What's new

Erdoan to visit Gaza as Israel ties remain in deep freeze

Where you wanna me come, yes we are spreading our propaganda eveywhere, it is your problem to couldnt see it. Our propaganda is not failing because it is persuasive truth that the uniqe reason our people suffering is collaborators and traitors as some kemalists. We are in europe as IGMG, we are in university as AGD, we are in many section hard to count them. It is not my mandatory to persua you. We are working every second to spread the reality to cause my people suffer.

There are lots of groups, religious like you, marxist-lennist, separatist, ultra-nationalist. What you fail to see is, these groups are so few in the number. You object to this, but i meani did your party get in the parliment? Infact no you couldn't pass even 1% ratio.

Where you wanna me come, yes we are spreading our propaganda eveywhere, it is your problem to couldnt see it. Our propaganda is not failing because it is persuasive truth that the uniqe reason our people suffering is collaborators and traitors as some kemalists. We are in europe as IGMG, we are in university as AGD, we are in many section hard to count them. It is not my mandatory to persua you. We are working every second to spread the reality to cause my people suffer.
Just curious and would like to ask a question:

Are there many who are like you or at least agree with you in Turkey?

All collaborators (of the west) will have been killed near future don't worry. You traitors support our enemy (the west) and saying us still your reasons shameless. The reason my people suffering economically is YOU collaborators.
I am Erbakanist, we will again hand the power, then the first thing to do will be smash the heads of traitor and collaborators. You are parasite sucking my country's blood.

Dont Talk such bs on the streets. It is only allowed in internet forums. :D

@TurAr

You made me hungry, by saying maklube again. (I never ate this but seems delicious)
maklube,maklube+tarifi+.yemek+tarifleri.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry what we will do, we know what we do.

Yes we will smash all traitors and collaborators. When it will be done don't concern you traitors.

Dont Talk such bs on the streets. It is only allowed in internet forums. :D

No we can.

Just curious and would like to ask a question:

Are there many who are like you or at least agree with you in Turkey?

What kind of answer are you expecting from someone this delusional who think world belongs to Islam and muslims and those who oppose muslims will be killed.

There are very few people like him in Turkey, we cannot know the exact number since if he say the things he is saying here in public, he wouldn't be able to speak once again.

@TurAr

You made me hungry, by saying maklube again. (I never it this but seems delicious)

You fools think you are so funny. I am laughing your couldn't say serious things. You are traitors and collaborators can not defend yourself except for saying makluba, i eat it just two times, what it means for you i don't care.

@TurAr

You made me hungry, by saying maklube again. (I never it this but seems delicious)

Don't eat that mate, it is dangerous stuff. Seems that it is directly effecting the brain as you can see in ALPfollower's case.

What kind of answer are you expecting from someone this delusional who think world belongs to Islam and muslims and those who oppose muslims will be killed.

There are very few people like him in Turkey, we cannot know the exact number since if he say the things he is saying here in public, he wouldn't be able to speak once again.

MB followers have the very same mindsets. They pose a grave danger to our countries. Never met one who made any sense. They are all the same, belong to the least educated people, or at least non so bright people. That's why those have sympathizers among illiterates and they made it in Egypt as 50% of the population are literally illiterate.

I wanna you talk about why you are collaborating with the west our enemy, exploiting our money and sources. It is why me calling YOU traitors and collabortors.

What else do you expect to me calling you traitors.?

I am not sure about your sincerity.

in which issue my sincerity?

Back
Top Bottom