looking at the reactions on pdf......we can understand what going through their minds. :lol:

RIP
Both Army Chiefs should take some serious actions against this type of things happening daily :coffee:

@levina, read post 39, the news clearly mentions that the Indian soldier was injured while planting mines on the Indian side of the border.

1. Planting mines??

2. The soldier injured by IED blast and killed due to cross border firing, are different.

3. The soldiers were on Indian side of the border.

Lets wait for the army to release further details before we jump to conclusions.

RIP to the deceased.

We the arm chair Generals and internet warriors, for the sake of point scoring assume and conclude everything to our likings, where as the ground realities are far different, so far we have read three different versions of the incident
I've one more version
"The landmine was allegedly planted by militants who ran towards a Pakistani post when Indian troops fired at them."
Army Jawan Killed in First Ceasefire Violation After Election | NDTV.com

Windjammer said:
one where the Indian MOD denies that the soldier died through PA firing saying it was more likely that militants fire killed him.....now take your pick.
Where's that report?? show it to me.
Yup considering HROs arent even allowed into IOK.. risible indeed..;)
Lolzz
Do you want me to pick up issues on Azad Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan region hmmm??:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Sorry,I haven't received my pay yet.Come back on Thursday for some kharchi. :lol:

Yes thursday.. outside a mosque.. thts where you recieve your "salary" .. :lol:

Dont worry kiddo.. il donate some money next time some indian sailors get jacked like i did last time ... or should i say alot of Pakistanis did when "shiny" india backed off to pay ransom to free its own sailors.. from somali pirates.. :lol:

Choose one :

1. Pakistan's army reply to overtures of nawaz Sharif towards Modi.

2. Pakistan's army testing the will power of Modi government to back a retaliation.

3. Sign of following policy of increasing terrorist infiltration across the border and mutual hostility to remain as permanent feature.

4. All of the above

:coffee:

5. An event which happened in a very heavily militarized zone where opposing forces are not playing 20/ 20 or on cooking contest.. Nothing different from what Indian BSF does to Bangladeshis.

for us loss of a life is nothing to celebrate but we do recall how Indian WEB warriors jumped with war-cries when a Pakistani soldier was captured and then executed.

it is disputed territory dear there is no conspiracy. its simply war

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom