• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The sexual assault took place in april 22 the day before the Children's day/holiday that is celebrated as public holiday. That is why all public got extremely shocked and furious as seen in the picture.

The public should get angry at every sexual assault on adults as well as minors. There should be no tolerance. A woman harassed by Islamists on the bus because of the way she wears is as much of a social problem as a minor being assaulted.

There should be no tolerance and secular laws should be ruthlessly applied to those offenders.

I remember reading statistics that show that sexual assault on minors and adults (both genders) have increased sharply under the AKP rule.

For instance, madrasas run by religious sects have seen increased sexual assaults.

Besides, the public should pay attention to minor/child marriages and marriages legalized through religious authority rather than state authority -- which opens the way for polygamy, especially when there are so many displaced Syrian women in Turkey now.

There is more to come...

The inspection/accounting report of Sayıştay has only got it exposed about the Istanbul Municipality(IBB); but, the bigger part still waits to get exposed in the IBB(IM)-affiliated companies that are not in the responsiblity of Sayıştay inspection.

Fortunately, The new mayor of IBB is aware of it:

''
292937.jpg

..."Bütçesi Sayıştay tarafından denetleniyor ama iştirakleri denetlenmiyor"

''
The source: https://www.yenicaggazetesi.com.tr/...istay-tarafindan-denetleniyor-ama-228133h.htm

Yes we conquered Afrin because of election. We making independent defence industry because of election.. we are buying s400s because of election.. we have many defence projects because of election.. we have ..... bacause of election... that shows how you have a simple brain inside your head and noone beleive in your propaganda any more.. yes go on and live in your weird wet dream... BMC (not Koç but bmc :) ) part really funny by the way...
Yes because no intelligent human believe in what I said that's why AKP lost the most important cities to CHP. A party which is shaking hands with a terrorist organization. Because there is nothing political that's why BMC got the Altay tender and that's why our military factory is leased to them. Are they the best exporter of armored vehicles? Are their vehicles the best? Are their designs unique? They have any experience with tracked vehicles?

Do you really limit our State's power to Afrin and Al Bab? We developed projects yes and where are they? We are going with M48's tied to different command to our Marines while they need them. We put our soldiers in M48s to be blown by ATGMs. Where were the projects till now? Did you saw the situation in the FOB bases in Northern Iraq? Do you see any project there? We saw the project when we gave hundreds of martyrs in Al Bab, when they showed us the FOBs in North Syria without any system which is able to block the threat of armored SVBIED which if want to blow them it will blow our soldiers to pieces like they showed us the projects for securing perimeter but we don't know why on the hospital hill our special forces were exposed to infiltrations. Where were the projects when we suffered casualties from Aktutun attack? In IDEF.

Where were the projects when a traitor part of the party of your idol sold the key to the secrets of the strategical plans and developments of the Turkish State to the highest bidder. Where are those projects? Where is the project for Bulent Arinc? Bekir Bozdag? Where are those projects? Where are the projects for Suleyman Soylu which said that HDP must enter the parliament? Where are the projects for the ones that turned Ataturk's party into a party which works with terrorists? Where were the projects for the ones that cooperated with FETO before 2013? Where is the project for Brunson? What was the project when they said that the
General of Staff of the Turkish Armed Forces is a terrorist leader?

If you don't have those projects other people have them. Everything have its time and place. They will leave your idol first clean the sh!t he created and make the base of his good projects more powerful and then the justice will come for everybody. The reason why those projects are not active I explained in my older post in the same thread. Every day is a sign for a change. Every thing have its place and time and this is the price for not acting preventive. You continue in the same way.

Is there any good places to read online about the Turkey 2023 project? I have read about it online but many sources are quite biased against Turkey.

Is there any good places to read online about the Turkey 2023 project? I have read about it online but many sources are quite biased against Turkey.
The Turkish project 2023 is supposed to complete a strong base for bigger, stronger and as they say "New Turkey" When Republic of Turkey have 100th Anniversary . It have multiple aspects from economical, social, military, technology etc. Some of the goals are exaggerated but some quite possible. Different parts of the project can be debated if they are good or bad for Turkey. Some see hidden intentions, some not. I am sure other members can give you detailed information about it here just ask some questions. Here you will see the vision of both government supporters and opposition.

The Turkish project 2023 is supposed to complete a strong base for bigger, stronger and as they say "New Turkey" When Republic of Turkey have 100th Anniversary . It have multiple aspects from economical, social, military, technology etc. Some of the goals are exaggerated but some quite possible. Different parts of the project can be debated if they are good or bad for Turkey. Some see hidden intentions, some not. I am sure other members can give you detailed information about it here just ask some questions. Here you will see the vision of both government supporters and opposition.

Thanks, I have seen a bit of it in different places about the vision but some of it is biased and paint Turkey in negative light so I was looking for more Turkish view on it.

Is it true Turkey can charge payment for Bosphurus passage from 2023?

Thanks, I have seen a bit of it in different places about the vision but some of it is biased and paint Turkey in negative light so I was looking for more Turkish view on it.

Is it true Turkey can charge payment for Bosphurus passage from 2023?
No.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom